Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/23/2020
Excellent!
Quality of workmanship, Pricing and the way you are always treated is EXCELLENT !!

DANIEL S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/18/2020
Immediate response...
While expecting nothing less, Glennwood's response to our emergency flat tire (nail) was handled with immediate response time and executed, of course, with the impeccable precision of master-level work that is his trademark. Since this was our first emergency service required, we were more grateful for Glennwood's legendary dependability than usual, as they casually, somehow, fit us into their schedule with little lead time.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
01/10/2020
Glad to be their customer
I am repeating myself. Glen is always available, very competent, and recommends the most practical and economical solutions. The staff is warm. I am extremely satisfied.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/08/2020
Great service and outstanding quality
Glenwood consistently provides excellent service and attention to detail.

TA
TIMOTHY A.
Holland, PA
Porsche 911 Carrera
12/29/2019
Fast, Friendly Service!
Fast, Friendly Service!
Called one day, serviced the next - by noon!

FL
FRED L.
11/20/2019
Great customer service.
We have serviced all of our cars at Glenwood for many years. They are always professional and if something is not completed or done correctly, they will resolve the issue immediately.

Volvo XC60
11/18/2019
Great work and integrity!
My Volvo XC60 needed its 40K maintenance and after the experience at my last visit with the dealership I surely was not looking forward to taking my car back to them. I decided to bring the car to Glenwood because we have had very good experiences with my husband’s car and they did not let me down. They did an excellent job specially when dealing with me a second time due to a very odd situation. No one would have found out that one of the newly installed tires was bad unless they had driven my car above 65MPH so it was something they wouldn’t have really noticed. Once I notice the issue I immediately got it back to Glenwood. They had no argument at all. They checked it, pinpointed the issue, the tire was replaced and I was back on the road again. Thank you Glendwood. See you again at the 50K service!

DR. DAVID M.
Newtown, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
11/17/2019
Exxellent service
Been using Glenwood Foreign Car for many years for my Porsches and family's cars. They are consistently good with a very professional staff. I'm always recommending their business to my friends and family

STEVEN M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/09/2019
Glenwood Foreign Car for Superior Service...
Year after year Glenwood has provided honest, dependable maintaince of my 2003 Mercedes C240. Extremely professional and courteous service that is best in the region, imo.

11/07/2019
Great service and outstanding quality
All the staff are courteous, friendly and client centric. Exceptional quality service in taking special care of my vehicles.

10/27/2019
Sevice
Quick and reasonably priced service.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/12/2019
Excellent!
We have four Mercedes in our house hold all are which we have serviced at Glenwood Foreign Cars. We always find excellent workmanship and reasonable pricing for the repairs. I ask to see the inside of the service department and found it to be extremely organized and clean. Glenwood Foreign Cars has my business for life, I highly recommend them. On a scale from 1-10 they are a 10+

Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/12/2019

Marc G.
10/09/2019
No Follow Up and Gutless Communication
After two phone calls and a visit, I still was unable to to get an estimate on replacing a turbo in a 2012 Range Rover. Then, a week later I am told they do not feel comfortable doing the job due to the failing rate of the aftermarket turbos. This conflicted completely with what the mechanic told me during my visit.

To add insult to injury, they texted me the bad news minutes after my 2nd phone call. I am sure they did not want me pointing out the conflicting information I received by the mechanic. Totally impersonal and gutless way to do business. Extremely disappointed.

MT
MITCH T.
10/02/2019
Volvo S80
Very pleased with the service and the communication. I appreciate the updates during the day via text. And the ability to schedule a loaner car is A+++
Mitch