Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

TK
Travis K.
03/10/2019
Consistently great service
I rely on their expertise and experience. I have never felt like they are trying to sell me something I don't need.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Travis for giving us a great review!  We love to hear from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

JZ
John Z.
02/28/2019
Oil Change
The Greisbach crew is awesome! From the phone call for the appointment to the thank you card in the car after service. They looked up the history of my beater and let me know that I should look into some proactive repairs to keep it on the road. Even texted me photos, which is really nice for me. Gave me estimates of the repairs along with how much time it would take. I have taken my vehicles to Griesbach for some time now and plan on it in the future. Thank you Tina, Jon and the GAS crew.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you John for the great review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide that exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look froward to seeing you for your future service.

EV
Eileen V.
Ringle, WI
Buick Enclave
02/27/2019
Customer Orientated
Your friendliness and you are customer orientated. Your willingness help whenever I have stopped at your business - without nickel and dime me to death. Also, feel you have been very honest and straight forward when dealing with me about my automobile.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Eileen for giving us a fantastic 5-star review!  We love to hear what our guests have to say.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

GS
Gene S.
Argonne, WI
02/25/2019
Ability to get things done quickly and knowledgeable
I looked for a dealer for my plow and they were able to get me what I needed overnight. They were awesome.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Gene for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.

Schofield, WI
02/21/2019
Great Staff
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the great review!

GB
Gwen B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/20/2019
Friendly
Been having car repairs done here for almost a year now and everyone has been so kind and is very thorough will explaining what needs to be fixed and why. I would reccomend coming here for car repairs.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Gwen for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We are glad that you have experienced this and we love to see referrals.  See you soon!

WB
William B.
02/09/2019
One can always depend on Griesbach auto service!
I can always depend on them to get my car in ASAP and fix whatever problem it is. Excellent service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate what our customers have to say about us.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

PS
Pat S.
Schofield, WI
Kia Optima
02/08/2019
Personal touch and expertise
I like how you review the work done and the possible service areas in the future. You also check to make sure I want to go through with recommendations before you do it
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Pat for the review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kent M.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Kent said that the place had good service and got everything done.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Kent for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kyle S.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business does quick and professional work.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Kyle for the review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

MF
Macy F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/24/2019
Great
They were very great and very helpful. I had taken my car to a place before and they gave me a list of things that were wrong and they helped me and out and told me it wasn’t loose at all and were very understanding. I will for sure be going back to them. Great customer service they have.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Macy for the great review!  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service!

Lincoln MKZ
01/09/2019
Outstanding service and caring employees
I had a great first experience with Griesbach Auto. I am so thankful for the wonderful service they provided me and the employees are very caring. Chris K was great to work with and made everything very easy as he was very thorough.
I will definitely be coming back to Griesbach Auto for all my future needs. I will gladly refer to friends, family, or anyone who needs a recomendation.
Thank you Griesbach Auto. :) and may God bless the work of your hands.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the great 5-star review!  Our goal is to provide everyone with exceptional service.  We look forward to seeing you again!

CG
Carol G.
Saturn VUE
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the service was excellent.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Carol for the great review!

WB
William B.
12/27/2018
They’re always ready to help.
I noticed my one tire was 5 lbs. low on air. I called Weston Griesbach and explained my concern. They had me bring the car in immediately and checked out the tire. Yup, there was a nail in it and if they had made me wait, I would have ended up with a much bigger expense. I can always depend on Griesbach Auto Service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you William for the great 5-star response.  We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again for future service.

VK
Val K.
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Val said the service was excellent.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Val for the great review!  We look forward to seeing you again for future service!