MARY H.
Ambler, PA
04/15/2021
2012 Nissan Altima
Glenwood always gets in touch with me to discuss what needs to be serviced and the cost and asks permission before anything is done to the car. The car is always done the same day.

ALEXANDER B.
Volvo S60
04/08/2021
Message lights on, off and gone for check engine, brakes and tire pressure
Getting these messages for a couple of weeks. Due to age and the Pandemic we seldom drive anymore, but the message flashes on and then gone. We now operate from a three car family to a single car, so arranging transportation to the garage was problematic again due to the virus. Remarkably, after 30+ years with the same mechanic and the trauma of his retirement, we found Glenwood.

For the first time EVER we have a mechanic that we have never seen! It is like the Chap in the back room that fixes everything, but is never seen or heard. However the “fix” is done very well and very fast.

Thanks for taking on the added repair and having the car ready so quickly. We enjoyed the day with our grandchildren, and got to witness remote schooling and what parents are up against in this educational crisis.

JOHN A.
Volvo XC60
04/04/2021
overall service
friendliness and reliable service

Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/02/2021
Excellent customer service
Best service around. I stopped by with a check engine light and got an appointment for the next am. Prompt updates on the issue and car was fixed quickly. I trust Glenwood with all our cars and highly recommend them.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/20/2021
Car was done on time and all work was completed as expected.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/06/2021
Great high quality, superior customer service
Terrific high quality service.

FQ
FRANK Q.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/02/2021
Can always depend on Glen and his staff to help, especially in emergency situations like our last visit.
Being down to having only one car at our “old” age, makes quick, efficient appointments, that are offered to us at Glenwood so very much appreciated. We recommend Glen and his pleasant staff to everyone we know. Marilyn and Frank Queen

Langhorne, PA
03/02/2021
Excellent Service As Usual
I have been taking my family cars for service at Glenwood for more than 20 years. The staff is very friendly, the prices are very fair, the work is done correctly and finished when promised. I have recommended Glenwood to several friends and they have also been long-term customers.

JJ
JOHN J.
Morrisville, PA
Volvo S60
02/27/2021
Great service every time I go . Great communication from the team , text estimates, cars done, etc .
Very happy with their service . Been going there for years

NJ
NATASCHA J.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/26/2021
Friendly, professional service. Excellent communication!
Glenwood Foreign Car did a great job on repairing my vehicle. The repairs were completed in a timely manner. They have excellent communication and their prices are great. If I would’ve went to the Mercedes dealership, hands down we would’ve paid twice as much for the same repairs. They saved us a lot of money. I appreciate their professionalism, honest work ethic, and kindness.

ST
STEPHEN T.
Langhorne, PA
smart fortwo
02/26/2021
Smart Car
A repeat customer .Came in for State Insp and oil change. All work done excellently! They even vacuumed out the inside when done. Glenwood Foreign Car is the only place around that seems to know anything about a Smart Car. Even the dealers' who sold them know less. I recommend them highly and I will go back for anything that I might ever need done.

RO
RYAN O.
Porsche 911
02/25/2021
Porsche Service
Glen and Team are wonderful.

JAMES G.
BMW M2
02/16/2021
Wheel alignment
The work was completed quickly and they communicated during the process. All in all a very professionally run business. The woman that coordinated the repair was very professional, efficient and nice

01/29/2021
Truly looks out for the customer
Glen and his team truly care, and tell it to you straight.

01/10/2021
Great vehicle service
Great place to have your quality vehicle serviced. Attention to detail and reliable service.