LP
Lynn P.
Cleveland, OH
Kia Soul
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Lynn said the business was good, friendly, and quick.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you! We do our best!

ER
Erich R.
Kia Optima
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Erich said he took his vehicle to this business and they got rid of the noise. Everything is working okay.

Honda Accord Coupe
10/12/2019
Service - 2015 Honda Accord
I’ve been a loyal customer for 39 years. Matt and Jay have provided the very best service throughout those years.

Brought the Accord in for oil change, lube, tire rotation and requested battery be checked due to having jumped the battery twice over the past 6 weeks. Battery was original and 5 years old. I opted for new one. Winter season approaching and I don’t want any issues with my car not starting.

Satisfied customer as always. I recommend Friend-Lee particularly to women. For Repairs that are truly needed and no unnecessary
add-ons that are not needed, I trust the owner of Friend-Lee.

I have recommended and friends have gone to Friend-Lee. No disappointments with service.

Ron B.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend this business for service.

MK
Mark K.
06/27/2019
Sons car
Jay is always willing to take time to listen and test drive with you prior to leaving car for service. My college kids feel comfortable and confident speaking with Jay about any off their auto needs.

Kurt M.
Acura TLX
11/28/2018
Matt and his staff had me in and out quickly so I could get to my next appointment. That means a lot to me due to my busy schedule.

ER
Erich R.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Erich said they are good people doing good service.

AZ
Afroz Z.
Strongsville, OH
02/16/2018
The front office felt trustworthy; not pressuring and willing to explain the problem at hand. It felt small enough for cozy and family-like.
I went there on Dec 23 because my auto shop closed early on Friday for X-mas. I didn't want a trip to Mentor with 'break issues' on icy roads. Hence my visit to Friend-Lee the 1st time; they could look at my car on a Sat morning. Once there, I felt the front desk person friendly (no puns), reliable, and to the point. Break scares me, esp in Dec, and the price quoted was reasonable. I'm happy, since. I was on leave during rest of Dec. Four consecutive survey reminders came within a week. Since I hadn't driven to work, I wanted to wait, drive few miles. Then, I had minor surgery. Honestly, I didn't like that barrage. I was going to, anyway. Consumers want 'trust' the most. It takes time to build that. I'm giving 4-Star only because of one-time experience. I've already shared F-L info with my Cul-de-sac neighbors. We share all info - from doctor to tree-cutter service - we're close folks. I've spread your name already. I hope to be back. Thanks.

John C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/14/2017 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job, but the price was high.

Infiniti G35
03/20/2017
Regular Maintenance
Took vehicle in for oil change, and to.d Matt about sound I was hearing from rims. Well, it was rear brake pads worn down to sensor. Couple of hours later, new brake pads and oil change completed, back on the road driving safely again.

Always count on Matt. To do a very good job.

Infiniti G35
02/17/2017
Oil change & rotation
Appointment as always, arrived on time. Pulled vehicle in right away, completed service, and on my way in little over an hour.

Good customer service, that's why I keep coming back.

Jan D.
Chrysler Sebring
01/17/2017
Good place
Knowledgeable, fair and explains things well.

JO
Jan O.
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Jan said they did a good job, the staff is personable, and he has been satisfied with their work for many years.

CD
Christopher D.
Stow, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Christopher said this business was not very friendly, but they did the work well.

Sue H.
Dodge Caravan
08/07/2016
Air conditioner
Sorry to say that the air conditioner didn't work at all. It was a very hot trip and now I know it cannot ever be charged again. The service was good as usual