KL
KEVIN L.
06/24/2019
Fantastic work! Highly Recommended!
We took one of our fleet vehicles in for a service. Amazing, very thorough, and a phenomenal communicator. We were past due on lube/oil/filter and a 20k. The vehicle sits a lot and they didn't miss a single nuance. All of the work was done timely, including having the smog cert transmitted. I won't hesitate to take any vehicles back to them, including my own. Happy to have them in walking distance of my work and a welcome addition to the neighborhood.

MARIUS W.
Berkeley, CA
Mercury Mariner
05/31/2019
Broken car window fixed in a day
I had a great experience with Griffin’s repair. Brought my car in the morning with a broken window and got it back in the evening fully fixed and cleaned up. Great service and the owner is really nice.

JE
JASON E.
Volvo S70
05/23/2019
Best Shop One Can Choose
Dennis was very professional and efficient in helping me get my car back on the road. I would highly recommend using his shop for any and all car repairs.

RD
RANDELL D.
Elk Grove, CA
05/03/2019
Fast Service
Dennis was extremely friendly. Quickly did my oil change and also gave his honest input on what I need to do next for my car. He inspected my brakes, transmission fluid to be drain, spark plug to be changed all complimentary service. Everyone should get their car service at Griffin’s Auto Repair.

LARRY M.
Santa Clara, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/28/2019
The service at Griffin's Auto Repair was excellent. I got my back on time and they explained everything they did to improve my vehicle. The only place I'm taking my car to now.

VW
VINCENT W.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/21/2019
Costumer service and loyalty
Dennis my 1st visit was great he went out of his way to help me knowing I was in a bad situation with my brakes master sylinder I was in and out before I finished my breakfast but don’t take my word for it bottom line is I’m a costumer for life

Max B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Max said Dennis is a great guy and does good work.

Honda Fit
04/10/2019
5 Stars!
Best service! Dennis knows what he’s doing and goes out of his way to give you the best service possible :) I look forward to building a relationship under new management

JAMES H.
Menlo Park, CA
04/07/2019
Alignment and tire change
Great work, good communication, and ready when they said it would be.

PM
PAT M.
Dodge Ram Van
04/06/2019
Great service give we as usual.
Timely and thorough.

GS
Greg S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he is pleased with the service he has received so far and is planning to bring all his other vehicles there in the future.

Margarita M.
Menlo Park, CA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Margarita said the staff did a wonderful job. She mentioned Dennis was very thorough and conscientious. She was getting ready for a long trip, and he was able to set her mind at ease. She also appreciated he did not try to sell her anything she didn't need.

CT
Carl T.
Ford Freestar Wagon
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the staff were very good with turning his vehicle around and it was out quickly.

ST
Schantae t.
Hayward, CA
Dodge Magnum
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Schantae said the service was excellent, priced well, and completed quickly.

Reuben B.
Cadillac ATS
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Reuben said the service was prompt, and the staff was friendly, communicative and straightforward. He added there were no surprises, and his vehicle is in perfect running condition.

BT
Brittany T.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the business is fantastic. She felt like the service was really good and they were very efficient. She didn't have to worry about time. Dennis is great and very friendly.

DONALD W.
Toyota Avalon
03/17/2019
reliable quality
I've been a happy customer at Griffin's for years. Recently he's added some new mechanics to help with the work. The work continues to be top-notch, but for setting up appointments and getting estimates it's best to talk to the owner.

PG
Paul G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff always does a good job and they're easy to deal with.

PM
PAT M.
09/14/2018
Great Service.
Fast and thorough service on both vehicles for over 10 years. Honest and dependable.

DA
DAVE A.
Montara, CA
08/31/2018
Excellent care and service
I received the most thorough and understandable explanation of the needed repair that I have ever received. The vehicle was ready on time and within the estimate provided. I am very satisfied with the knowledge and qualifications of the mechanics. I would heartily recommend Griffin's Auto Repair to my friends and family.