Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

Maraea B.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
In and out
I had Keith as my salesman awesome! I had recently gotten in a wreck and he made sure I was put in a reliable car. He was so great and understanding with my energetic three old while we processed paperwork. Thank you again for the great car buying experience.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Hi,
Thanks for your kind words! I am so happy to hear we could take good care of you at Grayson Hyundai. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com
Thanks again!

DN
DEBBIE N.
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Great
I told them I was going on a trip and they were thorough with their inspection. Advised of work that needed done and I was not aware of it. I appreciated it. The person that waited on me was great. Told me everything in advance and kept me updated.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/29/2015

We are happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience at Grayson Hyundai. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction.

Sandra H.
Powell, TN
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Grayson Hyundai Service Department
Overall it was very nice, yet nothing is perfect. It would be a lot nicer, with new technology if somehow we could get updates on our car's services. Such as.. what stage it's in for completion.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

Thanks again for your valuable feedback, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com.

TH
Terry H.
Jacksboro, TN
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/22/2015 Category: Service
The service representative, Penny Sweet, provided prompt as well as professional courtesy working with a short notice request.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear that Penny took such good care of you at our dealership. He's known for providing excellent customer service, and I can see he didn't disappoint. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com.

TT
TARA T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Efficient
Pleasant experience
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you again for your positive review! If you need anything else, contact me at aferrer@graysonauto.com

JEANNE K.
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/12/2015 Category: Service
My service representative, Patrick
I find the service and car maintenance to be excellent.

KF
KAREN F.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Consistently great service!
Grayson Hyundai Service consistently offers great service, personalized care for me, and my vehicle, in a clean, comfortable environment. Totally impressed with the service, and love my Hyundai!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that Grayson Hyundai service department can make you such a satisfied customer. Your happiness is our #1 goal! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at aferrer@graysonauto

Thank you again!

Ten Mile, TN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2015 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I have purchased 4 Hyundai's from Grayson Hyundai, 2 Santa Fe's and 2 Tucson's. The service center at Grayson Hyundai offers friendly staff and easy access into a very clean service area. Without a doubt, the best customer service I have ever had from an auto dealership.

Thanks again!

04/03/2015 Category: Service
Pleased so far......
I am new to Grayson Hyundai having purchased a new Sonota in November 2014, but based on my first experiences, I have been well pleased. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for continued great service
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

I'm so happy to hear that we took such great care of you at our service department in Grayson Hyundai. We're known for providing good customer service, and it's good to see they could not only service your car, but give you peace of mind, as well. Customer satisfaction in all facets is so important to us. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Thank you for your feedback!

Scott M.
Loudon, TN
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Efficient, clean, good waiting room
Among the best!

Hi,
Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Derek could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com

Ronald B.
04/02/2015 Category: Service
They always take care of me
I am a loyal Grayson customer
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Hi again, Thanks for amending your review! I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with the result at Grayson Hyundai, where we try our best to fix whatever issues you may have so that you leave a satisfied customer. We hope to see you again soon!

Lenoir City, TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Never covered under warranty
I will never buy another car from this dealership. They can't find the leak in my air conditioning and I have had it in there 3 times in less than 6 months. Also, nothing is ever covered on the bumper to bumper warranty including things that need to be recalled like the fuel injection on my car.

Joyce D.
2008 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Employees were extremely efficient.
Service Writer was very helpful. Repair to headlight took a very short time even though I did not have appointment.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

Clinton, TN
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Service review
Very friendly and considerate.Good job

RICHARD M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Clean and Fair Dealership
Had my Santa Fe worked on and Steve Kachelries service men did a wonderful job,I do support Grayson always because of there work and I support the Dealership totaly

GS
GREGORY S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Consistently good service
Always get great service, have been going for years.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Owatonna, MN
03/21/2015 Category: Service
Wonderful!
Great customer service and attention to detail. They made a scheduling mistake but corrected it by giving me a rental for the night. Really enjoyed my experience.

Charlie B.
Powell, TN
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Service on oil change
Prompt clean and great customer service

2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Value, Care, and Service
The routine service I received has only been exceeded by the original value of the Sonata I purchased at Grayson. Great quality at reasonable prices.