Ken S.
Mazda Protege
04/09/2018
great service--as always!
Thank you--Glenn, Megan, Kim, Carly--for keeping my Mazda going after ALL these years! I love supporting a local, family-owned business!

Steve M.
Toyota Prius v
04/06/2018
Best Service
Glenn’s Auto Repair has the very best service. Glenn and his staff are so kind and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate that they can take care of all our car’s needs.

Richard S.
04/04/2018
Glenn's crew always looks after my best interests
They called me the day of the service and suggested that I change the air filter and wiper blades. I had forgot that the wiper blades were defective and I'm glad they changed the air filter for me. A service shop that I have trusted for decades and will continue to do so.

Thanks Glenn and crew!

Larry S.
Aptos, CA
Chevrolet Astro
03/11/2018
good pr
good to have mechinacs that are friendly, helpful an experienced an warrentee their service

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/08/2018
Thorough, trusted and down to earth
Thanks for fixing 'er up again while I was away. Brakes, headlight, washer pump...and thanks for keeping me up on the progress. Love your family style shop and love that you are in my neighborhood!! Used to have to come from Aptos.

CR
Cathy R.
03/08/2018
Great car care and honest friendly staff
Honest , thorough car care! Honest, friendly staff. No one is better than Glen and his staff!

TL
Tony L.
02/16/2018
Glenns auto repair
The best , most honest vehicle repair I have ever had the pleasure of conducting business with !!

MA

Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
02/06/2018
Shox!
In and out as promised and I don't feel like I am driving around in a Bouncy House any more. Thanx Team Glenn's!

GS
Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/03/2018
Great service Glenn Davis for president make your car great again

GH

Julie J.
Capitola, CA
Saturn LW
01/01/2018
Thanks so much for coming through when I needed help the most. I know you were super busy coming up to the holidays but you allowed me to tow my non starting car to your garage at the last minute & politely guided me through the possibilities during a hectic finish to your work week. Fortunately you solved the problem in time & I ended up making it safely to Thanksgiving on time. Yeah!!!

TL
Tony L.
12/21/2017
Integrity , skill , knowledge , honesty
Glenns is probably the most knowledgeable , honest , fair priced auto repair shop in a 6 county area .

DN
Dorothy N.
12/14/2017
Great service.
Changed my battery in less than half an hour. Friendly, courteous.

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
11/21/2017
Compliment
Consistent, dependable service! Family atmosphere!