Debbie C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/22/2016
You guys are super!
I'll be coming back, just not by tow.

LuVina S.
Capitola, CA
Lexus RX 400h
03/19/2016
Great customer service and very fair prices !
Glenn and staff treat you like a loved family member and makes you feel like your car is at the best car doctor in town!

Ken S.

Phil H.
Chevrolet Lumina APV
03/14/2016
Glenn can fix anything.
The most recent visit to Glenn's was especially satisfying. The problem was the blinker circuit that controlled all of the blinkers. It turns out that the emergency flasher uses a different blinker circuit, so Glenn was able to ensure that all of the wires and bulbs were working before spending any time on that. The repair was very simple this time. One visit and everything was fixed!

Carol B.
03/12/2016
glenn,s auto repair
Such great service friendly people and rides to and from the repair shop to my home.

NC
Nancy C.
BMW 528i
02/27/2016
Consistent quality care
Glann's doesn't disappoint! We are repeat customers for our vehicles, and it's always a pleasure to know we are getting an honest deal and knowledgable service.

Good work!!

Christy C.
02/24/2016
The honest family feel! No gimmicks!
I love Glenn's and will never go anywhere else again. They treat you right, are honest, up front and personable! Best auto shop around!

Robin G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/07/2016
Again, your attitude and service are excellent!

CI
Cristina I.
Soquel, CA
Mazda Protege5
02/06/2016
Recommendation without hesitation
I've been taking my cars to Glenn since 2000 when we moved to the Santa Cruz area. They are the best, and I have complete faith in them. They know what they're doing and are honest and professional all the way!

Beverly S.
02/06/2016
The same great service and work!
Each time that I bring my car to Glenn's Auto Repair I can trust that I will leave with a car that runs like new,,, and my car is a 2005 Honda. Time of repair, cost and customer service are tops. Thank you everyone who works there.

Richard S.

Capitola, CA
Mazda 6
01/14/2016
Your the Best!
As always, you guys are the greatest!!

MY
Marie Y.
01/13/2016
SUPERB SERVICE!
Always quick to accommodate my needs, completely and totally dependable with their work! VERY happy we found 'em! When another repair shop ;couldn't solve the problem, Glenn's correctly diagnosed it and fixed it! AWESOME!

Don S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/05/2016
Happy Camper
Don't have a camper actually a Mercedes 2004 E320 Wagon with 200K miles we just bought. Glenn identified the 200K maintenance items and flawlessly performed the work. I was trying to figure out why Glenn's billings are so reasonable. What I realize is that Glenn charges only the time he puts into the vehicle. Every other shop, including dealers, charge a book rate. Which means they are billing up to 20-24 hours in an 8 hour day. Not Glenn - what you see is what you get. Kudos Glenn, you da' man!

Don S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/05/2015
I Love Glenn's
Incredible service - that's all I'm gonna say!

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
11/19/2015
Buick LeSabre
Always happy with the service, Glenn! Why else would I drive over the hill TWICE to drop it off and pick it up??!! Thanks! Marie

DN
Dan N.
Scotts Valley, CA
11/12/2015
I felt I could trust they'd be honest & fair.
No I don't put $$ aside each month for my Miata and Toyota to get serviced, and I always resent those costs. Stupid, yes. But that's why for 6 years I've brought and now my wife brings her car, too, Glenn's way. He's built a family business based on integrity. I won't take my cars any place else.

DN
Dan N.
Scotts Valley, CA
Toyota Matrix
11/11/2015
pleased
The service high, the bill low; wife ran off with the tech. Trifecta.

CO
Cindy O.
Corralitos, CA
Pontiac Vibe
11/08/2015
Glenn's Auto is the place to go!
Very efficient business, every person that works there does an excellent job!! Thank you!

Carol B.
11/01/2015
friendly, helpful gives me a ride home while car is worked on
see above trustworthy