CHRIS M.
10/21/2020
Expertise
I receive good mechanical service from knowledgeable staff. The mechanics are able to handle my older vehicle with good diagnosis and able repairs. Also, making an appointment is easy with the friendly office staff.

Mary H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the work was done the way it was supposed and the guys are nice.

NK
NORMA K.
Brooksville, FL
10/08/2020
Very pleased.
I know you went above and beyond with my car. Like I told you---I trust you to take care of it and also me as I do get a little nervous.

Everyone that I used to rely on is too far away so I really need folks like you to help. I can't thank you enough. Thank you team Harold's. Norma K

JENNIFER S.
10/08/2020
the communication between the customer and mechanics is good.
I had been going to another mechanic closer to my house but I think he took me for a couple thousand. So, yea, I'm not going back.

Jeffrey H.
Chevrolet Volt
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeffrey's wife. She said Jeff said they had a clean place and did a good job.

PG
Pete G.
Dade City, FL
GMC Sonoma
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Pete said everything they do is perfection and they do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Ray M.
09/19/2020
You guys are the best!
You performed the service on my Toyota and again your honesty is above all expectations! The price is for my repair way less than I expected. I’ve done a lot of business in Spring Hill can you people are the most honest by far automobile repair center anywhere in the area. You speak the truth and your prices are fantastic. Love you guys!!

RAY M.
Buick Regal
09/19/2020
Honest!
Was in the business for over40 years and know a thing or too about repairs. It is so easy to rip some one off mostly older people. I Expected $100 repair and was surprised that it was only $20. You could’ve easily charged me $100 and I would’ve paid it happily. Your service is outstanding, price is very reasonable and most of all you guys are honest!

PK
PHIL K.
Kia Rondo
09/18/2020
Recent service
As usual, they did a great job and even though they had to order parts they returned my car in only two days.

Jim S.
Brooksville, FL
Chevrolet HHR
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he was happy with them. One thing he was unhappy about is that nobody at the business was wearing a mask and he thinks they should.

CLAY M.
Subaru Legacy
Service, Service and Service
Service, friendly.

DAVID C.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
Service on our van.
Everything done perfectly and a most competitive price.

MK
MIKE K.
Chrysler 300
Trustworthy service
Took my car in for some much needed service. Had many things repaired and maintained. Was even told some of items didn't even need to be repaired.

GL
George L.
FL
Cadillac CTS
09/04/2020 Category: Service
George said they seemed like pretty good people and got him in and out pretty quick.

MK
Mike K.
Ram Cargo Van
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he's been doing business here for years, they've always treated him well, they're honest, they have great service, and they're reliable.