Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Scott C.
08/12/2019
Work performed was great, just took too long!!
Have taken my car here twice and both times the work performed was great,...however, they spend way too much time looking for other things wrong with your car. I had an oil change I wanted done over my lunch hour and it took almost 2 hours because they inspect the auto top to bottom, which is great, if thats what I wanted them to do. I did not have time to wait around for that and they didn't ask or seem to care that I was waiting all that time to get my car back.

BL
Bill L.
Ford Expedition
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service was done as expected.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Bill for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

TH
Tim H.
Merrill, WI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend this business for service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Tim for the review!

KP
Kelly P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff ordered parts for him but the parts he had could have been switched around and used. They were friendly and helpful in most of what he asked for.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  We perform work that is based on the manufacture specifications.  Any alterations performed that vary from those specifications would void our warranty.  We are looking to provide the best service to our guests which includes standing behind our warranty.  Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Donald P.
GMC Sierra
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Donald said this business was friendly.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/09/2016

Donald, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback is greatly apprecaited. We are thankful for the opportunity to service your GMC Sierra. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Darrin C.
06/30/2016
I visited Griesbach because I received a postal mailing. Oil Change special $19.99. The price seemed right, so I called and made an appointment. Arriving early and they got me in around my scheduled time. It was almost 45 minutes to an hour before they let me know it was done. Just used to quick service places, I guess. It was however, somewhat tolerable. I would only recommend if you have the time to spend there.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you Darrin for taking our survey.  We really appreciate the feedback!  We apologize for the wait, but our oil changes include an in depth inspection of your vehicle which may take longer.  We are grateful to be able to service your Ford Taurus and look forward to seeing you again.

DV
Darryl V.
Schofield, WI
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Darryl said he wasn't really happy with the cost of things. They would fix one thing just to have another break or they would mess something up and end up costing him more.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/29/2016

Darryl, First of all, let me Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to strive for excellent customer service. I am sorry to hear about your frustration and let me assure you, it is completely understandable. As explained, in a pressurized system, when a larger leak is sealed up and the system is able to fully pressurize, the next weakest link tends to start to leak. Unfortunately, we are not able to predict when that may happen - it could be months or years, and sometimes just weeks. Yours, unfortunately, was just weeks. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns that you might have.

Donald P.
GMC Sierra
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Donald said the business was nice.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 05/24/2016

Donald - Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are thankful for the opportunity to service your GMC Sierra. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service. We look forward to seeing you next time.

NE
Nicole E.
12/29/2015
Upbeat Customer Service
I went in because I had a coupon and needed an oil change. I made an appointment but needed to head in earlier. They took a little time to fit me in because they were busy but they were more than happy to accommodate! Very professional, very friendly, great service. I would recommend Griesbach to family and friends.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/31/2015

Nicole - Thank you for your great review. It is great to hear that you are happy with our dealership. It is our pleasure to help keep your vehicle running right. We are always happy when we can keep you on your schedule too! Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and we look forward to see you again.

KK
Kenneth K.
Kia Sedona
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth said the cost of the work was too much at this business.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. I am sorry to hear that you feel that the cost was too high for your repair. We typically quote premium products, so we can offer our 36 month, 36,000 mile parts/labor warranty on our services. If you don't plan on keeping your vehicle that long, we have the less expensive options available with a lessor warranty. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss this further.

SE
Steve E.
06/01/2015
Scheduled maintenance and carpet drying
The scheduled maintenance was fine except for the burning smell from under the hood. I am told that will go away. However the car was also in because the seats and carpet were soaked from rain water. The carpet was reinstalled in less than an acceptable manner. I took the car back and Patrick was very professional, but the inside body paint was deeply scratched and the plastic slightly roughed up by the mechanic. We always recommend your garage, but I am a bit disappointed.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 07/21/2015

We truly regret the scratches and scuffs caused when removing the carpet from the interior of your vehicle. I am glad that we were able to get it taken care of by a professional body shop for you to your satisfaction. Our client's satisfaction is #1 to us. Thank you for the trust you put in us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Michelle R.
Mazda 6
04/06/2015
when talking about price
when telling someone about the Cost of the repair, do not refer to it as "I have a number for you, 84693." Instead you should say I have the cost and it will be eight hundred forty nine dollars and nighty three cents. my recent visit I thought I was given the product number over the phone and did not realize that it was how much it was going to cost.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/09/2015

Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to review our business. As we strive for total customer satisfaction, we appreciate your feedback and bringing to our attention how we can be misunderstood from the consumer's point of view. Thank you for choosing us for your auto repair needs.

