Mazda 3
04/24/2020
Always fast, reliable and friendly
I've been coming here for years, and have never had a complaint with the work they do. They are always fast with whatever I need, ranging from minor issues like oil changes to major body work. If you're in the area, definitely come support this great team.

CP
Christine P.
smart fortwo
04/23/2020
Smog check
You guys are great, and have been great for the 20 years I have been getting service at your shop

DY
Denisha Y.
04/16/2020
There nice
I've been coming here for four years since I moved from Houston

Mariana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Lincoln Navigator
04/16/2020
Employees are knowledgeable,professional,and their prices are are great .
Employees are knowledgeable, professional, and their prices are great

Scott - Hazel M.
Altadena, CA
FIAT 124
04/14/2020
Runs and looks like a dream!
I had my non-running, 1974 Fiat 124 Spider towed over, thinking I had a bad fuel pump. Turned out it was a bad fuel pressure hose. Replaced it. Cleaned fuel system, and cleaned/adjusted carb. While there, also had 12+ year old timing belt replaced, and had a new soft top put on. Finally, replaced a bad brake switch. She runs and looks like a dream, just in time for the sunny weather!

CG
Carmen G.
04/10/2020
Everyone is so friendly
Steve has be my mechanic for ever, love you Steve and be safe. Thanks

ET
Erick T.
04/09/2020
Absolutely perfect service.
Took my car here to get fixed because my transmission went bad. Service was excellent and they fixed my car right the first time. Thanks guys!

Raub J. M.
Arcadia, CA
03/26/2020
Quick service and fair prices
Stopped by, without an appointment, for an oil and filter change and was out in less than an hour. Very fair price for service.

Carlos C.
03/24/2020
Honest Mechanic / Saved my money
I called Freemont and Purdon on March 12, 2020 because I needed the 60,000.00 miles maintenance for my car so, I requested an appointment for the following day, they told me to take the car to them next day any time after 7:30am.
I was already thinking that I needed to pay around $500.00 for the the maintenance, and also for the breaks that I was sure needed to be changed.
I arrived there just before eight that morning and told the service man, I believe his name is Rick, that I needed maintenance and possibly breaks, he told me that he was gonna give the car to the mechanic, and that the mechanic would tell wether or not I need those services.
Not even an hour went by, when he called me and told me that the car was ready, and added that the car was in great condition and only needed the oil change, that the car breaks were good and didn't have to change them at that time.
I was very happy that they were so honest to telling me that, because in most places you take the car for service and not only they do the service you are asking for, but they also tell you that your car needs other repairs.
Thank you Freemont and Purdon for helping me saving more that four hundred dollars, that, with the situation now, I need them more than ever.

Kathryn S.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2020
Thanks for staying open in the coronavirus crisis and getting our car back to us so quickly. Great to have you in our corner.

LV
Lilly V.
03/21/2020
Great experience, a little expensive but they're good
A little expensive but they're good

TJ

EJ
Elizabeth J.
03/16/2020
Amazing garage.
They always diagnose the problem quickly and fix it right away. They are as loyal to us as we are to them.

Raydell G.
Dodge Challenger
03/14/2020
The people from Steve to Eric and the mechanics are great
I come here all the time. They give you a feeling like you’re family and the work is second to none.

AY
Antranik Y.
03/13/2020
Oil change/ Smog check.
Very friendly people. Awesome Customer service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed the 1st time. The mechanic is a super professional one. The mechanic tells you what the problem is and give you options so you can choose what is best for you. At "Fremont & Purdon" you are treated as "Family" and not a Customer.