Charles H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Charles said was impressed that the staff did not try to up-sell him.

09/20/2018
The best
I love Fremont and Purdon. They are always incredibly nice, and it’s never an issue for me to bring my car in as soon as I’m able. They never make me feel embarrassed by my old car that’s falling apart cosmetically, or for asking a lot of questions that I should probably know the answer to. They also are very fast, and so far, have always been incredibly affordable (even fixing minor things without charging me labor costs). They have been a savior for me on several occasions! Highly recommend!

Ray H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the business delivered the work on time and worked to get the best price for him. He really appreciates that the business tries and seems to really care about providing the best customer service experience.

FF
Fred F.
Ford Escort
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he likes the work that he receives, and has been using this business for years now.
SJ
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Fred, We appreciate the the review and look forward for your future visits.

Steve Jabourian