Tova S.
Dodge Avenger
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Tova said everyone was very nice, flexible with her schedule, things were done well and in a timely manner.

SK
Sone K.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Sone said that the prices at the place were high.

DAVID P.
Chicago, IL
Pontiac Grand Am
11/27/2019
Dependable
I work between Chicago and Winona, MN 3x a week and have a vehicle in MN. Gordies has always helped me whenever I needed them with immediate and courteous assistance. Thanks Gordies !!

Madison L.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Scott M.
Honda Civic Si
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they were not perfect. They did what he asked and everything was great but not exemplary.

DEB S.
Altura, MN
Saturn Aura
04/13/2019
Convenience/Options
Gordie's is open later in the evening as well as the weekend which is awesome when you work 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. out of town; they even provide the Sunday option without an appointment. They're pleasant and helpful. Reasonable prices.

DEB S.
Altura, MN
Saturn Aura
12/26/2018
Efficient and friendly generally speaking.
Prices are always reasonable and I know everything gets checked over in case there's anything wrong that I need to be aware of. Nice to know.

Cole S.
Scion tC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cole said the employee provided good service.

RP
ROBERT P.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2018
Good business
I typically have not had problems in the past. I have had many services provided throughout the years and it has always been a good experience. Although, my last experience was not the best. I had called this business along with other businesses throughout the community of winona to check out the estimated cost of getting a front headlight changed. I was told by a gordies staff employee that it would be roughly $50 dollars due to the type of car I have and the process to change it would roughly be. I had called two other businesses and the cost was estimated to be around $30 dollars BUT I wouldn’t get my vehicle serviced for up to a week, although gordies could get me in the next day. I do like to support the small town local businesses over your Walmart. Due to the convenience of getting the vehicle fixed earlier I settled to pay roughly $50.00 through gordies. Everything was fine until I saw my bill for $93.00 dollars for a headlight change. The service literally took 25 mins. Again, if I was told ahead of time that this was going to be the total I would have shopped else where and just waited a week to get it changed. I did struggle for this business to meet me in the middle but as a customer I do think I had to push more so than what I should have had to to justify why I felt I was getting “screwed” over. In the end, and why I will continue to get serviced from there is because this businesses were able to finally reach an agreement and “eat” their mistake. Normally I would give this business a 5 stars and I’ll continue to recommend it, but hope future customers will not have to struggle like i did. Overall, I really enjoy this business.

BRUCE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018
Same day service.
After about 4 weeks of my brand new battery going dead, I took it in to check out the charging system.
After about twenty minutes, the technician comes back holding an electronic switch assembly. It turns out
my truck played a nasty little trick on me. My glove compartment light switch fell out of place and stayed on.
Because I never go in my glove compartment I would probably not find this problem. It sounds stupid
simple but I would have not solved this until sometime in January. Thanks guys for embarrassing me
but helping me at the same time.

David S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was fine. The service was satisfactory.

Dean S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dean said he would recommend the business for service.

IN
Ian N.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Ian said the employees fixed his vehicle pretty well. The service price was alright.

LK
Luke K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Luke said he would recommend this business for service.

Jake S.
Mayer, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the business did a very good job.