11/22/2020
Car tow
Thank you for your help. You went above and beyond for this customer.

Renee H.
Cadillac Deville
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Renee said they are always really great. They get things done right on time. They always make it great. They do a good job. All the employees are always friendly and helpful.

FS
FREIDA S.
Kia Spectra
11/16/2020
Friendly and helpful
The workers at Gordie's are always friendly and helpful.

EW
Elizabeth W.
11/15/2020
Fast& Nice
I had an oil change at Gordies.My first impression, they opened the door for me. I use a cane, & that was so nice. I was in& out in a half hour. I would definitely say I got 5☆ service.

KT
Kim T.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Kim said he brought his vehicle in, dropped it off and within a short time, probably an hour and a half, it was done. He was happy with the service he got. No complaints.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
11/09/2020
Quick oil change
I was very pleased with everything today. They were fast& everyone was so nice

Sue H.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Sue said they did a very nice job. They were responsive to the need of the vehicle right away. They did an excellent job at repairing it. She is very happy with the service.

RL
RANDY L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/05/2020
Outstanding service!!
Outstanding quality work, done in a timely manner! Honest assessment of work that needed to be done, and what can be done in the near future! I trust them implicitly! Courteous and always friendly staff! Feel fortunate that they are close when needed!

Jon F.
Jeep Patriot
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jon said they had his service done, vacuumed the vehicle, and he was extremely pleased.

HB
Hailey B.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Hailey said it was really good.

LK
Lucille K.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Lucille said she was treated well and well satisfied.

FC
FRANK C.
10/01/2020
Fast, friendly service!
Called in for oil change and wanted to do it on my lunch hour. They asked what time and I said 12 or 1 or 2:00 and they got me in at 1:00 and had it done while I waited. Had clean warm waiting area with plenty of magazines. Two employees thanked me for coming in, the person who changed the oil and the check out plus said a few personal words to me regarding a family member. Definitely would recommend and will go back. Thank you GORDIES.

MT
Marcia T.
Sun Prairie, WI
09/25/2020
Tow and Flat tire fix
This team went and took care of my daughter's flat tire on campus. They went above and beyond the norm to help us out. The service was unbelievable and quick. They towed and changed the tire in less than 90 minutes, while other places would have taken longer. We would definitely recommend them to a friend and keep them on speed dial for any future needs. Thank you very much from parents who are out of state and you made our daughter's worries go away. The prices were very reasonable. Again thank you!!!
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 09/26/2020

Hi Marcia! As I told your husband when he called, as a parent who’s had 3 girls go through college I sure understand how it feels to have a child have car problems and feeling helpless from home. It was my pleasure to help Lauren out.
Thanks for taking time to share your feelings. If anything comes up in the future don’t hesitate to call me. I appreciate your business.

Jeff Peterson
Owner
507-452-3559

KATE S.
Dakota, MN
09/09/2020
Fast, efficient, friendly!!
The fellas are really friendly and accommodating! I needed my oil changed and an appointment was made when I was available. They change oil, filter, top up fluid levels, check tire pressure and inspect for vehicle safety too! I'm very satisfied!!!!
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Hi Kate. Thanks for sharing your kind remarks. We appreciate your business!!

Jeff Peterson