Don D.
09/10/2017
Service and oil change
Disappointed in scheduling mix up and then got home to find that several lights were not replaced for lack o time ?☹️
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

We do apologize for the miscommunication regarding the lights. This is a good learning opportunity for us about how to address these moving forward. Thank you for all your business with Glenn's Auto!

NC
Nancy C.
BMW 528i
08/24/2017
Thorough, honest and caring
Once again, Glenn's Auto Repair came to the rescue, fitting me in to thier schedule and providing clear explanation of the issue...they saved me a lot of money trying a smart, lower-cost solution that did the trick!
Always a pleasure to work with Glenn and his great crew.

08/20/2017
Great service, once again!
Carol is completely happy and running like new! Glenn and Megan run a tight ship and they are appreciated.

AK
Arthur K.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
08/06/2017
Great Service, Clear Prompt Communication, Honest Reasonable Prices
Whether it's regular maintenance or a repair. The service is always great

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
08/02/2017
Kudos!
I can always depend on Glenn's for competent and complete service! Glad I found 'em!!

Anita B.
Nissan Frontier
07/19/2017
So far so good
The truck works well so far.

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
07/01/2017
Buick Tranny
Always so dependable and trustworthy!

AK
Arthur K.
07/01/2017
Great Service, Clear Prompt Communication, Honest Reasonable Prices
Our family has several cars newer and older, Glenn's Auto Repair keeps them all safely going down the road to work, school, college, and many many road trips. Thanks Glenn and crew!

06/30/2017
In and out, but without the awesome burger and fries!
As always treated with respect and quickly done.

LuVina S.
Lexus RX 400h
06/27/2017
Glen and his wonderful staff!
Not only did they help me with my difficult day of non- help of getting to and from my destinations while they were working on my car,their service and fair pricing are impeccable !! I always look forward to doing business with this team...THEY ROCK!!

TG
Troy G.
Honda Accord
06/03/2017
Trusted Repair and Advice
Our family (extended) has had 6 cars taken care by Glenn's. Took my car because water was leaking out. Was told that they found the problem, how much it should cost to fix that problem, also told for the age of my car (20+) once they started there may be more problems... I asked what they would do, they didn't feel that it would be worth it and explained why. Very Trustworthy Mechanic and Staff. Dog Friendly also!

Kevin S.
04/29/2017
Outstanding service
I've been going to Glenn's for about 10 years. I've taken foreign and domestic vehicles and have always received the best diagnosis, service, and value for all my auto repair and service needs.
I highly recommend Glenn's Auto Repair.

FYI , if you're a dog lover , so is Glenn. Bring your dog in and see all their customer pet photos on the wall. If you're pet's lucky they'll get a treat!

GB
Gail B.
04/26/2017
Always friendly...
...And always a great job!
I recommend them often to friends

DJ
Great work

Dan D.
04/19/2017
Glenn's is the best
The best auto repair shop on earth. Or at least Santa Cruz. They know what they are doing and are 100% trustworthy.

04/19/2017
The Owner and his crew is Honest and efficient.
Home town care provided with expert big town experience.

CI
Cristina I.
Subaru Impreza
04/16/2017
Experienced, Professional, and Friendly
Took my Subaru in for a service. Had it done that day. Helped me with a ride to work and back, which was very helpful too!!! I recommend Glenn's Auto without hesitation and have been bringing my cars to them since 2000 when we moved to Santa Cruz. Go see for yourself!

AA
Anne A.
Mazda 3
04/09/2017
Service with a smile-
Fast. Hard working. Has the best interest of the car owner in mind

Don D.
Mazda 3
04/01/2017
Straight Forward
Ive been using Glenn's Auto for over 30 years. I can trust that i will never be talked into something i dont need, WE always get useful and clear explanations of the work to be done.

03/19/2017
Service above and beyond.
I have trusted Glenn and his crew for over 20 years. They keep my Carol (2005 GMC Envoy) going and running smooth.