EC
EVAN C.
04/05/2014
Great Owner, Caring Company
The owner took time to talk with me about the repairs and really helped me understand what was going on. With my initial review i think there was a lack of communication but after talking with the owner I understand the repairs much better and will most likely return to this company. The owner is an extremely caring guy, not just for the reputation of the company, but for the well-being of the customer. This shop is actually a pretty great place!

04/05/2014
Expensive
Went in for simply break pads and walked out with much more. I couldn't tell you if all those things actually needed to be replaced (brake pads, arm, calipers and rotors and they wanted to fix more...) but a quick brake pad switch turned into what they wanted to be a $3000 fix. Ill probably try to find somewhere else next time or just go back home to do it. I've heard they take advantage of college kids but i guess you don't believe it until it happens to you. They did the work quickly just at a steep price.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 04/11/2014

Hi Evan. Thank you for taking my call today so we could discuss your questions and concerns with this repair. It's a line often overused, but your satisfaction is very important to me and I hope you now feel more comfortable with what was needed and why. Thanks again, Evan. I appreciate your business.

11/22/2020
Car tow
Thank you for your help. You went above and beyond for this customer.

Renee H.
Cadillac Deville
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Renee said they are always really great. They get things done right on time. They always make it great. They do a good job. All the employees are always friendly and helpful.

FS
FREIDA S.
Kia Spectra
11/16/2020
Friendly and helpful
The workers at Gordie's are always friendly and helpful.

KT
Kim T.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Kim said he brought his vehicle in, dropped it off and within a short time, probably an hour and a half, it was done. He was happy with the service he got. No complaints.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
11/09/2020
Quick oil change
I was very pleased with everything today. They were fast& everyone was so nice

Sue H.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Sue said they did a very nice job. They were responsive to the need of the vehicle right away. They did an excellent job at repairing it. She is very happy with the service.

RL
RANDY L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/05/2020
Outstanding service!!
Outstanding quality work, done in a timely manner! Honest assessment of work that needed to be done, and what can be done in the near future! I trust them implicitly! Courteous and always friendly staff! Feel fortunate that they are close when needed!

MARTY M.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/27/2020
Inconsistent billing
Had my vehicle in for a hose replacement that I provided the part for. The replacement consisted of taking an old hose off, cutting the new one to size, and securing it with two clamps. In the past I've been charged around twenty dollars for the service. This time it was around fifty. I will take my vehicle elsewhere.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 10/27/2020

The $50 charge is for a half hour of labor, which is appropriate for what was done. While I’m sorry we didn’t meet your expectations, this costing just $20 is not realistic.
Feel free to give me a call if you’d like to discuss this further. Thanks

DE
Dick E.
Rushford, MN
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Dick said they were too high in price

Jon F.
Jeep Patriot
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jon said they had his service done, vacuumed the vehicle, and he was extremely pleased.

HB
Hailey B.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Hailey said it was really good.

LK
Lucille K.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Lucille said she was treated well and well satisfied.

FC
FRANK C.
10/01/2020
Fast, friendly service!
Called in for oil change and wanted to do it on my lunch hour. They asked what time and I said 12 or 1 or 2:00 and they got me in at 1:00 and had it done while I waited. Had clean warm waiting area with plenty of magazines. Two employees thanked me for coming in, the person who changed the oil and the check out plus said a few personal words to me regarding a family member. Definitely would recommend and will go back. Thank you GORDIES.

MT
Marcia T.
Sun Prairie, WI
09/25/2020
Tow and Flat tire fix
This team went and took care of my daughter's flat tire on campus. They went above and beyond the norm to help us out. The service was unbelievable and quick. They towed and changed the tire in less than 90 minutes, while other places would have taken longer. We would definitely recommend them to a friend and keep them on speed dial for any future needs. Thank you very much from parents who are out of state and you made our daughter's worries go away. The prices were very reasonable. Again thank you!!!
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 09/26/2020

Hi Marcia! As I told your husband when he called, as a parent who’s had 3 girls go through college I sure understand how it feels to have a child have car problems and feeling helpless from home. It was my pleasure to help Lauren out.
Thanks for taking time to share your feelings. If anything comes up in the future don’t hesitate to call me. I appreciate your business.