Overall Rating 4.6960024/5Overall Rating 4.6960024/5Overall Rating 4.6960024/5Overall Rating 4.6960024/5rating 4.6960024
Overall Rating 2.1280032/5Overall Rating 2.1280032/5rating 2.1280032rating 2.1280032rating 2.1280032

Sarra B.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t have to wait very long and I always enjoy a car wash. Chris took care of me this time, I was almost in and out pretty quick
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great feedback Sarra.

Janice S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Treated like a VIP
I've always been treated like a VIP by the Service Department, especially by my service representative Deborah. On the rare occasion when the work will take longer than 2 hours, Deborah has offered to have me taken home and then picked-up when my car was ready rather than sitting in the waiting room for hours. What is so remarkable is that I actually live outside their complimentary transport service by a few miles and yet she has made sure I'm well cared for. I've been going to Henderson Hyundai for several years and multiple cars now and have no intention of changing service departments or dealerships.

We appreciate the great review Janice.  Thank you.

Karen S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Service on my 2014 Accent
Staff is always courteous and helpful. Work is done promptly and efficiently.

Thank you for the great review Karen.

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2019 Category: Service
I forgot the guys name but he is an older gentlemen and he is so nice upon arrival. Once I pull up in my car for my appointment he greets me with a smile and asks how my day is. So nice! Then Benny who is in the service department is always efficient and caring. Nice place to come to for service. Love this place!

Melinda Moakler

We appreciate the fantastic review.  Thank you!

Customer Service
Great customer service.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/18/2019

We appreciate the nice review.  Thank you.

702-565-9571

Thank you for the nice review.  Much appreciated.

TG
Tracy G.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Unexpected issue
I had a blowout Friday late afternoon, my car had to be towed to Henderson Hyundai. They had me up and running by Saturday afternoon with 4 new tires, an alignment, a 50000 mile service and car wash - all having to be worked in. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the nice review Tracy.

TW
Thomas W.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Terrific service, as usual

Thank you for the great review Thomas.

Terry M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
They get the work done on a very short time and the treatment is kind.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the nice review Terry.

CT
Collins T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Always go to extra mile, for anyone no discrimination. Always happy 😃 to be there . Hospitality is another thing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Jared Alcantara Will listen to you like Doctor 👨‍⚕️ does and give your car right proscription ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Thank you very much for the nice review.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Great Job
Take care of me every time
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/16/2019

We appreciate the nice review.  Thank you.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff

Thank you for the five star review.

Jeanne H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
60,000 mile check up
Everyone is so friendly at Henderson Hyundai, from the Service Greeter outside who checks you in to the cashier at the end. My Service rep, John Ackerman, is the best. He always remembers me and keeps me informed as to the status of my car. It was very hot last week when my car was being serviced and while I was waiting for my car two different employees just walking by me offered me bottles of water. Another thing was that all the employees I noticed (no matter what department they worked in) seemed happy. My car was well taken care of, and I am ready to put on another 60,000 miles on my beautiful 8 cylinder Genesis. I've already had two friends buy new cars at Henderson Hyundai as a result of my recommendation.

Thank you very much for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Always reliable and honest service
I bought my car here and always had my service done by them. The car is so reliable that I never need major repairs. The service of my car has always been reliable and honest on what is needed.

We appreciate the fantastic feedback.  Thank you.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Debra our service rep.goes our of her way to meet our new exds
People are very kind and helpful at the dealership sometimes there are little mistakes such as my car doesn't get washed but everybody's human and we've never had a major problem and Debra is very helpful and shows she cares Thank you

We appreciate the feedback.  Thank you.

Donna H.
Boulder City, NV
2019 Hyundai Accent
Customer service
Everyone is nice and friendly

We appreciate the nice review Donna.  Thank you.

WB
Warren B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Seervice
Always caring and willing to listen to your problems. Keep you well informed as to issues. Bennie(Service Dept.) a great asset to Hyundai
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you very much for the nice review Warren.

LG
Lucy G.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Passenger window
Will is excellent, was able to get the part in to repair the window and next day it was installed.

He always goes beyond his work, to help me as a client.

Thank you for the great review Lucy.

Jennifer C.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for always taking care of my car. Always a positive experience. Thank you to Will for checking on my concerns.

We appreciate the nice feedback Jennifer.  Thank you.

IW
Irene W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
After two long road trips, my little spunk buggy is happy. Thank you John! Again, you take time to answer my questions and explain any concerns in an easily understandable way.

Thank you for the great review Irene.

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2019 Category: Service
great service every time.
Great staff, always friendly, appointments easy to fit into my schedule

Thank you very much for the nice review.