PA
PATRICK A.
Toyota Celica
09/18/2020
Perfect alignment!
Friendly and professional and excellent work! Came in with a slight pull and a crooked steering wheel. Now the wheel is perfect and drives straight!!

RAFAEL M.
09/11/2020
Close to our shop and are very quick and thorough
Very knowledgeable mechanics and work quick and safe to get you back on the road

DF
DAN F.
Palo Alto, CA
08/28/2020
Mucho repairs on Honda Pilot well done
I highly recommend Dennis and his crew to competently do the work necessary to keep our faithful silver Pilot 4x4 on the road. We do extensive off roading, and rely on the work by Griffin Motors and Dennis to do the work and keep us safe. Not the cheapest, but very high quality work.

CO
CHRIS O.
San Francisco, CA
Nissan Versa
08/12/2020
The owner and his team are terrific. Prompt, professional and just plain nice. Great prices too!
Our family takes both of our cars here and will continue to do so.

U
UYEN
08/06/2020
Quality Service that Goes Above and Beyond
Dennis and his team are absolute professionals and provide high-quality all-around service that consistently goes above and beyond. He provides a full checkup every time I come in for routine maintenance and effectively communicates what my car may need now and what I should look out for/expect in the long-term so that my car continues to stay healthy and so that I can safely enjoy my adventures on the road. Always answers my many questions clearly and thoroughly. I highly recommend this shop for any service or repair!

DAVID G.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/26/2020
Awesome service.
Quick, familiar and honest. No gimmicks and top notch quality.

JOE S.
07/20/2020
Quick, thorough, good value, honest
Took my car to Dennis for some advice and repair. He quickly diagnosed and repaired the most critical items. I'll go back for the rest of the job -- less critical items -- later in the summer. I'd highly recommend.

HM
HULDA M.
Acura MDX
07/20/2020
Wonderful service. Very professional.
Good reception. Proper diagnosis and timely repairs.

Saturn Ion
07/17/2020
Know not much about car problems
Great experience for a driver who knows little about cars. State the facts, guide and proven what is wrong and well sound advice for your car. Work with you on the cost.

JOSEPH R.
07/15/2020
Trustworthy work
Great place to bring your car trustworthy reliable great work!

JEFF B.
Palo Alto, CA
07/02/2020
Clear diagnosis & on-time work
Figures out the problem & does quality work.

CHRISTIANA H.
Hayward, CA
Kia Sportage
06/24/2020
Great Mechanic
Dennis is great! My car quit starting at work and my coworker recommended Dennis since he is 4 minutes down the road from us. I had my car towed there on Thrusday and despite him being closed and packed the next week with appointments he had my car done Monday! His prices are fair and he is very personable and very knowledgeable. I will definitely be back and I will tell others to go to his shop!

Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2020
Great service, fair prices (given the cost of living)
Really great experience. Recieved calls updating me, which allowed for realistic expectations. All my questions were answered timely and really felt supported. Would encourage people to at least call and have a conversation. Great assistance! Great work!

Mark M.
Atherton, CA
Dodge Ram Van
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this business took care of the problem his vehicle was having and they did a good job. It was an easy experience and they got the job done. He has no complaints.

ROBERT B.
Ford Transit Van
06/18/2020
Honest reliable service
Dennis is awesome prices are fair quality of the service is high, I can not be any happier.
my go to mechanic!