Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Hyundai Veracruz
09/02/2019
Bad jod
Oil changed one day, next day leaked all over my drive. What mess. Very poor device.

BW
Bob W.
Nissan Xterra
09/24/2016
Couple of misses this visit.
As an independent garage their competitive advantage is service but this time there were a few misses:
1. Had to reschedule due to loaner not being available. I didn't schedule in advance; but no one appeared to go out of their way to find one.
2. After the repairs were completed (2 1/2 days later - thus the need for a loaner) I found out one problem was not diagnosed and still exists!
3. I am now returning to have the one problem checked.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/06/2016

Bob, First of all, please let me thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to strive for complete customer satisfaction. I am sorry to hear that we did not have a loaner available for you. As we have a limited number of loaner vehicles available, which are typically booked out a day or two in advance, it does make it difficult to have a loaner available the same day. I do want to thank you for bringing your Nissan back for the additional noise that was hear and am happy that we were able to take care of it for you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ashley S.
Rothschild, WI
Honda Accord
04/11/2016
Oil Change
My coupon was not applied to my bill and I was overcharged $10. Also, my car hood was not fully closed and could have posed a safety hazard on the road, had I not noticed it before I left the parking lot.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/20/2016

Thank You for your feedback Ashley, we really appreciate it. Please contact us so that we can resolve this ASAP. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Pat Gonzagowski
Service Manger - Weston
715-355-1553

Mike P.
Pontiac Montana
06/24/2015
Frustrated Oil Change
Normally happy with service, but this time the little missses was in panic mode over the service recommendations! Griesbach didn't remove or have accurate service recommendations after the oil change by stating thing's which were already repaired. Wasn't happy with the wife's fallout and had to call them for an explanation for why this happened. Seems someone dropped the ball at Griesbach this time
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am very sorry to hear about mis-stated recommendations. Please trust that we will use this situation as an opportunity for continued improvement to keep this from happening in the future. We greatly appreciate our feedback and hope to be able to better service you in the future.

TT
Tracie T.
09/26/2014
Expensive and tires were not filled
For an oil change and tire rotation, it was extremely expensive. I have been to other places that charge almost half of that. Plus I was told that they filled my tires but when I got in the car the light was still on. After driving it around town, I stopped back and was told to keep driving it.... Needless to say when I got home, I checked them myself. I will now be filling them myself because my tires are low. I've been here before and decided to go back because I liked it. Now I won't be going back.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/30/2014

Hello Tracie,

I remember when your boyfriend/husband/male friend stopped by the other day. I reviewed all of the prices with him prior to doing the work requested. It looked like he spoke with you prior to fixing the rattle concern as well, not sure what happened there.

In regards to the tire lamp concerns, our ASE certified technichians fill all tire pressures to the proper pressure listed for that vehicle on every oil service. On most vehicles, the tire lamp will reset upon driving 1-10 miles. If the lamp persists, there is likely a faulty sensor or problem in the tire pressure system. I would love to look at the tires/tire monitoring system for you at no charge. I think we may have just a simple misunderstanding.

Hope all is well,

Pat Gonzagowski
Service Advisor
Griesbach Automotive - Weston

Darla W.
Wausau, WI
08/19/2013
Great people BUT
Called because the a/c went out on my vehicle and I travel a lot for work. Tristan and Patrick were great at getting me in to be seen on short notice, provide a loaner vehicle so I could do my job, and communicate with me on the progress.

The a/c worked for about an hour after I left so I'm back to square one. Please call me in the morning so we can resolve this.

Thanks.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/26/2013

Darla,

I talked to Patrick and Tristan and I would like to thank you for coming back in so we were able to diagnose your problem for you.  As Patrick mentioned electrical issues are not common but can happen from time to time. Unfortunately the a/c clutch had to run for about 30 minutes before it would fail making it a very difficult and uncommon a/c problem to diagnose.  Again thanks for trusting in us to look into it further for you!

Jon Griesbach

Justin S.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
07/25/2013 Category: Service
Justin said he would not recommend this business because he felt ripped off. He was overcharged for the service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/05/2013

Justin,

I have talked to Tristan about your concerns and he has tried to get a hold of you also to discuss your concerns, but have not heard back from you.  We are both confused and concerned about your review.  Mike diagnosed your failure on your 1992 Mercedes-Benz 190E and Tristan gave you the option, in this rare occasion, to find a used part on-line as your dad requested. You called us back the next day and told Tristan that you were not able to locate any used parts cheaper than what we had located already, and gave us authorization to proceed with the needed repairs.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may address any other concerns you may have.

Jon Griesbach