RP
ROBERT P.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2018
Good business
I typically have not had problems in the past. I have had many services provided throughout the years and it has always been a good experience. Although, my last experience was not the best. I had called this business along with other businesses throughout the community of winona to check out the estimated cost of getting a front headlight changed. I was told by a gordies staff employee that it would be roughly $50 dollars due to the type of car I have and the process to change it would roughly be. I had called two other businesses and the cost was estimated to be around $30 dollars BUT I wouldn’t get my vehicle serviced for up to a week, although gordies could get me in the next day. I do like to support the small town local businesses over your Walmart. Due to the convenience of getting the vehicle fixed earlier I settled to pay roughly $50.00 through gordies. Everything was fine until I saw my bill for $93.00 dollars for a headlight change. The service literally took 25 mins. Again, if I was told ahead of time that this was going to be the total I would have shopped else where and just waited a week to get it changed. I did struggle for this business to meet me in the middle but as a customer I do think I had to push more so than what I should have had to to justify why I felt I was getting “screwed” over. In the end, and why I will continue to get serviced from there is because this businesses were able to finally reach an agreement and “eat” their mistake. Normally I would give this business a 5 stars and I’ll continue to recommend it, but hope future customers will not have to struggle like i did. Overall, I really enjoy this business.

BILL S.
11/20/2018
New tires
Fast & Friendly service at a good price

LA
LORI A.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/13/2018
Excellent service, nice people.
I trust them.

BRUCE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018
Same day service.
After about 4 weeks of my brand new battery going dead, I took it in to check out the charging system.
After about twenty minutes, the technician comes back holding an electronic switch assembly. It turns out
my truck played a nasty little trick on me. My glove compartment light switch fell out of place and stayed on.
Because I never go in my glove compartment I would probably not find this problem. It sounds stupid
simple but I would have not solved this until sometime in January. Thanks guys for embarrassing me
but helping me at the same time.

CD
Corey D.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff was quick, easy, and provided good work.

David S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was fine. The service was satisfactory.

RF
Ron F.
Ford Expedition
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they have always been dependable and have good customer service.

Dean S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dean said he would recommend the business for service.

JOSH H.
10/12/2018
great tires at a great price!
The crew was very nice and did their best to help me out.

CL
Cheyenne L.
Kia Sportage
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cheyenne said the business was very helpful. They got done whatever she needed them too.

TG
Todd G.
Honda Fit
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the service was excellent and he was kept well informed.

IN
Ian N.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Ian said the employees fixed his vehicle pretty well. The service price was alright.

Mareen H.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Mareen said they are thorough and quick and she is happy with them.

Lynn M.
Jeep Liberty
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the business's service is great and they are very good at what they do.

TR
Teri R.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Teri said the staff was able to get her in for service right away.