Overall Rating 4.7462701/5Overall Rating 4.7462701/5Overall Rating 4.7462701/5Overall Rating 4.7462701/5rating 4.7462701
Overall Rating 2.40602/5Overall Rating 2.40602/5rating 2.40602rating 2.40602rating 2.40602
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

MARY R.
Loudon, TN
2003 Hyundai XG350
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Don"t use this service department
I had the identical work done on my car 5 years ago. Current charges were more than double this time around. I contacted two independent service mechanics and was told by both that the work could have been done for less than half the price charged by Grayson. I also was deceived by Grayson as to the urgency of the repair.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

I wanted to apologize for the disappointing experience you had with us. Our only goal is customer satisfaction, and I hate to hear that we failed in this area. I want to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Oliver Springs, TN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is friendly & attentive but not too pushy ...
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thank you again for your positive review! If you need anything else, contact me at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Miami Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service rep and work done as promised.
Excellent experience in every way.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Kenneth took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

SCOTT H.
Sevierville, TN
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Superior Service Experience
My service was very good. I was treated with care and respect. My service adviser, Kenneth Webb, made me feel welcome and a top priority.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

Hi,

My name is Alexander Ferrer, and I am the service manager at Grayson Hyundai. Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that Kenneth  was able to help you at your recent visit to the dealership.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com.

GT
GLORIA T.
Clinton, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/24/2015 Category: Service
service is weak there is always different service writers
I am tired of dealing with a warranty issue I have asked about the last 2 times I was at dealership for service.

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I've taken your review and forwarded it directly to our GM. in hopes of resolving your issues quickly. Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer.

LINDA M.
Seymour, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2015 Category: Service
Clayton Hurst and the Service Department
Clayton Hurst, my service advisor, has taken care of me ever since purchasing my vehicle. I don't know if there is any way he could exceed my expectations in the future, because he already goes above and beyond my expectations currently. For example: I called the day before I needed to have the work done on my vehicle. I also needed to have a loaner car because I had several appointments scheduled. With less than 24 hours’ notice, Clayton was able to magically procure a vehicle for me, fit everything to meet my demanding schedule, and did it all very graciously and made it seem as though that was his singular purpose at Grayson – to solve my issues! What an asset to your organization!

Hi,
Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Clayton  could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com

JESSICA K.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Fix to Break
Had to bring in to fix a sensor on the transmission. they fixed the sensor on the transmission but after we got the car back the fan motor for the AC made noise. I was going to let them fix it but they were going to charge me for the in cabin air filter that I did not have money for instead of fixing what they broke trying to fix the sensor on the transmission.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Easy to deal with.
Excellent care!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2015

Thank you so much for your review !

Oak Ridge, TN
2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/10/2015 Category: Service
excellent service
I've been going to Grayson to have the service done on my car since I bought it in 2011. I love the service department. They don't try to up-sale me everytime I'm there.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/10/2015

We are happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience at Grayson Hyundai. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Rockwood, TN
06/06/2015 Category: Service
great sales and service
HAD A PROBLEM WITH A FUEL PUMP (WHICH HAD TO BE REPLACED). CAR HAD TO BE IN THE SHOP FOR A WEEK. SERVICE ADVISOR (KENNETH WEBB) PROVIDED A LONER CAR AND KEPT ME UP TO DATE WHILE THEY WERE TRACKING AND FIXING THE PROBLEM. THIS WAS MY FIRST SERVICE ON THE CAR WHICH ONLY HAD 2,OOO MILES ON IT.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that Grayson Hyundai service department can make you such a satisfied customer. Your happiness is our #1 goal! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at aferrer@graysonauto

SK
Stephen K.
Lenoir City, TN
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/03/2015 Category: Service
Pricing was over $1000 different when comparison shopping
Everyone was professional, courteous and helpful. Only issue is price gouging. There shouldn't be that large of a difference in pricing.

Stuart H.
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
06/03/2015 Category: Service
great service
I purchased my first Hyundai from Robert, of course, 3 years ago. We enjoyed the professional way our purchase was handled. When we started with the service department, it has been a true pleasure to deal with Steve K. who keeps me in touch with what is happening while in for service and as necessary otherwise. Grayson has excellent service and good reliable people on their staff. Keep up the good work and keep my Vera Cruz running in great shape.

MARTHA L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2015 Category: Service
professional, competent, friendly
Service was prompt and efficient

Tazewell, TN
2011 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Service was fine, service advisers have an attitude problem.
Had our vehicle towed in, called ahead and let them know it would be there (spent 15 mins on the phone answering questions, etc.), also confirmed with the front desk (service was closed) when the driver was on his way. Heard nothing the next day and the adviser wouldn't return my call. Two days after the car was dropped off, I got a call from a service adviser with a serious attitude telling me that they seemed to have "had an Accent dropped off with absolutely no information." I then got to listen to a lecture about how I should have called ahead and let them know it was coming, etc. Sounds like someone in the service dept dropped the ball as I had spoken to two different people to let them know it was coming, what was wrong, etc. We weren't able to pick the car up for a couple of days anyway, so that wasn't affected but not knowing anything and then getting to deal with attitude is seriously off-putting. We came here because this is where we bought the car, but there is a dealership closer to our home. We'll likely be going there from now on. That being said, if I could rate the sales dept separately, I'd give them 4.5 stars. They'd lose half a star because they flood my mailbox almost weekly with junk mail.

JOHN T.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth Webb did a great job taking care of my vehicle.
I would recommend servicing your vehicle at this dealership but I wouldn't recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership due to a bad experience and a very rude sales person.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Hi,

My name is Alexander Ferrer, and I am the service manager at Grayson Hyundai. Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that Kenneth was able to help you at your recent visit to the dealership.

I also like to tell you that we have a whole new sales department. . Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer in serivce and in sales.

Friendsville, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Everything was done on time and the quality of service was great! I always have a good experience and that's why I keep coming back.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Streamwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Tom
very helpful
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Kenneth took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

BILLY H.
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Bad 1st Impression
The service advisor did not know the policy for a free 1st service on all Hyundai vehicles. I mentioned it to him and he mocked me and was extremely rude. He really pissed me off! The service manager assigned another service advisor and he was excellent, but my first impression of the service department was not good at all. I love our car, but I will use another Hyundai dealership for service from now on. I wanted to punch the guy, and that is not what I want to deal with when I'm spending my hard earned money. I bought the vehicle at this dealership, so his actions cost Grayson a repeat customer.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

JUDY R.
Oak Ridge, TN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept.
They are the nicest and carding people in the service dept. Steve is a wonderful people and very helpful.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Steve took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

ROBERT B.
Seymour, TN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2015 Category: Service
the service people are so caring & polite
Rosalyn Baxter
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/09/2015

Hi,
Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Kenneth could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com