DICK P.
Audi Q5
05/07/2021
Super service
The team members At Hancock’s automotive were friendly and efficient. A great place for your automotive needs

SAMANTHA C.
05/06/2021
Great job done and great customer service
So kind! Did a great job on my car. Quick and thorough.

ROCHELLE B.
05/06/2021
Amazing
Loyal and genuine. Fair priced. Great customer service. Quick!

DAWN B.
05/05/2021
Consistently great service in a well-designed space
Dedication to doing their very best for my car and me, mindful of needs now & what decisions may wait for future funds w/out jeopardizing the longevity of an older vehicle. I like their commitment to cars and to people, delivered in a thoughtful & clear way, in a clean & comfortable setting. The space like their service is to the point of what they are clearly dedicated to... caring about cars & providing for the drivers' needs.

BRIAN S.
Sutherland, VA
Toyota Matrix
05/05/2021
We bring all of our vehicles here and are never disappointed with the customer service or the mechanical work.

DN
DANIEL N.
04/30/2021
Close to home.
Great job on my car! Thanks!

BC
BONNIE C.
04/28/2021
The honesty and standing behind their work.
The fact that they are honest and up front, but don't take you just to get more money is what keeps me coming back. They are very fair and willing to work with you.

LH
LEISA H.
04/24/2021
Dependable and knowledgeable of work

Chester, VA
04/22/2021
Fast Professional Service
Showed up without any appointment. They knocked out a groceries list of items for my car. They fixed everything in a timely manner and it appears to be in great shape. 10 out of 10.

DANNY M.
Toyota Tundra
04/20/2021
Get things done quickly and do a great job
They do a great job and get it done quickly

KW
KATHY W.
Nissan Rogue
04/20/2021
Inspection
Easy on/off access to Ironbridge Rd. Friendly receptionist and fast service. Comfortable waiting area,clean,but didn’t have to wait long enough to get comfy. Check it out!!

CD
CHELSEA D.
Kia Optima
04/14/2021
Excellent Shop
I absolutely LOVE Hancock’s and have been going there for years with my previous vehicle and now with my newest edition. They have ALWAYS treated me fair, prices are very reasonable and have always been honest with me. I know Women are sometimes treated differently (like we are dumb) at most shops but not here. They have never done or suggested work that didn’t need to be done. I refuse to take my car anywhere else but to them and recommend to any of my family/friends who reach out for a good shop. Keep up the good, honest work Hancock’s!!

CF
CHRIS/SHANNON F.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/08/2021
Will use them forever.
Very friendly and professional. Efficient, good prices and HONEST.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
Nissan Maxima
04/05/2021
Outstanding customer care
I was so pleased the first time that I went there. They were extremely knowledgeable and always kept me in the loop. It is rare to feel like you are getting a fair deal nowadays when it comes to auto repair. I will continue to use them and inform all of my fellow Law Enforcement Officer to patronize there business for years to come.

P.S. The beautifully restored vintage cars that they have on display on the showroom floor is well worth the trip. When you see just how much effort they took to make these vintage cars look so timeless. You get the feeling that the same amount of effort and commitment to excellence goes into your auto as well.

JULIE C.
04/02/2021
Being a family business and upholding the standards of the true family business
Professional, clear on cost, fast service