Porsche 911
06/15/2021
Routine Maintenance
I brought my car in for routine maintenance. This maintenance include an inspection of all of the cars systems. I thought that the diagnostics sent in the text were a fantastic way to communicate work done and any potential issues. In my case, a belt needed to be replaced and the photo of the belt really helped me to understand and approve the work. Also, as always, the staff and everyone we dealt with were friendly and helpful. While spending money on car maintenance is no ones favorite thing to do, the folks at Glenwood made the pain a little less.

Mercedes-Benz C300
06/08/2021
Excellent Service like always
We trust Glenwood to do a good job at a fair price . They have never left us down. Have never seen a facility that works on cars as clean as this one.
Not much more to say,

WS
WILLIAM S.
Lexus ES 350
06/03/2021
Never disappointed in the service at Glenwood
The dreaded “check engine” light appeared on the dash….OMG! Was my car going to blow up?
The technician found the problem quickly,
The gas cap wasn’t tightly closed…yikes, my bad.
As always, nobody I wouldn’t trust more with my car.

CRAIG C.
Philadelphia, PA
Volvo XC60
05/14/2021
It their staff
Every time I deal with the staff at Glenwood it’s like dealing with family. They know who I am and always look to assure my experience is the best. If I have questions or concerns they always take the time to answer

AK
ALLYSON K.
05/08/2021
Tire service
Provided excellent and speedy service for a critical tire problem. You could not ask for better service.

WS
WILLIAM S.
05/04/2021
Routine maintenance, excellent service
Never disappointed with the knowledgeable and honest service we get at Glenwood.

JEFF W.
04/22/2021
5 stars from a customer for over 20 years and 6+ cars
Yesterday, Glenn performed one of his many miracles in getting a vehicle 100% back on the road in one day.
I have purchased 3 cars through him and they have been gems.
All have gone over 100k miles and my 2001 MDX has 205K miles and still runs.
That MDX (purchased through Glenn in 2004 at 43k) was a family pool vehicle that saw 2 boys through high school.
My aggregate vehicle savings, have literally helped to put them through college with no debt.
I recommend without hesitation.

GA
GILMER A.
Levittown, PA
04/20/2021
Very Professional, Friendly and Great Customer Services, Cares about your car, Reminders about your reservice coming up. VERY HAPPY!!!!

WW
WILLIAM W.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/16/2021
Been using Glenwood for years and won't go anywhere else.

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
04/15/2021
2012 Nissan Altima
Glenwood always gets in touch with me to discuss what needs to be serviced and the cost and asks permission before anything is done to the car. The car is always done the same day.

ALEXANDER B.
Volvo S60
04/08/2021
Message lights on, off and gone for check engine, brakes and tire pressure
Getting these messages for a couple of weeks. Due to age and the Pandemic we seldom drive anymore, but the message flashes on and then gone. We now operate from a three car family to a single car, so arranging transportation to the garage was problematic again due to the virus. Remarkably, after 30+ years with the same mechanic and the trauma of his retirement, we found Glenwood.

For the first time EVER we have a mechanic that we have never seen! It is like the Chap in the back room that fixes everything, but is never seen or heard. However the “fix” is done very well and very fast.

Thanks for taking on the added repair and having the car ready so quickly. We enjoyed the day with our grandchildren, and got to witness remote schooling and what parents are up against in this educational crisis.

JOHN A.
Volvo XC60
04/04/2021
overall service
friendliness and reliable service

Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/02/2021
Excellent customer service
Best service around. I stopped by with a check engine light and got an appointment for the next am. Prompt updates on the issue and car was fixed quickly. I trust Glenwood with all our cars and highly recommend them.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/20/2021
Car was done on time and all work was completed as expected.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/06/2021
Great high quality, superior customer service
Terrific high quality service.