4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

David S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2020 Category: Service
They were courteous and polite, and the cleanliness
It was probably about as good as it will get
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

We always love postive feedback thatnks for the GREAT Review

Selma, IN
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and everyone is friendly!
JUSTIN R. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks for the the GREAT review WE Love Them!!!

Michael C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service department is top notch
Great service department. Efficient, friendly, explains the work. They are not pushy. I enjoy the video link of my vehicle they send..
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your business day to respond to the survey and for giving us a great review. I want to apologize for the long wait to schedule your appointment. Next month our new quick lane will be open so you wont have to make an appointment just drive in and we will be able to do your oil changes right then. If you ever need any assistance please feel free to email me or call me.

Thomas S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
30000mi service
In and out in just under a hour.
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to the survey and for giving us a great review. Hopefully next time you come in we can earn the 5 stars. We value your time and apperciate your business. We look forward in working with you in your time of need. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.

TG
Tammy G.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Car fixed
people their are very nice
NT
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to our survey and for giving us such a great review. We value your time and apperciate your business. If you need anything please call or email me. I will be happy to assist you in your service needs. Thank you and I hope you have a great day

Centerville, IN
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Good service help
So far things been good! Will see how everything holds up!! Concerned about reliability on distance trips! Engine replace at less then 13000 miles!?

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. If you need anything in the future please dont hesitate and call or email me and I will be happy to help assist you in your service needs. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.

New Castle, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is good? Sometimes dealership solutions are not.
I usually never have a problem here except for my visit. A halfway solution was given to me and I guess I’ll see them for my next service.
MATT L L. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Anonymous,

Please reach out to me as this service visit is well below the standard we are capable of and expect from our team. I would really like to have the opportunity to correct this situation and earn your trust in our business back, I have listed my cell phone number below. If you contact me I will make this right. Thank you for your honest feedback, hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Dylan Stillman
Greg Hubler Automotive
765-318-9929 (Cell)

CA
Charles A.
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Management goes above and beyond.
They all go above and beyond to make sure there customers are satisfied I had a small complaint and they made it up and more. Highly recommended

08/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Car sales lady name Jay but slow service center
My car Salesman name jay was awesome she dont pressure u makes u comfortable and let's u take your time she's highly recommended.
MATT L L. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Charles,
         I truly apologize for your last service visit and am committed to making sure your next visit is at the level of service that we expect to provide for all of our guest. Communication is key and I have spoken with the team member involved to ensure going forward we are clear on our process as we have multiple opportunities and tools to communicate with our guest efficiently. We have also ramped up our process with our technicians concerning leaving our guest's vehicles in the same condition or better than when they arrived. Charles if you are willing to give us another opportunity to take care of your service needs I would like to send you a free oil change service for your next visit in hopes that our service department will earn your trust and business moving forward. Justin our Service Manager and myself will be giving you a call today 9/3/2020 to confirm. Charles, again I apologize for the last visit and genuinely appreciate the feedback.

Sincerely,
Dylan Stillman

Fixed Operations Director

08/07/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
Since Hubler took over service has been excellent
NICOLE N T., warranty administrator from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us a grear score. We value your time. If you ever need anything please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

765-289-0431 ext 2208

MJ
Martha J.
07/17/2020 Category: Service
I have a warranty
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you greatly for taking the time to complete the survey. It let's us know how we are doing. If there is anything else we can do for you please done hesitate to give us a call. Have a great weekend.

AC
Anthony C.
Centerville, IN
07/08/2020 Category: Service
All new now!!
Very good service so far!!
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to showing you not only good service but a great service experience on every visit in with us.

MT
Michael T.
Yorktown, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Good job
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you greatly for completing the survey. We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

Sammie S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/30/2020 Category: Service
very pleased with this trip
I can't say enough about how Dustin has went above and beyond to make this last trip a pleasant experience. He has kept his word and everything was done as explained and in a timely manner. When there was going to be a change in time he called and kept me in the loop, this I very much appreciated. In the future if I need something done I will definitely try to work with Dustin and would recommend him to anyone needing service at Hubler Hyundai.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate you giving us your feedback if there's anything else you need please don't hesitate to give myself or Dustin to call.

Thanks

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/22/2020 Category: Service
they need customer service
The person speaking to the customer needs to know what is going to be done and how long it should take.
I would recommend the dealership , but take a long breath before having to deal with the service area.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. Dustin told me he reached out and we are in the works to getting it squared away. Again truly sorry about the miscommunications on our end.

Thanks

Marcus S.
Hartford City, IN
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Quick
Got me in and out in 40 minutes for an oil change.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey you've been a great customer for a long time and hope you continue to be.