Acura TLX
11/28/2018
Matt and his staff had me in and out quickly so I could get to my next appointment. That means a lot to me due to my busy schedule.

ER
Erich R.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Erich said they are good people doing good service.

AZ
Afroz Z.
Strongsville, OH
02/16/2018
The front office felt trustworthy; not pressuring and willing to explain the problem at hand. It felt small enough for cozy and family-like.
I went there on Dec 23 because my auto shop closed early on Friday for X-mas. I didn't want a trip to Mentor with 'break issues' on icy roads. Hence my visit to Friend-Lee the 1st time; they could look at my car on a Sat morning. Once there, I felt the front desk person friendly (no puns), reliable, and to the point. Break scares me, esp in Dec, and the price quoted was reasonable. I'm happy, since. I was on leave during rest of Dec. Four consecutive survey reminders came within a week. Since I hadn't driven to work, I wanted to wait, drive few miles. Then, I had minor surgery. Honestly, I didn't like that barrage. I was going to, anyway. Consumers want 'trust' the most. It takes time to build that. I'm giving 4-Star only because of one-time experience. I've already shared F-L info with my Cul-de-sac neighbors. We share all info - from doctor to tree-cutter service - we're close folks. I've spread your name already. I hope to be back. Thanks.

John C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job, but the price was high.

Infiniti G35
03/20/2017
Regular Maintenance
Took vehicle in for oil change, and to.d Matt about sound I was hearing from rims. Well, it was rear brake pads worn down to sensor. Couple of hours later, new brake pads and oil change completed, back on the road driving safely again.

Always count on Matt. To do a very good job.

Infiniti G35
02/17/2017
Oil change & rotation
Appointment as always, arrived on time. Pulled vehicle in right away, completed service, and on my way in little over an hour.

Good customer service, that's why I keep coming back.

Jan D.
Chrysler Sebring
01/17/2017
Good place
Knowledgeable, fair and explains things well.

JO
Jan O.
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Jan said they did a good job, the staff is personable, and he has been satisfied with their work for many years.

CD
Christopher D.
Stow, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Christopher said this business was not very friendly, but they did the work well.

Sue H.
Dodge Caravan
08/07/2016
Air conditioner
Sorry to say that the air conditioner didn't work at all. It was a very hot trip and now I know it cannot ever be charged again. The service was good as usual

Rick H.
Mazda 6
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the service was good and they also have a good reputation.

CZ
Carri Z.
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Carri said this business did the work well and got the vehicle out on time, but when she walked in to drop off and pick up she wasn't greeted,

06/29/2016
I got there at 8 and was out by 8:30! Due to my busy schedule I really appreciate the quick and friendly service I received.

GA
Gordon A.
Brunswick, OH
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Gordon said this business is located right next door to his job. He dropped off the vehicle when he went in to work and it was ready when he was off.

SY
Stephan Y.
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Stephan said everything went smoothly and they kept him informed on what they were doing.

Linda M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/01/2016
Quick Reliable Service
Friend Lee offers quick and reliable service.

Ronald C.
Berea, OH
Mazda 6
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Ronald said they are cool people and they got it done fast.

MK
Michelle K.
Brecksville, OH
Saturn Aura
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Michelle said they did a very good job.

03/24/2016
Oil Change
I was in big hurry when I came in for my oil change and Friend Lee got me in and out very quickly. I was very appreciative.

Mercedes-Benz CLK500
03/17/2016
Maintenance Job on Benz
Took the Benz to Friend-Lee for tire replacement. Car failed to start to be driven into bay area. I informed Matt battery needed to be checked, over the past couple of months I did not like the sound when starting car. No problem, battery, etc test performed and deter ermines battery was problem. Ordered, delivered, and installed I was on my way confident the car would not fail to stop running or fail to start. Another satisfied visit to Friend-Lee Automotive.