Claere H.
Los Angeles, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Claere said the business got her service done a lot faster than she expected.

EC
Eileen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/09/2018
I Drive 25 Miles to Go There
I've brought my car to Fremont & Purdon for many years. I like the guys. I like the magazines in the waiting area. I like all the places I can walk to while I am waiting. But mainly I am there because I am a person who might be said to have trust issues...but I trust them.
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for trusting us and our service. Your review is appreciated.

VR
Velimir R.
San Pedro, CA
Saab 9-5
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Velimir said he was happy with the service and will return. The service visit took two and a half hours longer than promised.

Jemesa G.
Ford Freestyle
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jemesa said the employees were good. He always takes his vehicle there because he believes in them.

Dan G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/30/2018
Careful attention to detail, great explanation for services rendered, reasonable pricing. My vehicle was in & out the same day.
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Dan for the positve review. We appreciate your business.

Macarena B.
Toyota Yaris
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Macarena said she has used this business for several years. The employees are always attentive. They remember her name and do what she asks of them.

PC
Purcell C.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Purcell said the service at this business was good.

Jim B.
Acura Integra
09/21/2018
Professional and courteous service to their customers.
Fremont & Purdon provides excellent full car repair and service. We have been customers of Fremont & Purdon for many years and have always
found Steve and his staff to be totally professional, honest and courteous. They are simply the best! We highly recommend Fremont & Purdon
for all your car needs.

Charles H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Charles said was impressed that the staff did not try to up-sell him.

09/20/2018
The best
I love Fremont and Purdon. They are always incredibly nice, and it’s never an issue for me to bring my car in as soon as I’m able. They never make me feel embarrassed by my old car that’s falling apart cosmetically, or for asking a lot of questions that I should probably know the answer to. They also are very fast, and so far, have always been incredibly affordable (even fixing minor things without charging me labor costs). They have been a savior for me on several occasions! Highly recommend!

Ray H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the business delivered the work on time and worked to get the best price for him. He really appreciates that the business tries and seems to really care about providing the best customer service experience.

FF
Fred F.
Ford Escort
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he likes the work that he receives, and has been using this business for years now.
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Fred, We appreciate the the review and look forward for your future visits.