Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DEB S.
Altura, MN
Saturn Aura
12/26/2018
Efficient and friendly generally speaking.
Prices are always reasonable and I know everything gets checked over in case there's anything wrong that I need to be aware of. Nice to know.

Cole S.
Scion tC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cole said the employee provided good service.

RP
ROBERT P.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2018
Good business
I typically have not had problems in the past. I have had many services provided throughout the years and it has always been a good experience. Although, my last experience was not the best. I had called this business along with other businesses throughout the community of winona to check out the estimated cost of getting a front headlight changed. I was told by a gordies staff employee that it would be roughly $50 dollars due to the type of car I have and the process to change it would roughly be. I had called two other businesses and the cost was estimated to be around $30 dollars BUT I wouldn’t get my vehicle serviced for up to a week, although gordies could get me in the next day. I do like to support the small town local businesses over your Walmart. Due to the convenience of getting the vehicle fixed earlier I settled to pay roughly $50.00 through gordies. Everything was fine until I saw my bill for $93.00 dollars for a headlight change. The service literally took 25 mins. Again, if I was told ahead of time that this was going to be the total I would have shopped else where and just waited a week to get it changed. I did struggle for this business to meet me in the middle but as a customer I do think I had to push more so than what I should have had to to justify why I felt I was getting “screwed” over. In the end, and why I will continue to get serviced from there is because this businesses were able to finally reach an agreement and “eat” their mistake. Normally I would give this business a 5 stars and I’ll continue to recommend it, but hope future customers will not have to struggle like i did. Overall, I really enjoy this business.

BRUCE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018
Same day service.
After about 4 weeks of my brand new battery going dead, I took it in to check out the charging system.
After about twenty minutes, the technician comes back holding an electronic switch assembly. It turns out
my truck played a nasty little trick on me. My glove compartment light switch fell out of place and stayed on.
Because I never go in my glove compartment I would probably not find this problem. It sounds stupid
simple but I would have not solved this until sometime in January. Thanks guys for embarrassing me
but helping me at the same time.

David S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was fine. The service was satisfactory.

Dean S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dean said he would recommend the business for service.

IN
Ian N.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Ian said the employees fixed his vehicle pretty well. The service price was alright.

LK
Luke K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Luke said he would recommend this business for service.

Jake S.
Mayer, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the business did a very good job.

Jacob S.
Buick Lucerne
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the business is great. They are timely and communicate the work to be completed.

AC
Andy C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Andy said they treated him good at this facility.

RT
Roger T.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business was really nice and the repairs were done in a timely manner. However, he said the price was a little expensive.

Doug H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the staff do a good job.

AP
Ashley P.
Dodge Avenger
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said they are really good at timing. Whenever she walks into this business they are very good about getting to her quickly. However, they were not able to repair her vehicle this time. She had to go to another business to have the work done.

DF
Duane F.
Dodge Caravan
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Duane said the customer service was very good, and he is very happy with the business.

Mckenze W.
Mazda CX-7
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Mckenze said the service was quick, but the pricing was a little bit more expensive.

GJ
Gayle J.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Gayle said he is satisfied with the service from the business.

HE
Helen E.
Mercury Sable
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Helen said she would recommend this business.

SD
Scott D.
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff did a good job but the service was a bit pricey.

Bryan M.
Dodge Neon
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff did a good job.