JN
Jason N.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the visit went as expected. As usual, the staff was friendly, and the service was completed quickly.

HH
Hailey H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Hailey said the staff was super helpful, and they got back to her quickly.

Jovzetta M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jovzetta said the staff was wonderful, got her in quickly and had great prices.

KD
KENT/RUSS D.
GMC Safari Passenger
04/06/2019
Fast and great service friendly people

ANN M.
Dakota, MN
04/02/2019
courteous, responsive service
The folks at Gordie's are very professional, and courteous. They were able to get me in and out for an oil change in short order. Will return.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Hi Ann. I appreciate your kind words and your business! See you soon.

MY
MONA Y.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2019
Always great service!
Extremely happy of customer service and any work that I have done with on car. Highly recommended!

FL
FRED L.
03/19/2019
regular scheduled service
I wouldn't take my vehicle to any other place. When it comes to honest and knowledgeable service, I know that I can count on Gordie's to give me an honest appraisal and that the work needed will be done as promised.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Fred. We appreciate your business and don't take your trust in us for granted. You're always a joy to serve.

Altura, MN
03/15/2019
Took our vehicle in thinking we needed new brake pads and rotors. 10 minutes later got a call that our dust shield had come loose and was causing our noise. Fixed and back on the road. Thanks again

DU
Diane U.
Buick Park Avenue
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Diane said they were great.

TH
Taylor H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the business did what she was told they would do and did it on time.

CR
Chris R.
Lewiston, MN
03/11/2019
Brake line
It is nice to know that Gordie's of Winona Minnesota price gouges their customers. They had to replace my right front brake caliper and charged me $150 for the caliper. I called the place they said they got it from and it was $69.95 for the caliper that they needed. I will not be coming back.!!! What a crock!

DJ
Dave J.
Minnesota City, MN
Ram 1500
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Dave said service was awesome at this business.

AR
Al R.
East Troy, WI
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Al said he would recommend the business for service.

DA
Dustin A.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was quick and simple. The business was able to get his vehicle in sooner than anticipated and they have always been good to him.

LC
Leslie C.
Traverse City, MI
02/12/2019
Tow & car Service
Thank you Gordie's and thank you Jack. Great customer service all around. Honest, friendly and very helpful. Im in Michigan and my daughter is at college in Winona. They came out with in 10 mins and had her car started and saved us a tow. Thank you again from a mom far away! (less worry for me)You guys are great!
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Leslie. Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. I'm glad we could help your daughter quickly. Being a college Dad myself, I understand how it feels to have a child in need of help when you're not nearby.
Feel free to call me anytime we can help in the future.

Best Regards,