FL
FRED L.
11/20/2019
Great customer service.
We have serviced all of our cars at Glenwood for many years. They are always professional and if something is not completed or done correctly, they will resolve the issue immediately.

Volvo XC60
11/18/2019
Great work and integrity!
My Volvo XC60 needed its 40K maintenance and after the experience at my last visit with the dealership I surely was not looking forward to taking my car back to them. I decided to bring the car to Glenwood because we have had very good experiences with my husband’s car and they did not let me down. They did an excellent job specially when dealing with me a second time due to a very odd situation. No one would have found out that one of the newly installed tires was bad unless they had driven my car above 65MPH so it was something they wouldn’t have really noticed. Once I notice the issue I immediately got it back to Glenwood. They had no argument at all. They checked it, pinpointed the issue, the tire was replaced and I was back on the road again. Thank you Glendwood. See you again at the 50K service!

DR. DAVID M.
Newtown, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
11/17/2019
Exxellent service
Been using Glenwood Foreign Car for many years for my Porsches and family's cars. They are consistently good with a very professional staff. I'm always recommending their business to my friends and family

STEVEN M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/09/2019
Glenwood Foreign Car for Superior Service...
Year after year Glenwood has provided honest, dependable maintaince of my 2003 Mercedes C240. Extremely professional and courteous service that is best in the region, imo.

11/07/2019
Great service and outstanding quality
All the staff are courteous, friendly and client centric. Exceptional quality service in taking special care of my vehicles.

10/27/2019
Sevice
Quick and reasonably priced service.

ALLAN B.
Levittown, PA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/12/2019
Excellent!
We have four Mercedes in our house hold all are which we have serviced at Glenwood Foreign Cars. We always find excellent workmanship and reasonable pricing for the repairs. I ask to see the inside of the service department and found it to be extremely organized and clean. Glenwood Foreign Cars has my business for life, I highly recommend them. On a scale from 1-10 they are a 10+

ALLAN B.
Levittown, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/12/2019
Excellent!

Marc G.
10/09/2019
No Follow Up and Gutless Communication
After two phone calls and a visit, I still was unable to to get an estimate on replacing a turbo in a 2012 Range Rover. Then, a week later I am told they do not feel comfortable doing the job due to the failing rate of the aftermarket turbos. This conflicted completely with what the mechanic told me during my visit.

To add insult to injury, they texted me the bad news minutes after my 2nd phone call. I am sure they did not want me pointing out the conflicting information I received by the mechanic. Totally impersonal and gutless way to do business. Extremely disappointed.

MT
MITCH T.
10/02/2019
Volvo S80
Very pleased with the service and the communication. I appreciate the updates during the day via text. And the ability to schedule a loaner car is A+++
Mitch

Trustworthy; good advice

WM
WARREN M.
09/23/2019
Personal service. Glen really cares.
Always know I'm going to get an honest assessment. He's saved me $000s on needless repairs. His crew also goes the extra mile, this time also washing my entire exterior,, when they were asked to just buff out a couple places.

MOIRA M.
Lexus RX
09/07/2019
They provide first class customer service and expert services
We continue to receive amazing services from Glenwood and recommend them to everyone.

ROBERT and DARCY G.
09/07/2019
Reliable, available, and nice.
I trust Glen to only recommend what is necessary. The repairs I have needed have been successful, and done in a timely manner. Everyone I encounter there is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to explain what I need or what was done. I am a long time customer and hope to remain one.

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
08/31/2019
My car is always done the same day
The people are so friendly. My car was done the same day. I was notified of the work that needed to be done on the car and the exact cost. I was able to discuss what work I wanted done this time and what I wanted to hold off for awhile. It is great to pick up the car knowing there are no surprise expenses.

KAREN S.
Bristol, PA
08/27/2019
Maintenance Service
Everything I needed in a office/maintenance check visit. Early morning check-in and immediate response from all departments. And I was on my way in less then an hour.
Go team!

MICHAEL M.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/27/2019
Exemplary Client Service
Glenwood provides outstanding service. The staff is always very pleasant and professional. thank you.
Michael Mariakis

CYNTHIA S.
08/24/2019
Level of honesty and care
I brought my Honda Accord in for Inspection and a few other issues. They made recommendations after looking over car and the inspection. There was a seat belt code issue, so they replaced that. Still coded, thinking it was an electrical issue began to look for that... several hours later could not find the issue. Seabelt is /was fine. They didn't charge for the seat belt or ALL the time. I will be back for the recommend work to be done on this car!
They also text me with updates! I just can't say enough.

GB
GARY B.
Langhorne, PA
Toyota Venza
08/20/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great customer service and honest!

ALEXANDER B.
Volvo S60
08/14/2019
Place runs like a well oiled and smooth running engine
We had the same mechanic for 38 years, and when he retired it was a substantial blow. He very thoughtfully made a recommendation to everyone, and we gave Glenwood a call. We are in our 70’s, and had a more than casual relationship with this Chap, and wanted the same kind of deal with Glenwood. Two visits, and it appears this is going to be an ongoing relationship. Overall, mass organization from scheduling, needed repairs and timing seem to be the order of business. Car in today for State Inspection, left car at 8am, text message at 9:35 with issue. Call at 12 car is ready. Pricing in line with market value. One problem it is out of our neighborhood, we gave our second car to Make a Wish Foundation, and drop off for repair requires co ordination with family or friends as there is no transportation service. Have recommended Glenwood to another friend, he is also happy with service.