David D.
03/23/2015
Steam From Minivan engine
After the repair there was still steam coming from the engine which left an uneasy feeling. It turned out to be just residual water from the repair & the repair did fix the problem.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/24/2015

David,

Thanks for your review and we are pleased that all it was residual water from cleaning up the coolant that was leaking from your van. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any service in the future.

Diane S.
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Diane said she does not think the business checked everything she asked them to check. She asked them to check the brakes and they did not. She thought her technician was inexperienced. She has gone to this business in the past and has always been satisfied.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/23/2015

Diane, Thank you for taking the time to review our business and bringing this to our attention. I took a look at the schedule for that day and unfortunately we were heavily booked and apparently we missed getting your brakes inspected. Please call 715-355-1553 and talk to Pat to reschedule a Free brake inspection for your Ford Explorer. We apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your business.

Amy B.
Pontiac Vibe
12/16/2014
not a bad visit, but could use some improvements...
To start, the staff was very friendly with me when i was running late for my appt. They did a routine oil change, and I wasn't there long. It was however recommended that I do follow-up service, including checking a battery. I was given a faulty filter, and needed to come back as my oil light was on and it was clunking a bit. I called and they said they possibly forgot to reset the light. Turns out the oil was leaking out of it! They fixed it up, and I had no further issues. Upon leaving, I did have my father look at the battery and while he agreed with the recommendation, he was quite disappointed that it had not been even cleaned off where corrosion had started. At the very least, this may have given me a bit more time before I got stranded somewhere. Overall, the service was fine, but it wasn't exceptional.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We are always looking to improve ourselves.

Pat G.

MV
Marc V.
12/31/2013
Door handle
Excellent service! They were not aware of the issue but promptly took care of it and it looks excellent. Thank you so much

12/31/2013
Door handle
Prompt and courteous service but very disappointed that the handle does not match and we were not informed that it wouldn't I would have paid extra for a match instead of looking like crap
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2014

Marc,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am glad we we able to get this taken care of for you.

Jon Griesbach

DF
Dennis F.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Dennis said he was impressed and satisfied with the way everything was handled but he did end up with a three inch oil spot on his otherwise spotless driveway. He can see how it must have happened, as he is a bit of a mechanic himself. He was going to call the facility but there is not anything they can do about it now.

Terrie M.
Saturn Ion 2
08/11/2013
Jon G apologized and will correct the mistake the next time we go in.
I was glad that Jon responded quickly. We'll try another oil change.

08/11/2013
Given wrong information on the phone
I asked about oil chng coupons & was told 1 had been sent in the mail, which I didn't get. When I made the appt, I was told that was ok & they would honor the coupon price. My husband brought the car in unaware of what I was told & we were charged the full amnt.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/14/2013

Terrie,

Sounds like there was a break down in communication. I apologize for the misunderstanding and will apply the discount to your account to use on your next visit.

Thanks for your feedback,

Jon Griesbach

TH
Tara H.
05/16/2013
A little dissapointed
They did figure out what was wrong with my car. I did not have them fix it. Disappointed that I drove my car there but when I picked it up I had to tow it because it would not stay running. It just makes me wonder if that is a coinsedence?
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 05/28/2013
Tara, Thanks for you review. I can sure understand your concern. Your problem was an intermittent problem and took quite some time to show itself. When it did show it self, the problem went from intermittent to a hard failure and that is why your vehicle would not stay running. Fortunately it happened here and not while you were out driving along the highway and left you stranded somewhere. If you have any additional questions please contact me personally so I can assist you. Jon Griesbach

Katie M.
Dodge Neon
04/10/2013
Update on the Car issues
Previously, issues persisted with my car after initial inspections by Griesbach. They have diligently inspected the car and graciously repaired all issues. I am very happy with the repairs they have made.

04/10/2013
Still have issues with the car
I brought the car in twice for service. The car sounds worse then when I brought it in the first time the battery light keeps going on and off, there is still a burnt plastic smell and the car feels as tho it is going to die. On a positive note the customer service is excellent.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/22/2013
Katie, I would like to thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. Also thank you for letting us correct the issues you were having. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and I hope you were satisfied and would reconsider recommending us to your family, friends, and co workers. Thanks again for trusting in us! Jon Griesbach