Overall Rating 4.6956518/5Overall Rating 4.6956518/5Overall Rating 4.6956518/5Overall Rating 4.6956518/5rating 4.6956518
Overall Rating 2.1130464/5Overall Rating 2.1130464/5rating 2.1130464rating 2.1130464rating 2.1130464
Latest Review 13 minutes ago

TW
Terry W.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I'm always treated with respect and the staff is great. I've traded in the Sonata but you'll be seeing us in our new Elantra. Thanks, Terry and Marilyn!

Joy B.
Jean, NV
02/16/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
I was in & out of there in less than an hour. That was sweet!!!!
I have been in there when it took an hour half. Lucky this day.

AD
Arthur D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast service oil change
Less than the time expected very fast service

Jennifer M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
3rd Hyundai...still happy
Jon always takes good care of me and replies in a timely manner. Always happy to come here. The service is great and the courtesy shuttle gets me where I need to go.
James H., Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the nice review Jennifer.

Afton S.
Came to my rescue
Excellent service. Dash showed malfunction indicator light. Called Hyundai Superstore and talked to Chris in service. Told me to bring it in. Found emission leak and recommend fuel injection service. Got both done. Of course ,I was there from 8:00 a.m. Until 12:00 p.m. Long wait. Glad I got it done .

Thank you for the great feedback Afton.

LT
Leroy T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe service
Excellent service as usual.

Thank you for the great review Leroy.

Pahrump, NV
Smooth customer focused experience
First oil change Not the last
James H., Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  Much appreciated.

James D.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jarad takes good care of me
Fast, fair, and do great job.

Thank you for the nice review James.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great maintenance service
Benny is the best! And the guy that greets you when you pull up, so friendly and gets you settled right away!

We appreciate the nice feedback, thank you.

Michael M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
John and the cashier staff are awesome
I just moved from Downtown to Henderson. So Im used to getting great service from the Sahara west location. So I thought I would give Hyundai Henderson a shot.
I enjoy the prompt service, the cool valet guys, the nice cashier staff and I thought I got in and out of there pretty quickly. John kept me informed the whole way. When I left, I left my planner on the outside table and one of the nice cashier girls went out and got it for me and held onto it for me till I got back. Heather or the other one. Also, all the staff was super nice inside the service center. I just scheduled a coolant flush because Hyundai came super close to being close to a competitors price, but they have the courtesy shuttle and quoted me 2-3 hours vs all day at the other place (Rebel Automotive). I'm pretty pleased with my first experience so far.

Thank you very much for the great feedback Michael.  I am happy to hear we took great care of you.

James C.
Services
The service was friendly and provided with a smile. I was dismissed that an discount was offered on part of my service, but when I got the bill, it did not reflect it. The service personnel made sure that items I needed to be addressed were done along with other services that were recommended.
James H., Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback James.

Darleen B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Helpful people who listen and care.
That’s what I think of how Deborah helps and strives to do her job with excellence.

Thank you for the great feedback Darleen.

MA
Michael A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Very good and fast service
I was in and out very quick
James H., Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback Michael.

Fast, efficient service
John was great!

Thank you for the great review.

Michael M.
Great Customer Service
Went to the Henderson store for the 1st time to have my Tucson serviced. I will tell you everyone was so nice and pleasant. They took great care of us and it was a wonderful experience

We greatly appreciate the nice feedback Michael.  Thank you.

TC
Thomas C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good people
Good people

Thank you for the nice review Thomas.

CV
Charles V.
They helped
They did what they could to resolve the problem .

Thank you for the feedback Charles.  I apologize for the delay in receiving the transmission, and I hope all is well going forward.

Car
Yes no maybe
James H., Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Typically washing a vehicle with aftermarket equipment is a challenge, but it can usually be done.  However, in your case the camera was loose and appeared to be not secured correctly to the vehicle.  We did not want to risk damaging your vehicle and/or the carwash by having it ripped off by the brushes.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please know that we are more than willing to wash your car any time, but we have to use good judgement for all parties involved.

VT
Victor T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always Great Experience
Great customer service. I called in the morning for an oil change and they got me in that day. Easy to make an appointment. Everyone is always friendly and informative. John A. always keeps my car maintenance up to date and informs and explains to me what it needs. I always feel well taken care of. Thank you everyone!

We appreciate the nice feedback Victor, thank you.