CYNTHIA S.
08/24/2019
Level of honesty and care
I brought my Honda Accord in for Inspection and a few other issues. They made recommendations after looking over car and the inspection. There was a seat belt code issue, so they replaced that. Still coded, thinking it was an electrical issue began to look for that... several hours later could not find the issue. Seabelt is /was fine. They didn't charge for the seat belt or ALL the time. I will be back for the recommend work to be done on this car!
They also text me with updates! I just can't say enough.

GB
GARY B.
Langhorne, PA
Toyota Venza
08/20/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great customer service and honest!

ALEXANDER B.
Volvo S60
08/14/2019
Place runs like a well oiled and smooth running engine
We had the same mechanic for 38 years, and when he retired it was a substantial blow. He very thoughtfully made a recommendation to everyone, and we gave Glenwood a call. We are in our 70’s, and had a more than casual relationship with this Chap, and wanted the same kind of deal with Glenwood. Two visits, and it appears this is going to be an ongoing relationship. Overall, mass organization from scheduling, needed repairs and timing seem to be the order of business. Car in today for State Inspection, left car at 8am, text message at 9:35 with issue. Call at 12 car is ready. Pricing in line with market value. One problem it is out of our neighborhood, we gave our second car to Make a Wish Foundation, and drop off for repair requires co ordination with family or friends as there is no transportation service. Have recommended Glenwood to another friend, he is also happy with service.

AK
AARON K.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/12/2019
Rare theses days
I cringe when I have to take a vehicle for service Post tramatic Auto Service disorder the stories endless not at Glenwood I own a VW and a Volvo I been having Both serviced and inspection at Glenwood instead of the local stealer ship for the last 2 years I have found Glenwood to be Honest Fair Punctual and easy to deal with Thank you for taking pride in what you do and I'm thankful 🙂

CHARLOTTE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/09/2019
Quick and friendly
Inspection and oil change, so it was a quick visit. Excellent communication provided. Work performed as expected.

08/08/2019
Great service and outstanding quality
Glenwood is the preferred place to bring my vehicles for service. They are prompt, courteous and complete jobs on time.

SAM M.
08/05/2019
2000 BMW back on road repairs
I bought this car new and used it for work play and then gave it to my mom after nine years and she used it for about 7 more until she could not drive anymore. It has had some issues and the last was a bad battery that was frustrating. So on the last PA inspection done by your shop and it needed oil pan gasket replace and the power steering leaking I thought about the costs. My mom passed in Feb 2018 and things got hectic work and things. So, I decided to have all the work done and over $1.6k later I picked it up. It seems to run fine and I love having it on the road so I drove it to my beach for vacation.

The only thing that bothers me is that the abs yellow warning light comes on and I looked it up in manual which says that the system was "disengaged". Since I had the car for repairs and I was told you did a brake flush this means to me that while this work was done, the brake system was not "reengaged" This is annoying and I did text and updated you office. Now I plan to call and have to bring the car in during week of August 12th to have it looked at and turn the idiot light off by fixing an issue that was not a problem when I brought the car in for original service. I am being honest when I say that I love this car and that my mom enjoyed driving it makes it special to me, yet this issue makes my review not glowing. For quality repairs it seems that this should have been checked and corrected before I got it.

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/30/2019
Always count on Glenwood
Good job, on time and fair price. Can’t ask for more!

MARK and SUE S.
Newtown, PA
07/27/2019
Informative and precise give me a communication in conjunction with meeting commitments makes for a great experience
Informative and precise communications with meeting promised commitments makes for a great experience.

DANIEL S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/26/2019
Flawless consistency and reliability.
Regardless of the commercial experience today, whether it is picking up a prescription at the pharmacy or having a high-end luxury car serviced, there is always some sort of regret or nuance that deteriorates the experience from what it needed to be and what it should have been. Glenn Wood's establishment is one of those rare institutions, human decency from ages past and cutting-edge technology and service dependability from the present, and the finest available automotive service at that.

The bottom line is this: If anyone living in the Bucks County area who owns a foreign car, they have an anxiety-free option with Glennwood. Your car will get all that it needs and NOTHING THAT IT DOESN'T. Everyone knows what that means. Ethics. Everyone knows what a comfort that is with automotive work, having someone ethical and, as a benefit, highly skilled.

My Mercedes is meticulously maintained here since its warranty ended.
The only problem I have is that my other cars are still under warranty and I am obligated to the dealerships.
Truly it is the finest and least painful experience you'll have in today's commercial climate, especially dealing with cars.

I am deeply grateful for the level of professionalism, meticulousness, and dependability they offer.
It is most rare, impossibly rare.

LEONA S.
Bristol, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/24/2019
Highly Recommended
We are very pleased with the work done on our Mercedes. Service was quick, accurate and well priced. Highly recommend them!

RL
ROB L.
07/24/2019
Service the way it should be
1st time we’ve used Glenwood for servicing our Audi A5. Great customer service and great communication. They sent a text of the inspection report. It detailed what was needed and more importantly, what wasn’t. The dealership we had visited for a recall told us that we needed new brake pads. Glenwood ‘s inspection showed everything was fine with the brakes. Honesty is the best policy. Extremely happy with Glenwood and will continue to service our car there going forward.

RD
ROBERT, ROSE D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/23/2019
Great service.
Fast, reliable, accurate service. People are very courteous and friendly.

07/17/2019
Knowledge, professionalisms
Always great service

MICHAEL S.
Trenton, NJ
07/05/2019
Satisfied
Great customer service, is very important for me.

Mercedes-Benz C300
06/12/2019
Good Honest Service
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Service is timely, well done at a fair price.

DR. DAVID M.

AK
AARON K.
Volvo XC60
05/03/2019
Great service you can trust
Great customer service and service you can trust.

KAREN S.
Bristol, PA
Volvo S80
05/02/2019
GLENNWOOD FOREIGN CAR SURVEY
I dropped my Volvo at Glennwood at 8 AM (the requested time) on Wednesday morning. The service was to be for maintenance at 112,000 odometer miles. I did ask if I could have the car (if necessary) done by 11:00 AM, as I had an appointment I couldn't cancel.
I received a phone call about 9:30 AM with the message explaining what work was necessary. I gave the okay. Less than thirty minute later, I again a received a phone call that the care was ready to pick-up.
Being a loyal customer, I used my dollar of coupon (previously mailed) when I paid.
Glennwod's has been the only station to service my Volvo. Great services and a great staff.

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
04/28/2019
Annual Inspection
I was reminded via text message that my inspection was due by the end of the month.
I scheduled by text and dropped the car off the next day.
Quick, efficient service .