FL
FRED L.
03/21/2020
Customer Service
Glenwood has always been the best when it comes to customer service and relationships. We have used them for many years for all of our vehicles. We trust them with our vehicles and if something is not quite right, they will always resolve the situation.

DOM C.
03/10/2020
I always know my car will be taken care of professionally and with the best parts.

Friendly staff makes it easy to make an appn't and they provide good communications about what needs to be done for repairs and when your car is ready.

SAM M.
03/06/2020
My 2000 BMW Purring Again
thank you for moving my appointment up due to the corroded thermostat. It was scheduled for PA inspection and oil yet glad now there should not be radiator leakage, The only downside is after about 15 miles the idiot "check engine soon" light came back on. This was on before and I had to fill the radiator several times before yesterday, so now I just hope that it is just old car and not worry, yet wonder if something is wrong. Last year it was on due to the gas cap not sealing and would have preferred that the light was not on. I am letting you know here as this is my only vehicle to drive daily and bit nervous of breaking down, AAA 50 miles so fingers crossed.

Thanks again, I love driving the car and with the regular oil and filter change plan to use for many more miles. If you read this and can fit it in to figure out why engine light is on, let me know. Driving to beach this weekend and if it stays on yet keeps running I do have a week on April 8th week so maybe like to have it looked at.

Great text service, prompt work notice and reasonable prices, prefer quality work and your team delivers.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/05/2020
Great service and outstanding quality
Thanks for the great service!

FQ
FRANK Q.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/20/2020
So happy to have dependable honest Glenwood available to us.
As usual we were so pleased with the ability to schedule our required maintenance at a convenient time for us, but more importantly, we were confident that Glen would be able to diagnose and correct a problem about which we were concerned. The problem was quickly identified and corrected and our safety remains intact. We highly recommend Glenwood to anyone who values their car, and who appreciates Glen’s expert attention. Marilyn & Frank Queen

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
02/15/2020
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan make me feel like family.
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan always take time and with patience to answers any questions I have and always advises me what work is recommended in my car and the total cost and asks what I want to be done before any work is started on the car.

FL
FRED L.
Jeep Patriot
02/13/2020
Glenwood Recommendation
Always very professional and accommodating. If something is not done correctly, they will address the issue immediately. Very trust worthy. We have been using Glenwood for years for all our vehicles.

02/12/2020
Great job as always.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/12/2020
Quick and friendly
Had to be towed in over the weekend and Monday morning, my car was already being worked on.

Kevin M.
Bristol, PA
02/11/2020
Glenwood is the best
I've been a customer for 8 years and Glen and his team never fail me. They go above and beyond to trouble a problem and are on point with their repairs. Fast reliable and honest service!

RY
RICHARD Y.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/09/2020
always the best
Glenwood is the best, the most honest and always helpful. Pricing is fair and at times more than fair. Glenwood is our service shop !!!

ALLAN B.
Levittown, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/23/2020
Excellent!
Quality of workmanship, Pricing and the way you are always treated is EXCELLENT !!

DANIEL S.
Morrisville, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/18/2020
Immediate response...
While expecting nothing less, Glennwood's response to our emergency flat tire (nail) was handled with immediate response time and executed, of course, with the impeccable precision of master-level work that is his trademark. Since this was our first emergency service required, we were more grateful for Glennwood's legendary dependability than usual, as they casually, somehow, fit us into their schedule with little lead time.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
01/10/2020
Glad to be their customer
I am repeating myself. Glen is always available, very competent, and recommends the most practical and economical solutions. The staff is warm. I am extremely satisfied.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/08/2020
Great service and outstanding quality
Glenwood consistently provides excellent service and attention to detail.