MJ
Martha J.
07/17/2020 Category: Service
I have a warranty
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you greatly for taking the time to complete the survey. It let's us know how we are doing. If there is anything else we can do for you please done hesitate to give us a call. Have a great weekend.

AC
Anthony C.
Centerville, IN
07/08/2020 Category: Service
All new now!!
Very good service so far!!
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to showing you not only good service but a great service experience on every visit in with us.

MT
Michael T.
Yorktown, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Good job
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you greatly for completing the survey. We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

Sammie S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/30/2020 Category: Service
very pleased with this trip
I can't say enough about how Dustin has went above and beyond to make this last trip a pleasant experience. He has kept his word and everything was done as explained and in a timely manner. When there was going to be a change in time he called and kept me in the loop, this I very much appreciated. In the future if I need something done I will definitely try to work with Dustin and would recommend him to anyone needing service at Hubler Hyundai.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate you giving us your feedback if there's anything else you need please don't hesitate to give myself or Dustin to call.

Thanks

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/22/2020 Category: Service
they need customer service
The person speaking to the customer needs to know what is going to be done and how long it should take.
I would recommend the dealership , but take a long breath before having to deal with the service area.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. Dustin told me he reached out and we are in the works to getting it squared away. Again truly sorry about the miscommunications on our end.

Thanks

Marcus S.
Hartford City, IN
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Quick
Got me in and out in 40 minutes for an oil change.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey you've been a great customer for a long time and hope you continue to be.

HG
Hallie G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Love it
I get excellent service every time I come in, the new facility is amazing and it made the wait of my service feel like I was at home. They didn’t have a part but told me that they even drove down to an auto parts store to get one, when that failed they threw in a free car wash. Everyone was so nice and I can’t imagine servicing my vehicle anywhere else
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks so much for the great review. We love the new place as well. We still have a new Hyundai building being built, so stay tuned for that.  If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call.

VP
Valerie P.
Selma, IN
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey we value your opinion. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Michael C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Professional, clean, explained the work.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to give us a call.

03/22/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
Helpful, quick, and nice
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2020

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how you are doing. If there is anything else we can do for you please dont hesitate to ask.

Union City, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Very helpful and I love the video that is send during my oil change.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We will try our best to EARN that 5 star review on your next visit in with us. The only score we consider passing is a perfect 5 star and we strive to get that on every visit.

Darlene C.
Hartford City, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2020 Category: Service
New
Excellent service!!! The new facility very modern. Easy access to service department. Everyone was very helpful.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call.

GC
Gayle C.
Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Received a call from Eddie about my last service concern. Eddie was very appreciative of my concerns and intends to make any changes necessary to "Make Their Service Department the Best".
Thanks for the immediate follow up.

02/24/2020 Category: Service
New service on Nebo
New facility is great. "The Works" oil change took longer than I expected. In and out the door - over 1 1/2 hours.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, I tried to call you on Wednesday. if you could give me a call at your earliest convenience I wanted to go over a few things with you.  i appreciate your help in this manor.

Greg hubler Hyundai
(765)751-3179

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
Courtesy, comfort while waiting, and care to get things done correctly and quickly certainly pleased me.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it greatly. If there is anything else we can do for you dont hesitate to give us a call.

Winchester, IN
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service. New place looks great
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback. Especially as we get settled into the new building. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call.