PT
Pam T.
08/13/2020
Great place to do business
I will not take my vehicles anywhere else for maintenance. My entire family goes to Freemont. I trust Steve and his team and have been going to him for the past 6 years. They are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. A great place. They make you feel like family!

Nissan Sentra
08/12/2020
Honest
They didn’t insist on doing services that weren’t necessary just to charge more.

David L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/11/2020
Symbol gone
I wanted symbol gone

GMC S15 Jimmy
08/10/2020
CA BAR Smog Repair done on my car
I brought my car here to have the California Bureau of Auto Repair funded emissions control repairs done. The shop employees were helpful, diligent and up front about the process. They promptly tested and diagnosed the smog control issue and got the car to pass. The estimate for repairs was exactly what was charged upon completion. I would recommend them for a BAR repair.

Mara L.
Kia Spectra
08/10/2020
Great service and trustworthy
I’ve been to Fremont& Purdon a few times for oil change, smog check and battery checks. Every time, they are friendly and give honest, trustworthy advice about my car. They are never pushy or try to up sell any services. I would highly recommend!

Molly R.
08/09/2020
Excellent work
As usual you guys did a great job—thanks again

GH
Gordon H.
08/08/2020
Amazing customer service
Steve is super nice and will take of you and your car and make sure you feel at home

Jake F.
08/07/2020
Excellent Customer Service and Repairs
Eric was great! He kept me well informed throughout the process and explained what issues they found and even helped me understand what these parts do. They were quick to identify, order parts, install and test everything! Will continue to recommend them and keep coming back!

AR
Ada R.
Toyota Prius c
08/05/2020
You have the best team. Helpful, knowledgeable and kind
No one likes having car expenses but F&P makes the experience as easy as possible. I don’t go anywhere else, haven’t been to a dealership and years. It’s such a relief to know that when something goes wrong with my car I can take it to F and P with complete confidence.

LN
Lucio N.
Altadena, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/01/2020
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable, and good customer service

PT
Patty T.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/31/2020
Had a lot done on my Chrysler, front end, shocks, struts. It drives so much quieter and smoother, like when I first bought it 15 years ago! Love my Chrysler! Thanks Erick and staff!!

Carl H.
BMW 535i
07/29/2020
The employees are very knowledgeable
In general Giovani, Rafael and front office, are a good asset to the bus’s ones, thank you

Mercedes-Benz C300
07/29/2020
Fantastic customer service with superb quality of work.
Fantastic customer service from every single member of the team with superb quality of work. They are very flexible and work with time and any other challenges or constraints you may have. Very knowledgable about all types of cars from older to newer model cars. Highly recommended!!!
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you Charmeen, we appreciate your business.

Steve Jabourian
Owner
626-795-6282

Tom S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/29/2020
Good guys- seem honest. Very clean.
Not necessarily the cheapest price but they were quick and fair! I came in on the alternator’s last gasp so I was very happy they could quickly and courteously accommodate me!

Hyundai Accent
07/28/2020
Amazing Service!
Every time I come here, I feel like I am getting the best genuine help I can get and that all the worker’s are looking out for my best interests!