NC
NIKITA C.
02/22/2021
Customer Service
Great customer service great prices

YG
YVONNE G.
Nissan Versa
02/22/2021
Very professional and very friendly
I do recommend Hancock’s to my family and friends. They are honest and stand by their work. I love the friendly atmosphere and their professional manner.

MELISSA P.
Chesterfield, VA
Mazda CX-9
02/17/2021
Genuine service!
Hancock’s is great! They are knowledgeable, trustworthy and reasonably priced. I trust them with my car new and the old one, too.

KJ
KELLI J.
Chester, VA
02/05/2021
Friendly service ~ Reasonably priced
A friend recommended Hancock’s. Service was extremely friendly, the waiting areas was comfortable, and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommend!

VD
VEDA D.
02/03/2021
Maintenance
First, I live very close to this business and so it is convenient. Second they offer maintenance service schedules for a new car.

FG
FAY G.
Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2021
Hyundai Tucson
I got my car serviced without an appointment. I am thoroughly satisfied. I usually take my cars to the dealer where I bought the car. But now, I believe you broke me of that habit &( insecurity). It was also daw less expensive than usual. Thank you again!

BRYAN H.

WILLIAMS R.
Ram 1500
01/27/2021
Very professional and knowledgeable
Highly recommended for professionalism, prompt service, and quality work

KJ
KAVIN J.
Midlothian, VA
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/23/2021
Excellent customer service
They care about you the customer. They take the time to explain what they need to do and why they need to do it. Also give you options for service.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
GMC Envoy
01/20/2021
Expertise and Timeliness
I had gone to several other auto repair shops and they were obviously charging way to much and keeping my vehicle for days on end. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

I immediately took my second vehicle to them and got it back in a very timely manner. It is great to deal with HONEST PROFESSIONALS.

MAKISH B.
Acura MDX
01/19/2021
Experience
Good service, nice staff, nice lobby

OH
OLIVER H.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
01/14/2021
New problem
The car runs fine. Drove it all day after picking it up. There are two problems:
1. The "Check engine" light came on and stayed on.
2. The left turn signal does not work; The green arrow lights up but it does not blink or click as does the right turn signal and arrow.
Other than that the car is fine.

I am dropping it off this morning.

Oliver Hedgepeth

LC
LESTER C.
01/12/2021
Service of my vehicle was performed quickly. When I picked up the vehicle the mechanic showed me the defective part to explain the problem. I have had my vehicles serviced by them in the past and have always had consistent excellent service .

HC
HEATHER C.
Midlothian, VA
01/08/2021
The staff at Hancock's are always friendly. Turn around on service time is good as well. I don't go anywhere but here.

DEREK B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/08/2021
Cold air induction installation
I would recommend that customer be served breakfast lunch or dinner depending on when you’re there.