Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

Joyce B.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
A Caring Staff
Clayton, a service manager, called with concerns about my previous review. I thought waiting time for service was too long. He explained reasons for this and reminded me they have loaner cars if you have commitments and can not wait. He sounded very sincere.

09/06/2017 Category: Service
It's a loooooong uncomfortable wait
See previous page.
CLAYTON H. from Grayson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for filling out the survey on recent experience. We will be sharing it with our management team. Someone should reach out to you shortly

WO
William O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2017 Category: Service
They worked hard to make Five Stars! Appreciate!!

08/22/2017 Category: Service
It took forever but I didn't complain and they still didn't charge me. So that was nice.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/22/2017

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I've taken your review and forwarded it directly to our GM. in hopes of resolving your issues quickly. Please know that customer satisfaction is our main goal, so it's important to us that we try to please each customer.

JOHN S.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
out standing managers on the spot to resolve problem
managers at grayson Hyundai go out of there way to resolve the problem I will be using there service in the future for sure. 5 star and a big thumbs up.

08/17/2017 Category: Service
Need more respect for customers car
Pitiful oil service mechanics get oil inside the car
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Sheila S.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Sheila
Assistant Manager assured me they would get to the bottom of the problem with my sunroof, and informed me that some of the employees I mentioned previously were not his, but he would forward the information to their manager.

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Too much confusion and short on customer service skills.
Appointments made then lost, no available rentals, no appointments for up to two weeks, new employees who are confused, office employees obviously doing nothing through window, and not willing to get up and assist or even act like they're busy doing something else.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

I wanted to apologize for the disappointing experience you had with us. Our only goal is customer satisfaction, and I hate to hear that we failed in this area. I want to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM.

We would like to call you later today to discuss your concern. These ratings are a direct reflection on our dealership and were striving to be a 5 star dealer.  We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us.   If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

Joyce B.
08/02/2017 Category: Service
A two + hour wait in uncomfortable chairs.
Only after warning them of the time and waiting room.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Samantha B.
Maryville, TN
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Great when fully staffed
Sat much longer then I needed to because they were short staffed and nobody let me know my car was ready. I was sitting with my back to the service area and not until I heard one customer talk to his friend about a car with a sunshade like his aunt's car has having been there for a long time did I turn around to see it it was mine. I stood in line and told the lady it was my car and asked if it was ready to take. She wasn't even aware that it was there. She apologized and let me know again about them being short handed. I just hate I spent a huge chunk of my day there. When they are fully staffed things seem just fine.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

06/21/2017 Category: Service
Problem with brakes taken care of! Thanks for the quick follow up..
I had an issue with my brakes last week, and Grayson followed up quickly with my concerns, and made it right! Glad that they do take their reviews seriously to maintain their great service reputation. Thank you Clanton Hurst for following up with my situation. This exemplifies Grayson's commitment to their customers. Thank you!

Bad brakes..
First set of brakes lasted 52,000 on my Sonata, next set, 27,000. Would not talk about why this set only lasted 27,000, was same driving conditions etc... Was making noise after installation, I knew something wasn't right, they just said it was normal. Getting brakes done somewhere else tomorrow because they are making noise without putting the brakes on!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your recent experience.  Someone will be reaching out to your shortly to discuss.

WH
William H.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
matter was resolved within 1 day of my review great company to do business with ,they really go above and beyond to satisfy all problems.

06/21/2017 Category: Service
Felt service that was performed was a bit pricy,due to the fact it's not a service to done a far as maintance manual provided by manufacture.

Susan S.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Several competitors offer free oil changes for up to a year. We should have looked into service after the sale.

Service review
Buying the car was ok. Both times I have been in for service, I have felt like I was just another number to get through the day.

DF
David F.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Be Careful
I didn't remember I had tires rotated last visit.
So they rotated and balanced them again.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your recent experience. Someone will be reaching out to your shortly to discuss

SL
Stephen L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Great follow up to bad service
Service manager made it right for my unpleasant experience.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Very unorganized service department
Appointment not kept. Was told upon arriving there would be a 2 hour wait just for them to look at my car. I thought that's why you make appointments!!! Not satisfied at all.
CLAYTON H. from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

Robert B.
Car service
No one contacted me when my service was complete. Car sat outside finished for a long time when I finally noticed it was done.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 06/01/2017

Debbie W.
Clinton, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Manager
I did a review that was not very good. I was contacted by a Service Manager. He was very nice and very interested in my concern about a smell in my vents that was caused by a dead animal. The service department cleaned it out twice but the smell was still there. He understood my concerns and has promised to ease them by doing a free re-service. Thanks Clayton! I appreciate it!

05/31/2017 Category: Service
Nice people but I have questions.
The people are very nice but I don't know if I'm being told exactly what has been done to my car. I would rather them take me and show me. I'm too trusting because after leaving, I often wonder if what I was told really is what was done.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/31/2017

2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Can't fix the problem
They can't seem to find what is wrong and next week will be the fourth time since December I've had the same problem. They keep finding things to replace though.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 05/02/2017

Irvine, CA
04/24/2017 Category: Service
customer care
Great customer service and is willing to help with all your needs.

04/24/2017 Category: Service
The people was nice
I would but I would tell them if your going to get a oil change be prepared to wait a hour and half.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2017 Category: Service
Always trying to make things right
I received a call after I posted my review. I received a very nice apology and assurances they would make my next visit better. You don't find many dealerships that take the time to make sure all their customers are extremely satisfied.

04/16/2017 Category: Service
Don't get your car washed if you want to get out in a timely manner
Took 2 hrs to get regular maintenance done because of the wait for the car to be washed
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

KC
Kristof C.
Oak Ridge, TN
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Please delete previous review
As it was explained to us, the leak is related to the part on the recall list. Grayson made us aware of this recall at the time of our visit, however we did not comprehended at the time of our visit that while waiting on the replacement we might experience some dripping of liquids from that part. The part is being replaced at this very moment. Thank you Grayson!

04/14/2017 Category: Service
Kristof C.
Ease to make appointments and friendly professional service
CLAYTON H. from Grayson Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

Trudy B.
Kodak, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Fixed it
Clayton was absolutely wonderful. Even though there was a confusion about my car, he made everything right. Thank you so much.

03/31/2017 Category: Service
Costly
The last two times that I have been to Grayson it has cost me over $250 and this time it was over $500. I am all for maintaining my vehicle but it seems a little excessive.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you for making time to fill out the survry and sharing your comments. We apologize for the delay. We will be sharing your comments with our management team

Sammie H.
Oak Ridge, TN
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Recent Service appointment
Average.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

02/25/2017 Category: Service
Great
Corrected all my issues...good service

02/25/2017 Category: Service
Friendly...but...
$2 part...bill was over $350...overpriced. vehicle not complete in timely manner
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017