Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RT
RICHARD T.
11/08/2018
Friendly people
The work is always done right the first time
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your continued business.

ED
ED D.
Chrysler Sebring
11/05/2018
FRIENDLY CREW,
REPAIRS ALWAYS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, JEAN AND JEN VERY HELPFUL WITH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS,THEY CALL WITH UPDATES AND WHEN THE VEHICLE WILL BE READY.GREAT SHOP.CANT WAIT FOR THE SUMMER PATIO TO OPEN UP NEXT YEAR.

Ed,
Your visits are a bright spot in our day. Thank you for bringing your unique sense of humor into every exchange!

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

SUSAN B.
11/04/2018
Exceptional - as always!
My most recent visit to Grove Street was for an oil change. The oil change, like all other work I have had performed there, was handled professional and promptly. I have been a customer of Grove Street for 10+ years, and I keep coming back because they consistently do good work, they never hesitate to take the time to explain, in depth, exactly what work I need done and they never fail to make me feel welcome.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

We are always so happy to see you, Susan. Explaining the details of what your vehicle needs is something we take seriously, and we are always happy to discuss the repairs needed. It is a big investment, and we want you to be be comfortable with the repairs done.
Looking forward to your next visit.

JACQUELYN K.
Kia Soul
11/02/2018
I Found Grove St Auto Repair Online And I'm So Glad I Did! Excellent Service, Very Friendly And Helpful. Great Service Team All Around! I Will Definitely Recommend GSAR. 😊
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

We are so glad you found us, too! Did you know you can access your vehicle history online? We can provide you with an access code to OwnerAutoSite.com where you can see every service you have had done here.  Let me know if you need your access code.

We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

NS
NORMAN S.
Acura TSX
10/23/2018
Friendly, efficient, trustworthy
We have never been disappointed with any work done on our cars. The staff is friendly and efficient. I love being able to make appointments online and dropping the car off the night before. They do not 'find' extra things that need to be fixed as I have experienced with other places, but make great recommendations on what we need to do to keep our cars running for a long time.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate your taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Our goal is to help you keep your vehicles in good running condition; we will let you know what services it may need in the future, and help you prioritize what repairs are most critical. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MICHELLE / JIM S.
Lincoln MKX
10/22/2018
Service results
They treat you like they are working on a family members car. You trust they are doing what is needed and not selling you things not necessary.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much! Being a small family-owned and -operated business means we really do consider our customers to be family. This is the highest praise you can give us, and we are honored to have earned it. We will continue to improve while not losing sight of the family connections.

PK
PAUL/MARGARET K.
Dedham, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/19/2018
Love the loaner!
We recently moved from Franklin to Dedham. My family and I are moving to East Falmouth this month. Being offered a loaner vehicle has made all the difference. It allows me to leave my car in the best of hands while not missing a beat with the tasks of the day. Just another great reason why after 20 years of amazing and honest service, my family and I will not trust the health of our motor vehicles to anyone else but Grove Street. We will be traveling off Cape to Grove Street to have our vehicles serviced.

Margaret and Paul,
Customers like you become friends as well. We are sad you are moving, but so glad we will still see you when you come "off Cape" to see us!
Best of luck with your move.
Fondly,
Jean and Patrick

Ram Pickup
10/17/2018
Inconsistent service, better before “expanding”
Owners are knowledgeable however others reiterate what they are supposed to without considering how the vehicle owner feels about it. Telling someone nonshalantly their vehicle did not have anything identified as wrong, or tells you what it needs, sounds major, freaks you out internally, but they can’t explain what is going on. Very frustrating. Also it never comes home from a minor service without a list of major needs to now be repaired- when it was just there a month or 2 ago for other things.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your candid review. I apologize you did not receive clear answers to questions you had while your vehicle was last here. Please call me or email me with any questions about your visit if you need clarification on anything as soon as possible so we can resolve it. Please ask for me directly when you are here next, or call me and I will make sure we address your questions or concerns.

Each time a vehicle comes in for any service, we do a courtesy inspection. Whenever we see something that may need attention in the future, we make a note of it. The purpose is to help you plan and budgets for repairs rather than have a preventable emergency arise.

Our goal is for you to be 100% comfortable with the service your vehicle receives with us. We hope you will return so we can do this for you.
Sincerely,

JANET A.
10/16/2018
Everyone is very attentive and take time to explain everything.
I have never been disappointed with the service I receive here. I have been a customer for many years and recommend you to friends and co-workers.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much, Jane!  We really appreciate your taking the time to leave a review, and are glad we continue to meet your high standard of customer service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

BL
BETTY L.
Needham, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/13/2018
Trust
I actually enjoy any visit to Grove Street Auto. Reason: Trust! Customer Service! Reliability! Professionalism!
Great People!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you, Betty!!  We love when you visit us.

LI
LYNNE I.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/13/2018
family owned
I have been going there for 5 years now and cannot express the quality care enough
Jean supported my fears when first moving up here from Fl and did not know any place to go for trusted car service.
Now I would go no where else

Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Lynne,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you found us and will continue to take good care of you.

JUDY F.
10/09/2018
Inspection and Oil change, minor Repair
As usual, a pleasure doing business with Grove St. They do the job right the first time, and the car is ready when promised.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2018

We really appreciate your loyalty, Mr. F. Thank you for another posivite review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JOYCE A.
10/09/2018
oil change
They always check over the car for issues. They found my serpentine belt was chewed up. Since I was going to NH in a few days, they saved me from a possible breakdown during my trip.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2018

Hello, Joyce,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Having a breakdown on a road trip is no fun, for sure, so I am glad we were able to take care of the belt for you before your trip.

SG
STEFAN G.
Volvo S40
10/04/2018
Repair
From the time I placed my initial call all the way through was very impressive. Other than inspections this was my first visit. I will be back.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Stephan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JOANNE S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/03/2018
ALWAYS reliable!
I called for a much delayed maintenance (oil change, etc.) hoping/praying for same day service as I was heading away for the weekend. They were able to fit me in and get my own my way in time to pick up the kids from school! In addition to the maintenance work, they provided me with upcoming potential work. They always take the time to check over my vehicle!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so much Joanne!!!  We always enjoy your visits!

BA
BOB A.
10/03/2018
Good timely service
Dropped car off-walked home-walked back 90 minutes later after receiving a call car was all set
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you, Bob!  Glad we could get you back on your way quickly.

LK
LESLIE K.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/29/2018
Reliable auto mechanics
I went in for an oil change and a few other minor concerns and they were good enough to address every one of my issues. Also reminded me of when I should consider other maintenance. Good job!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you, Leslie, for coming in. Did you kow you can sign up for the OwnerAutoSite.com option and track needed maintenance recommendations? It will also show you the details of the repairs you have had done here with us.

Have a great weekend,