THOMAS S.
12/01/2020
Many folks recommended Harold’s to me
I find Dana to be knowledgeable, and fair minded. I trust my mechanic, and I’m glad that I found him.
Tom S⚓️

Misty R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Misty said they are great, the service was amazing and will continue to use them.

CLAYTON S.
Saturn VUE
11/20/2020
They getter her done !!
As always the work was done when they said it would be. Fast, efficient, great work and at a reasonable price.

WV
Wayne V.
Lincoln Town Car
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tracy. She said her husband Wayne has been to this business for service more than once.

Jerome S.
Saturn VUE
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Jerome said he didn't have any problems.

DV
Daniel V.
Kia Soul
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he brought the vehicle in to another business, they couldn't fix the issue, then brought it here, and they got him in and out quickly.

AH
Al H.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Al said everything's right, did everything, in and out.

SAM C.
Nissan Rogue
10/29/2020
Fast service, fair prices!
Knowledgeable mechanics always looking for safety issues to prevent on the road break downs.

CHRIS M.
10/21/2020
Expertise
I receive good mechanical service from knowledgeable staff. The mechanics are able to handle my older vehicle with good diagnosis and able repairs. Also, making an appointment is easy with the friendly office staff.

Mary H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the work was done the way it was supposed and the guys are nice.

NK
NORMA K.
10/08/2020
Very pleased.
I know you went above and beyond with my car. Like I told you---I trust you to take care of it and also me as I do get a little nervous.

Everyone that I used to rely on is too far away so I really need folks like you to help. I can't thank you enough. Thank you team Harold's. Norma K

JENNIFER S.
10/08/2020
the communication between the customer and mechanics is good.
I had been going to another mechanic closer to my house but I think he took me for a couple thousand. So, yea, I'm not going back.

Jeffrey H.
Chevrolet Volt
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeffrey's wife. She said Jeff said they had a clean place and did a good job.

PG
Pete G.
Dade City, FL
GMC Sonoma
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Pete said everything they do is perfection and they do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Ray M.
09/19/2020
You guys are the best!
You performed the service on my Toyota and again your honesty is above all expectations! The price is for my repair way less than I expected. I’ve done a lot of business in Spring Hill can you people are the most honest by far automobile repair center anywhere in the area. You speak the truth and your prices are fantastic. Love you guys!!