Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

SK
Stephen K.
Lenoir City, TN
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/03/2015 Category: Service
Pricing was over $1000 different when comparison shopping
Everyone was professional, courteous and helpful. Only issue is price gouging. There shouldn't be that large of a difference in pricing.

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I've taken your review and forwarded it directly to our GM. in hopes of resolving your issues quickly. Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer.

Stuart H.
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
06/03/2015 Category: Service
great service
I purchased my first Hyundai from Robert, of course, 3 years ago. We enjoyed the professional way our purchase was handled. When we started with the service department, it has been a true pleasure to deal with Steve K. who keeps me in touch with what is happening while in for service and as necessary otherwise. Grayson has excellent service and good reliable people on their staff. Keep up the good work and keep my Vera Cruz running in great shape.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that Grayson Hyundai service department can make you such a satisfied customer. Your happiness is our #1 goal! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at aferrer@graysonauto

MARTHA L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2015 Category: Service
professional, competent, friendly
Service was prompt and efficient

Tazewell, TN
2011 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Service was fine, service advisers have an attitude problem.
Had our vehicle towed in, called ahead and let them know it would be there (spent 15 mins on the phone answering questions, etc.), also confirmed with the front desk (service was closed) when the driver was on his way. Heard nothing the next day and the adviser wouldn't return my call. Two days after the car was dropped off, I got a call from a service adviser with a serious attitude telling me that they seemed to have "had an Accent dropped off with absolutely no information." I then got to listen to a lecture about how I should have called ahead and let them know it was coming, etc. Sounds like someone in the service dept dropped the ball as I had spoken to two different people to let them know it was coming, what was wrong, etc. We weren't able to pick the car up for a couple of days anyway, so that wasn't affected but not knowing anything and then getting to deal with attitude is seriously off-putting. We came here because this is where we bought the car, but there is a dealership closer to our home. We'll likely be going there from now on. That being said, if I could rate the sales dept separately, I'd give them 4.5 stars. They'd lose half a star because they flood my mailbox almost weekly with junk mail.

JOHN T.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth Webb did a great job taking care of my vehicle.
I would recommend servicing your vehicle at this dealership but I wouldn't recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership due to a bad experience and a very rude sales person.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Hi,

My name is Alexander Ferrer, and I am the service manager at Grayson Hyundai. Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that Kenneth was able to help you at your recent visit to the dealership.

I also like to tell you that we have a whole new sales department. . Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer in serivce and in sales.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com.

Friendsville, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Everything was done on time and the quality of service was great! I always have a good experience and that's why I keep coming back.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Streamwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Tom
very helpful
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Kenneth took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

BILLY H.
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Bad 1st Impression
The service advisor did not know the policy for a free 1st service on all Hyundai vehicles. I mentioned it to him and he mocked me and was extremely rude. He really pissed me off! The service manager assigned another service advisor and he was excellent, but my first impression of the service department was not good at all. I love our car, but I will use another Hyundai dealership for service from now on. I wanted to punch the guy, and that is not what I want to deal with when I'm spending my hard earned money. I bought the vehicle at this dealership, so his actions cost Grayson a repeat customer.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

JUDY R.
Oak Ridge, TN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept.
They are the nicest and carding people in the service dept. Steve is a wonderful people and very helpful.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Steve took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

ROBERT B.
Seymour, TN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2015 Category: Service
the service people are so caring & polite
Rosalyn Baxter
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/09/2015

Hi,
Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Kenneth could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com

PS
Penney S.
Harriman, TN
05/04/2015 Category: Service
Great service department
Love the knowledgeable and friendly staff. My car was ready when promised and I was kept informed during my visit.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

We are happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience at Grayson Hyundai. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction.

GM
GARY M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Second oil change
This was the second oil change for my 2015 Santa Fe. The service was great, everyone was friendly, and my car was returned clean.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/02/2015

Thank you so much for your review !

GN
GARY N.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2015 Category: Service
sSteve is a great asset to your service operation
Great service,Great experience as always.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/02/2015

thank you so much for your review !

Maraea B.
In and out
I had Keith as my salesman awesome! I had recently gotten in a wreck and he made sure I was put in a reliable car. He was so great and understanding with my energetic three old while we processed paperwork. Thank you again for the great car buying experience.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Hi,
Thanks for your kind words! I am so happy to hear we could take good care of you at Grayson Hyundai. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com
Thanks again!

DN
DEBBIE N.
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Great
I told them I was going on a trip and they were thorough with their inspection. Advised of work that needed done and I was not aware of it. I appreciated it. The person that waited on me was great. Told me everything in advance and kept me updated.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/29/2015

Sandra H.
Powell, TN
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Grayson Hyundai Service Department
Overall it was very nice, yet nothing is perfect. It would be a lot nicer, with new technology if somehow we could get updates on our car's services. Such as.. what stage it's in for completion.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

TH
Terry H.
Jacksboro, TN
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/22/2015 Category: Service
The service representative, Penny Sweet, provided prompt as well as professional courtesy working with a short notice request.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Penny took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

TT
TARA T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Efficient
Pleasant experience
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you again for your positive review! If you need anything else, contact me at aferrer@graysonauto.com

JEANNE K.
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/12/2015 Category: Service
My service representative, Patrick
I find the service and car maintenance to be excellent.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

KF
KAREN F.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Consistently great service!
Grayson Hyundai Service consistently offers great service, personalized care for me, and my vehicle, in a clean, comfortable environment. Totally impressed with the service, and love my Hyundai!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015