Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Billy B.
Yorktown, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great people to work with.
Eddie Stamps makes my service a great experince with Greg Hubler HYUNDAI. THANKS
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

We LOVE when customers give postive feedback. Thanks so much for the great review

GC
Gayle C.
Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Service was great and waiting area very comfortable.
Called for an appointment and got one the next day. 4 new tires, alignment and oil change. Good experience!

Miranda P.
Farmland, IN
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Customer Care
The manager has taken great care of getting my vehicle fixed, and saved a future customer!

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Horrible Experience
Never done when they say it will be!
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

spoke to customer seceduled to return for service

JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks so much we love postive feedback

Selma, IN
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Service was great and very timely with my oil change
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks for  the GREAT review. we love taking care of our customers

Winchester, IN
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Great service. Fast oil change. Great customer service
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Always Great to hear positive feedback thanks so much

SG
None

Joseph D.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Good communication.
Had a medical scheduling problem. The guys came through. Made my back operation indianapolis on time. Thanks!
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thanks for the GREAT feedback we love happy customers

HG
Hallie G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I will always recommend greg hubler, they have the best service, are straight forward with any issue, work in a timely manner, and make us feel at home while we wait.
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thanks for the GREAT feedback we always love hearing it.

David S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2020 Category: Service
They were courteous and polite, and the cleanliness
It was probably about as good as it will get
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

We always love postive feedback thatnks for the GREAT Review

Selma, IN
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and everyone is friendly!
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks for the the GREAT review WE Love Them!!!

Michael C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service department is top notch
Great service department. Efficient, friendly, explains the work. They are not pushy. I enjoy the video link of my vehicle they send..
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your business day to respond to the survey and for giving us a great review. I want to apologize for the long wait to schedule your appointment. Next month our new quick lane will be open so you wont have to make an appointment just drive in and we will be able to do your oil changes right then. If you ever need any assistance please feel free to email me or call me.

Thomas S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
30000mi service
In and out in just under a hour.
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to the survey and for giving us a great review. Hopefully next time you come in we can earn the 5 stars. We value your time and apperciate your business. We look forward in working with you in your time of need. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.

TG
Tammy G.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Car fixed
people their are very nice
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to our survey and for giving us such a great review. We value your time and apperciate your business. If you need anything please call or email me. I will be happy to assist you in your service needs. Thank you and I hope you have a great day

Centerville, IN
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Good service help
So far things been good! Will see how everything holds up!! Concerned about reliability on distance trips! Engine replace at less then 13000 miles!?

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. If you need anything in the future please dont hesitate and call or email me and I will be happy to help assist you in your service needs. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.

New Castle, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is good? Sometimes dealership solutions are not.
I usually never have a problem here except for my visit. A halfway solution was given to me and I guess I’ll see them for my next service.
MATT L L. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Anonymous,

Please reach out to me as this service visit is well below the standard we are capable of and expect from our team. I would really like to have the opportunity to correct this situation and earn your trust in our business back, I have listed my cell phone number below. If you contact me I will make this right. Thank you for your honest feedback, hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,