Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DONNA S.
So safety conscious
I appreciated a call to tell me how I needed an additional tire before it presented a danger to me. There was no sales pressure,just a careful explanation of what they found!

CF
CAITLIN F.
Chevrolet Sonic
Awesome service
I love that this place is conveniently open late so I can come after work. Everyone was really nice and helpful. So awesome that I was also able to get my car inspected. Thank you!

Hello, Caitlin,
We are so glad you found us. Our Thursday evening hours have been very popular. We enjoyed meeting you and your daughter and look forward to your next visit in your "comfy clothes!"

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust and loyalty.  Please consider also leaving a review on Google, Yelp or on your favorite Facebook group! Small businesses thrive on word of mouth.

09/20/2018
Love the complete info and the financing option
Although my car needs a fair amount of repairs, they were good about setting priorities. They also gave me info about the financing option so I can do the urgent repairs quickly and take 6 months to pay it off.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

We understand that being able to finance repairs with no-interest options is helpful and glad it was of interest to you. Be sure to apply online using the link we emailed.

MIKE L.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/20/2018
They do what they tell you they will do: for less then they told you.
My estimate was $60 less then they told me it would be to fix my A/C. It was done exactly when they told me. Quick, accurate, clean and friendly.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate your taking time to leave us a nice review, Mike. We strive to be as accurate as possible with our estimates, and are almost as happy as you when the invoice is less than we thought! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JIM M.
09/11/2018
Major maintenance visit
Grove Street auto did a full maintenance (70K) service on my Toyota Camry. They did a great job. Car is running smoothly - really notice a difference. And as usual they were very professional, meticulous and had it back to me in an hour. I’ve waited longer for a simple oil change at dealerships. And it’s only ten minutes away from where I live in Bellingham. Priceless.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

We appreciate your kind words, Jim, and are glad to hear your vehicle is running so smoothly.

Nissan Quest
09/08/2018
Tie rod replacement
Prompt, friendly, helpful
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

We strive to make your auto repair experience smooth and painless!

BL
BETTY L.
Needham, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/07/2018
Service, trust, people
Always a great experience!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Betty,
As always, it was a pleasure to see you. We appreciate your kindness, and love to see you interact with our other customers!

MK
MARY K.
09/02/2018
Very friendly and accomodating!
Thank you for taking my daughter's car at the last minute. She heard a loud grinding sound and we thought is was the brakes. She called and you squeezed her in as she heads back to college on Monday! Easy fix for the problem and both her and I can relax as she safely drives back! Thanks again.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks, Mary. Your daughter is lovely, and we are so happy we could take care of the issue so quickly for her.  Hope she has a great year at college.

JOHN/SANDRAJEAN P.
Mazda CX-9
08/24/2018
Grove Street again gave my family great service! Jen is wonderful and keeps me updated throughout the day as to the status of the vehicle.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks, Sandi!
We were glad to get you back on the road so quickly.

08/21/2018
great service as always
As always, great service from the front desk all the way to the tech who valeted my car to the front door for me when it was pouring. They helped me set priorities for future services.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Jan C.
08/17/2018
Customer service first
They quickly and carefully repaired my car and were especially sensitive to my need to get it back quickly. I appreciate them helping me not be 'carless' for too long during a complicated repair!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2018

Even when we have unexpected drop-offs like yours, we do our best to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We are all way too busy to be without our cars!!

KY
KWOK CHING Y.
Toyota Venza
08/16/2018
Replaced front brake, rear view mirror fell off
Great, thorough, fast service to get job done satisfactorily at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this shop.
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2018

DENNIS H.
Plainville, MA
08/13/2018
Great customer Service
They were friendly and communicated with me, i.e. set expectations about best time to come in or to make an appointment
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you, Dennis, for taking time to do a review for us. We can do oil changes, brakes, check a/c, etc. Feel free to make an appointment online for any future needs.  We would be happy to have you be part of our Grove St Auto family.

JOANNE S.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/24/2018
EASY & QUICK INSPECTION
I popped in for an unscheduled visit after noticing my sticker had expired and they took me immediately. "Papa" Bob performed a quick and efficient inspection and I was out in minutes!
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks so much Joanne!!!  Always a pleasure to see you!

ROBERT/SUSAN H.
07/20/2018
Customer care
Went for oil change,thank Cody for noticing I needed inspection.probably saved me a ticket
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2018

We are glad we noticed the inspection sticker for you! See you again soon.

KC
KEVIN C.
Dodge Durango
07/06/2018
Customer service at grove street garage is what separates them from other garages.
I have taken both my vehicles to Grove Street Garage for minor service and for larger mechanical issues. The service my wife and I have received every time we walk in to their lobby has been fantastic. You are always greeted with a smile and they always keep you up to date throughout the day with phone calls. They have even detailed my vehicles on occasion, making it look even better than it did when I dropped it off. I have recommended this garage to all my friends and family and will continue to in the future. Great place

Kevin,

We so appreciate your taking the time to write a review. Our focus has always been to provide exceptional customer service.  We look forward to seeing you again whenever you need us.

JUDY F.
07/04/2018
Inspection and Oil change
The work was done as scheduled in a rapid and efficient manner. They have done big jobs and little jobs and always come thru 100%
Patrick, Jean a., Owner from Grove Street Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We value our long-time customer relationships and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MATT C.
Volvo S60
07/03/2018
Accommodate customers busy schedules
My wife’s car wouldn’t start on a Monday and she needed it for work on Tuesday. Once we got the car started , We immediately brought it over to Grove Street.Even though we didn’t have a scheduled appointment, Jean made sure the technicians would look at our vehicle that day. Everything worked out great with the battery, and they even performed an oil change on the vehicle. My wife got to work on Tuesday. Thanks Jean, Jen , the technicians and Patrick.

Matt,
We are always happy to see you and your family! Getting you back to your busy life is our priority. Looking forward to seeing you in the future for a more routine service!

MARGARET M.
Lincoln MKX
06/23/2018
Local business and convenient
It was great ~ annual state inspection took less than 20 minutes from beginning to driving out of their lot! Receptionist was very pleasant.

Margaret,

Even a quick visit like an inspection sticker is important to us. Your time is valuable and we try to honor that. Please visit our website to schedule your next oil change service or maintenance items.

ES
EDDY S.
06/23/2018
Front end work
Service was exceptional
Took vehicle in quickly for.diagnosis, called to review repairs along with some additional work. Pricing was fair, timely and personnel were extremely prossional and courteous
Would hoghly recommend for consideration

Eddie,

Thank you for your review on Surecritic! We are honored to have earned your trust. This is our 20th year in business, and our business grows because of customers like you who recommend our services to their family and friends. We look forwrad to continuing our relationship for many years to come!