Jadie D.
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/22/2020
I can always count on F&P.
Great, trustworthy service. Always.

Steve C.
Lexus ES 330
08/21/2020
Awesome service
Guys were on their game, as usual. Took me in without an appointment (smog check), finished quickly, remembered me from my last visit (9 months ago), and their prices were extremely fair.

John R.
Honda Element
08/21/2020
All Expectations Met
Work was perform on time, per estimate, and correctly. Erik was helpful and courteous. I can't think of anything more I could want. Thanks Fremont.

Manuel P.
08/18/2020
Great customer service great price and honest people
I was very glad i found them erick was very nice and answered all my questions regarding my vehicle and what i needed I’m glad he said “we do pretty much everything the dealership does” they are my go to place now , very happy with the service.

PH
Pamela H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/17/2020
Great service!!
Great job guys!! And always friendly!!

LN

GK
Garin K.
08/14/2020
Professional
Took my car in for service, and my car and I left as happy as can be. We were both treated professionally! As a woman going into any auto shop can be intimidating, but visiting this place was seriously so amazing, they even had one of the most modern and cleanest waiting room area.
Hats off to management!

Acura Integra
08/14/2020
They solved the problem and went above and beyond
I had an old car that wasn’t passing smog because of computer issues no matter how much driving I was doing as I was told to do. These guys figured it out and got it to pass the computer section of the smog check All with a very professional and friendly demeanor during high heat and Covid masking and everything.

PT
Pam T.
08/13/2020
Great place to do business
I will not take my vehicles anywhere else for maintenance. My entire family goes to Freemont. I trust Steve and his team and have been going to him for the past 6 years. They are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. A great place. They make you feel like family!

Nissan Sentra
08/12/2020
Honest
They didn’t insist on doing services that weren’t necessary just to charge more.

David L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/11/2020
Symbol gone
I wanted symbol gone

GMC S15 Jimmy
08/10/2020
CA BAR Smog Repair done on my car
I brought my car here to have the California Bureau of Auto Repair funded emissions control repairs done. The shop employees were helpful, diligent and up front about the process. They promptly tested and diagnosed the smog control issue and got the car to pass. The estimate for repairs was exactly what was charged upon completion. I would recommend them for a BAR repair.

Mara L.
Kia Spectra
08/10/2020
Great service and trustworthy
I’ve been to Fremont& Purdon a few times for oil change, smog check and battery checks. Every time, they are friendly and give honest, trustworthy advice about my car. They are never pushy or try to up sell any services. I would highly recommend!

Molly R.
08/09/2020
Excellent work
As usual you guys did a great job—thanks again