Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

THOMAS S.
01/10/2019
Overall great
Clean, friendly, timely and on budget as described. Really appreciate their technology as well as they can keep you informed via text message and provide an online link showing the estimate with photos of the work in progress.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you appreciated the technology updates; it really helps us communicate the vehicle's needs, and photos are invaluable to this process. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

01/08/2019
great family service
Great service as always. We have been coming here for years and will never go back to the dealerships. Grove Street Auto can do just about anything the dealer does.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

DANIEL B.
Bellingham, MA
01/02/2019
Great and Accommodating Shop!
Grove Street Auto Repair helped to make a difficult situation much more manageable. The staff was always courteous despite my many, many calls for updates and they worked with my insurance adjustor to make sure everyone was on the same page. My service occurred right over the Christmas holiday and it didn't slow them down at all. Excellent customer service and quality of work.

Daniel,
We were happy to work with you to resolve all the issues and finally return your vehicle to you.  If you need routine maintenance in the future, we hope you will return to see us.

JOHN/SANDRAJEAN P.
Mazda CX-9
12/30/2018
Grove Street - great service again!
My Mazda was on a flat bed - delivered to Grove Street on a Friday afternoon. Grove Street got us back up and running by close of business Friday night! Thank you!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2019

You are so very welcome! We were happy to be able to resolve the issue for you quickly so you had your vehicle back for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future, but not for an emergency!

RZ
RICK Z.
Cadillac CTS
12/29/2018
Cadillac
Great service as usual and very good prices. I would always recommend.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2019

Happy New Year! We appreciate your business.

ALAN B.
Wrentham, MA
12/28/2018
need sticker
nice facility and friendly people
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We would be happy to also provide services on your vehicle such as oil changes and fluid exchanges when due. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

AMY S.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
12/26/2018
Great personalized service
Grove Street auto has been my place to take my Land Rover Discovery Sport for oil changes and routine maintenance since I've owned it over the past year. It came highly recommended by a friend and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Recommendations by family and friends are so valuable and we really appreciate your trying us out and staying with us!

JEANNE B.
12/20/2018
JSB Rating
Associates are friendly, caring, listen to my concerns about the car and always on time.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Your kind words are always appreciated. Happy New Year to you and your family.

KH
KEVIN / MARY H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/18/2018
sticker
I always recommend Grove street auto repair. They have serviced several cars for my family for 20 years. From stickers to major repairs service is always the best! Everyone there greets you like you are family! You won't find better service anywhere!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate your review, Kevin. Your family is like family to us, and we appreciate the loyalty over the years. Happy New Year to you and all your family.

LI
LYNNE I.
Bellingham, MA
Jaguar X-TYPE
family owned
always the best service
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We really appreciate your loyalty, Lynne! Happy New Year to you and your family.

Honda Fit
Friendly and on time
I made and confirmed the appointment for an oil change on line. Upon arrival, my car was serviced promptly. I waited in the small waiting area, which meant I listened to employees speak to one another and to customers in a friendly and professional way. Thank you.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate that you took the time to give a review, and are happy that you were pleased with our service.

JONATHAN S.
Easy to work with
Very easy to set up appt and requested photos completed and sent. Like the completion text.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

We appreciate that you took the time to give us a review.

12/13/2018
Quick and easy
Pleasant experience while waiting for my car to have an oil change. Other services were recommended but no pressure to have completed at that time. Clean waiting area.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We do a courtesy inspection on every vehicle, and will let you know what services are coming up in the future so you can plan and budget for them.

STEPHEN W.
12/13/2018
Great service friendly atmosphere
A local family run business where service is always excellent and ease of scheduling an appointment efficient.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you, Steve! We are glad you appreciate the  ease of the online scheduling function. Happy New Year!

MARK S.
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2018
Fast friendly reliable service
I popped in to get my car inspected before the holiday at the end of the month and they were able to fit me in very quickly and I was out in no time at all.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. The state inspection is typically a fairly straightforward process, and we try to make is as painless as possible.

12/12/2018
Great work and on time
Friendly staff, quality work and completed on time
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, sir! Wishing you a  happy and healthy new year in 2019.

complete info provided
They sent me a cool link with pictures of my rotted exhaust and gross cabin air filter. Having those pictures to look at really made it easy to understand what they were recommending on my poor old car. I just need another year out of it, and the list of recommendations they gave me with the priorities was super helpful. Definitely will keep going back! Thanks!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

It is critical to understand the repairs needed on your vehicle; the Digital Vehicle Inspection is a vaulable tool for this.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

FN
FRANK N.
12/07/2018
Great place that i will consider for repairs.
I've been here twice recently for inspection stickers. However each time I was in the waiting room I was impressed with how professionally they were dealing with customers. Good explanations on their service work, estimates, alternatives and accommodating when work could be done. Although the visits were just for inspections, first and second impressions were very positive.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for coming in to have the state inspections done. We welcome the opportunity to provide any services your vehicles may need in the future. You can make an appointment through our website, www.GroveStreetAutoRepair.com, or just give us a call at 508-520-8697. Thank you and happy holidays.

NS
NICOLE S.
Milford, MA
Jen was super nice!
I have been bringing my car to the dealer for years so I didn’t have a trusted mechanic. My mom highly recommended this place so I gave them a try. Jen was very nice, helpful and easy to talk to on the phone. I knew I’d be spending a lot of money so I think I got a fair price. Place is modern and clean. They could use a bigger parking lot. I made an appointment and dropped car off at 8 am. I do think others without appointments got priority (the place was packed before 8:15 am. My car wasn’t diagnosed until after noon and not finished until closing at 5 with an 8 am appointment. Overall the experience was good. I’d go again.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for coming in and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We have four technicians working on vehicles simultaneously, and it does keep us pretty busy. As you experienced, we diagnose vehicles which are dropped off with us in the morning, and then once we put together the estimates and check on availability of parts, we call you to discuss and obtain approval for repairs.

If you ever need your vehicle back by a specific time, please let us know when you make yourappointment, and we will be sure to schedule it to meet that time.

Again, thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brighton, MA
11/30/2018
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Came in for an oil change, which was fairly priced and finished reasonably quickly. I was also given the option while there to have my tires replaced given their mileage, which was again fairly priced (though not quite as speedily done). All in all a pleasant experience, with friendly staff.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We will do our best to get you in and out quickly at your next visit.

Thanks,