Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

CHARLES H.
Oak Ridge, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2015 Category: Service
oil change
very good help
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/12/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that Grayson Hyundai service department can make you such a satisfied customer. Your happiness is our #1 goal! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at aferrer@graysonauto

SL
SHARON L.
07/24/2015 Category: Service
friendly & helpful employees
courteous employees
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/24/2015

Hi there, I just wanted to say a quick thank you for your awesome feedback about your experience with us. We really pride ourselves on taking good care of our customers, and it sounds like we achieved this with you.

BW
BARBARA W.
Sevierville, TN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2015 Category: Service
facility and staff
I have both purchased a vehicle and had it serviced at Grayson. My last experience was a repair and I was not only pleased; but also, impressed with the service I received! Thanks Tamas Kardos!

PA
PERRY A.
07/21/2015 Category: Service
Grayson practices quality
The spirit of Grayson is to be customer first and provide a quality service

LV
LORI V.
Sweetwater, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2015 Category: Service
Treated like a family member not a $ sign!!
Bought the car from that other place bad idea and hurt my credit! Came to Grayson and have loved it ever since. Even the General Mgr came from that other place and is now with Grayson two thumbs up!!

Hi,

Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Clayton  could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com

MARIAN H.
Clinton, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable.
Went in for 7500 mile car care. Took very little time. Had the answers to all of my questions.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/16/2015

Lenoir City, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Personal touch
Oil change went smooth and timely, notified me upcoming care needed.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Hi,
Thanks for your kind words! I am so happy to hear we could take good care of you at Grayson Hyundai. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com
Thanks again!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly
So friendly and attentive!!!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

I'm so happy to hear that we took such great care of you at our service department in Grayson Hyundai. We're known for providing good customer service, and it's good to see they could not only service your car, but give you peace of mind, as well. Customer satisfaction in all facets is so important to us. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Thank you for your feedback!

SETH C.
Andersonville, TN
07/06/2015 Category: Service
Service Technicians
The Service Technicians were incredibly friendly. I was just scheduled for an oil change, but had received a recall letter. I brought it in, and there was no issue with performing the additional work. The work was completed in a very short amount of time, and the Technician pulled my freshly cleaned car around close to the exit and even cranked up the air conditioning for me, as it was fairly hot out. The only complaint I have is that the seats in the waiting areas are highly uncomfortable. I have 6 herniated discs and other back issues, and I could only stay seated for a few minutes at a time.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/07/2015

KR
KARL R.
Madisonville, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2015 Category: Service
Poor communication and lied to.
My fiance and I made a appointment to drop a vehicle off for repair and didn't have a loaner car we was promised. We made a appointment over a week in advance. They made us wait for well over a hour. We can't afford to miss work on they're behalf. Don't recommend this dealership.

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I've taken your review and forwarded it directly to our GM. in hopes of resolving your issues quickly. Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer.

DT
DONALD T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2015 Category: Service
I always enjoy the quality of care and friendly service at Grayson
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/06/2015

We are happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience at Grayson Hyundai. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction.

Thank you again for your positive review! If you need anything else, contact me at aferrer@graysonauto.com

DARRYL P.
La Follette, TN
07/02/2015 Category: Service
working with my schedule, friendly knowledgeable staff, and reasonable prices.
Each visit has been a pleasurable experience.

MALINDA H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2015 Category: Service
The service department
Fast, friendly, reliable, knowledgeable and willingness to assist.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

MARY R.
Loudon, TN
2003 Hyundai XG350
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Don"t use this service department
I had the identical work done on my car 5 years ago. Current charges were more than double this time around. I contacted two independent service mechanics and was told by both that the work could have been done for less than half the price charged by Grayson. I also was deceived by Grayson as to the urgency of the repair.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

I wanted to apologize for the disappointing experience you had with us. Our only goal is customer satisfaction, and I hate to hear that we failed in this area. I want to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Oliver Springs, TN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is friendly & attentive but not too pushy ...
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Miami Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service rep and work done as promised.
Excellent experience in every way.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Kenneth took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

SCOTT H.
Sevierville, TN
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Superior Service Experience
My service was very good. I was treated with care and respect. My service adviser, Kenneth Webb, made me feel welcome and a top priority.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

Hi,

My name is Alexander Ferrer, and I am the service manager at Grayson Hyundai. Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that Kenneth  was able to help you at your recent visit to the dealership.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com.

GT
GLORIA T.
Clinton, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/24/2015 Category: Service
service is weak there is always different service writers
I am tired of dealing with a warranty issue I have asked about the last 2 times I was at dealership for service.

LINDA M.
Seymour, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2015 Category: Service
Clayton Hurst and the Service Department
Clayton Hurst, my service advisor, has taken care of me ever since purchasing my vehicle. I don't know if there is any way he could exceed my expectations in the future, because he already goes above and beyond my expectations currently. For example: I called the day before I needed to have the work done on my vehicle. I also needed to have a loaner car because I had several appointments scheduled. With less than 24 hours’ notice, Clayton was able to magically procure a vehicle for me, fit everything to meet my demanding schedule, and did it all very graciously and made it seem as though that was his singular purpose at Grayson – to solve my issues! What an asset to your organization!

JESSICA K.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Fix to Break
Had to bring in to fix a sensor on the transmission. they fixed the sensor on the transmission but after we got the car back the fan motor for the AC made noise. I was going to let them fix it but they were going to charge me for the in cabin air filter that I did not have money for instead of fixing what they broke trying to fix the sensor on the transmission.