MIKE D.
01/18/2019
Headlight Restoration
Great customer service and workmanship. Headlights look like new.

RD
Robert D.
Chester, VA
Nissan Sentra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said everybody at this business was really courteous, tried really hard to find the issue, and to fix it. They found something else, but his vehicle hasn't been having the same problem as before. He is extremely happy with it. Everyone at his workplace highly recommended this place.

JJ
JOE J.
01/15/2019
Car service
Always great.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your business.

GJ
George J.
Dodge Challenger
01/09/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees were friendly. They completed the service really quickly. The service price was fair. He was really impressed with the service quality.

Kim S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Kim said she really appreciates how honest everyone was with her.

DN
DALE N.
Ford Edge
01/02/2019
Great People and Great Prices
I recommend Hancock Automotive to all my friends and family. Their professionalism and great people keep me coming back. I won't get tires from anyone else.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence.  We appreciate your business.

Kevin B.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they are good people, they have good manners and they get the job done.

KARLA S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/22/2018
Amazing people!
This was my first but not my last visit. The customer service was amazing. So kind and understanding. I'll be back from now on for oil changes and all my other needs!

TF
Tyler F.
Chester, VA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the employees were able to repair his vehicle.

MICHELLE B.
12/12/2018
Satisfied Customer
I so appreciate the service that I receive when I bring in my car for repairs. They are honest and the mechanics are efficient and do not nickle and dime me for any little thing. I am so glad that I got connected with Hancock Automotive.

CT
Carl T.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he liked his service. The work was really good.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your endorsement.  We appreciate your business.

CE
CASSANDRA E.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/04/2018
Easy scheduling, great customer service.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate your recommendation.

Thanks,

MK
Melvin K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said he would recommend this business for service.

FB
Freddie B.
Dodge Journey
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Freddie said they were nice friendly people and did a great job.

MIKE M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/30/2018
Last minute!
Today I was treated very friendly and quickly even though I was a walk in . The service was very well done. Thank you for a positive experience .

JJ
JOE J.
Ford Edge
11/28/2018
service experience
My husband began bringing our vehicles here in the past year. Have had great service.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the endorsement and we really appreciate your business.

RICK C.
11/27/2018
Great Customer Service
I took my truck in after I noticed a fluid in my driveway . They checked it and couldn't find anything leaking . They replaced a radiator hose clamp just thinking that might be what was causing the leak when it got cold . I haven't seen any fluid in the driveway since . The best part they didn't even charge me . I consider that great customer service .

Thank you so much for the revieew, it is very appreciated.

WH
WAYNE H.
11/12/2018
Repairs to my F150
Had upper control arms and lower ball joints replaced along with tie rod end and sway bar bushings. My truck drives like a new one.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and we are very glad you were pleased with the service.

WA
WILLIAM/CLAIRE A.
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018
Truck Repair
I have been doing busines with Hancock Auto Service for 20 years. They are alway prompt and efficient. Always reliable and gives cost before performing work.

Thank you for your continued business and we appreciate your recommendation.  We value our customers.

VB
VENASSA/THELMA B.
Acura 3.5RL
11/06/2018
Convenience and auto knowledge
The staff is quite knowledgeable on auto maintenance. They do go over the issue with you about your auto and explain so that you will understand.