Michelle C.
South Pasadena, CA
04/24/2021
Excellent service.
I've been taking my car(s) there for years. Steve always takes great care of me. I trust Fremont & Purdom.
Yes, I have recommended them to friends.

JV

NW
Nathan W.
04/21/2021
Great experience
I came for a smog check. My buddy had recommended that I go to this mechanic when I called to see if they were busy I got to talk to Eric. Eric is beyond professional and he genuinely wants to help when I came back I also got to meet Steve he was extremely helpful as well. Finding a good mechanic is hard and I’m happy I found this place I will only use this place because of Eric!

CV

Virginia A.
INFINITI FX35
04/19/2021
Excellent work
As always my service was fast and very professional.

Myriam R.
04/17/2021
Great Service!
Took my car for a smog check, they did a great job!

LN

Miho T.
Acura RDX
04/14/2021
Trustworthy and nice!
Fremont and Purdon has taken care of at least 6 of our cars throughout the years. Steve is very friendly and his business is reliable and honest. They have done everything from oil changes to major services on our cars and we have been satisfied with their work each time.

Jean R.
04/08/2021
Efficient work
What was said and promised was completed in just one day. My Honda sounds nothing like the lawn mower it did before taking into P&G. Great work.

LN

Jacquelyn Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/07/2021
Honest work and people
Brought my car here in a Friday because my car was in an accident with a curb. Well it started off at $550 and the final price was 816 + $40 for a smog so $856.99 in total. Wasnt happy about the price but know it needed to be done. They kept me updated the entire time, my car ended up taking 4 days to be finished. I've dealt with this company before, not myself personally but my mother in law brings her cars her and never have a problem. I was hesitant at home when I remembered I had expensive shoes and a Nintendo switch in the car. When I picked up the car everything was there even the $10 I left on the center console. HONEST!!! In total my parts were almost 500 so I paid 316.99 for labor, NOT BAD!!!

GS
Gary Douglas S.
Pasadena, CA
04/03/2021
Honest service advice.
We feel like we’re never being talked into any unnecessary service.

Joann L.
Pasadena, CA
Buick LaCrosse
04/01/2021
Maintenance πŸ§‘β€πŸ”§
Good vehicle πŸš— service used. For many years.

Ray H.
03/30/2021
Integrity, fair & time commitment
Knowledgeable & reasonable. Integrity in dealing with needed repairs. Always delivers on time. I trust Steve & his team.

MO
Michael O.
Montrose, CA
Ford
03/29/2021
Two words: Honesty, Integrity.
I've owned 17 very different vehicles in my life and owned them across 12 different cities. So, I've had many mechanics. Never have I enjoyed so must trust in an auto shop.