SAM M.
05/20/2020
My 2020 BMW 323 Back On The Road Again
My 2020 BMW has been forced to become my primary ride and GlenWood does a great job. This time the contact-less system worked very well and after a hour cruise the car seems to be running very well. I understand that a 20 year old car means hard to get parts and maintenance and by being a customer here I do have confidence in this car lasting a few more years. Thanks to the whole TEAM! Sam McD.

BETSY S.
Langhorne, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/16/2020
Glenwood is Quality
I really appreciate how the staff is so friendly and helpful. It is super easy to schedule appointments and the digital car report the gets texted to your phone is so helpful. I'm really happy I found Glenwood.

ROBERT & DARCY G.
Volvo S80
05/15/2020
Helpful even during a pandemic.
I appreciate the good technical service, as usual. But, I also was happy this time for the contactless drop off, pick up, and transactions. Thank you again for being there!

BARBARA B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Land Rover Discovery
05/08/2020
Dyno!
Melissa on spot with customer service. The tech found problem and ✔ engine light out.
At last moment I requested fluids topped off. That didn't happen. Little disappointed.
Overall good experience

TA
TIMOTHY A.
Holland, PA
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/24/2020
Personal attention, pictures that speak 1000 words
Dropped my car off for its annual inspection. Service was completed as promised. Car was sanitized before my pick-up. But more than that, owner greeted me and explained a potential problem to watch out for. Just the facts with photos. No pressure. No sales pitch. I’ll be back ! Thank you, Glenn !

SEAN C.

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
04/17/2020
Always so helpful!
A squirrel decided to build a nest under the hood of my 4Runner...and chewed up some wires rendering the engine almost powerless.
Glen had seen this phenomenon a lot!
The vehicle was fixed and ready to go the next day.
Thank you !

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
04/16/2020
Always a good experience
I certainly wasn’t thinking about usual stuff like car inspection during this pandemic pandemonium.
But, I received a reminder text from Glenwood and was able to schedule an appointment for the next business day.
The technician recommended a new battery, I always go with their expertise.
Everything was done in a few hours.

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/11/2020
Trustworthy , Fair Pricing
What more can you ask for. Always available, quick turnaround. Honest and fair

FL
FRED L.
03/21/2020
Customer Service
Glenwood has always been the best when it comes to customer service and relationships. We have used them for many years for all of our vehicles. We trust them with our vehicles and if something is not quite right, they will always resolve the situation.

DOM C.
03/10/2020
I always know my car will be taken care of professionally and with the best parts.

Friendly staff makes it easy to make an appn't and they provide good communications about what needs to be done for repairs and when your car is ready.

SAM M.
03/06/2020
My 2000 BMW Purring Again
thank you for moving my appointment up due to the corroded thermostat. It was scheduled for PA inspection and oil yet glad now there should not be radiator leakage, The only downside is after about 15 miles the idiot "check engine soon" light came back on. This was on before and I had to fill the radiator several times before yesterday, so now I just hope that it is just old car and not worry, yet wonder if something is wrong. Last year it was on due to the gas cap not sealing and would have preferred that the light was not on. I am letting you know here as this is my only vehicle to drive daily and bit nervous of breaking down, AAA 50 miles so fingers crossed.

Thanks again, I love driving the car and with the regular oil and filter change plan to use for many more miles. If you read this and can fit it in to figure out why engine light is on, let me know. Driving to beach this weekend and if it stays on yet keeps running I do have a week on April 8th week so maybe like to have it looked at.

Great text service, prompt work notice and reasonable prices, prefer quality work and your team delivers.

JOHN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/05/2020
Great service and outstanding quality
Thanks for the great service!

FQ
FRANK Q.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/20/2020
So happy to have dependable honest Glenwood available to us.
As usual we were so pleased with the ability to schedule our required maintenance at a convenient time for us, but more importantly, we were confident that Glen would be able to diagnose and correct a problem about which we were concerned. The problem was quickly identified and corrected and our safety remains intact. We highly recommend Glenwood to anyone who values their car, and who appreciates Glen’s expert attention. Marilyn & Frank Queen

MARY H.
Ambler, PA
02/15/2020
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan make me feel like family.
Glenn, Melissa and Jordan always take time and with patience to answers any questions I have and always advises me what work is recommended in my car and the total cost and asks what I want to be done before any work is started on the car.