Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EC
EVAN C.
04/05/2014
Great Owner, Caring Company
The owner took time to talk with me about the repairs and really helped me understand what was going on. With my initial review i think there was a lack of communication but after talking with the owner I understand the repairs much better and will most likely return to this company. The owner is an extremely caring guy, not just for the reputation of the company, but for the well-being of the customer. This shop is actually a pretty great place!

04/05/2014
Expensive
Went in for simply break pads and walked out with much more. I couldn't tell you if all those things actually needed to be replaced (brake pads, arm, calipers and rotors and they wanted to fix more...) but a quick brake pad switch turned into what they wanted to be a $3000 fix. Ill probably try to find somewhere else next time or just go back home to do it. I've heard they take advantage of college kids but i guess you don't believe it until it happens to you. They did the work quickly just at a steep price.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 04/11/2014

Hi Evan. Thank you for taking my call today so we could discuss your questions and concerns with this repair. It's a line often overused, but your satisfaction is very important to me and I hope you now feel more comfortable with what was needed and why. Thanks again, Evan. I appreciate your business.

Roger S.
Mondovi, WI
Buick Park Avenue
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the employees did a good job and had the vehicle done the same say it was dropped off.

TC
Tayla C.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Tayla said that they were fast. They got her in the same day.

BI
Bob I.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he is very happy with this business. He stated he always get good service.

DAVID P.
Chicago, IL
Pontiac Grand Am
11/27/2019
Dependable
I work between Chicago and Winona, MN 3x a week and have a vehicle in MN. Gordies has always helped me whenever I needed them with immediate and courteous assistance. Thanks Gordies !!

JARROD H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/27/2019
Friendly, professional, punctual
Always can get you in and have service done in a timely manner with quality repairs.

JOEL T.
11/22/2019
very friendly service department
The service department was very through about checking out our car. We are very pleased with them.

ALEX M.
Cadillac SRX
11/22/2019
Flat tire? Who cares
The guys were super friendly and kind of made my flat tire situation feel like it went away. Gordie's seems to always come through

JEANNE C.
Chevrolet Classic
11/20/2019
Oil Change
I've never had to wait when arriving for an oil change and this one was no exception. It was done
quickly with friendly, helpful service.

JARROD H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/20/2019
Professional service, additude, and punctuality
Never disappointed

BR
Bruce R.
Minnesota City, MN
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said this business was good. They did what he expected them to do.

MK
Mary K.
11/18/2019
Customer Service was fantastic.
Our car battery was dead. We called around to big box stores and found no one had the time or ability to help us for over a week! We called Gordie’s late afternoon on a Sunday and they immediately jumped at the chance to help. Thank you to Oscar for taking care of our dead battery!

Dave B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he went in for an oil change and when he returned he saw all four of his tires off his vehicle. He stated he thought this was strange, when all he came in for was an oil change. After driving off, he heard a squeak in his tires and then realized the lug nuts were not on properly, putting his family at risk.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Dave. Thanks for taking time to speak with me tonight so I can better understand what happened. Although we normally torque lugnuts after having a wheel(s) off a vehicle, apparantly something went wrong during your visit. I sincerely apologize for whatever caused the problem and am thankful you responded to the issue so it could be corrected without further incident. Thanks for being understanding about this. I appreciate your business and your bringing this to my attention.

MIKE W.
Minnesota City, MN
Ford Taurus X
10/31/2019
No follow through, you do the bare minimum.
The fact that twice we had to bring our vehicle back in because it wasn't checked when you got it back. I don't care if the Ford Dealer did do the work, we brought our car to you. There is a reason we do not go to the Ford Dealer in town.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 10/31/2019

The problem simply wasn't known, not ignored. Perhaps we should have checked the cowl when we got it back from the dealer. When it was brought to our attention I personally took the necessary steps to have the problem corrected ASAP at the Ford dealer. Although the issue wasn't our fault, I took full responsibility for it being our problem, realizing I needed to see that it got corrected. I communicated with you along the way too, so you wouldn't feel more frustrated. You were owed that courtesy and respect.
I again apologize about what happened but did the best I could to make it right. I'm sorry for the frustration this may have caused you.

DE
Dick E.
Rushford, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the business has great service.

Jim B.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees show congeniality, friendliness, honesty, dependability, reliability and they're confident in their work.

SHERRY M.
Lewiston, MN
10/10/2019
Fast friendly sevice always
Great team of workers never had an issue with this company

LC
Lois C.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Lois said the service was excellent and they always do a good job. She said they do extra cleaning to vehicle that they really don't have to do.

HS
Helen S.
Lanesboro, MN
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Helen said the business was very thorough and friendly.

John F.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
John said Gordie took care of everything smoothly as well as the towing.