Jesse G.
03/05/2021
Honolulu Ford
I appreciate the quality of work on my 2017 Escape . Thank you Shaqueta and Fey for helping me again.

Ceitte S.
03/01/2021
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS FORD DEALERSHIP.
THEY CHARGE EXCESSIVE LABOR RATES FOR JOBS THAT THEIR TECHS (D. Simmons specifically) ARE NOT ABE TO COMPLETE IN INDUSTRY STANDARD TIMEFRAMES. CLEARLY TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK ON YOU DURING A PANDEMIC. DON’T DO IT. YOU WILL BE SORRY! - Read the full review of all of there shadiness on Facebook since Yelp won’t allow the full review which breaks down all of the lies, hypocrisy and bs that is more than enough reason for you to book elsewhere!

Not only are these guys lazy but they seem to be crooks as well! Easily THE shadiest Ford dealer in the history of Ford dealerships. And for sure the worst on Oahu. I had the displeasure of working with advisor Mya Tagalicud who is clueless and has no concept of service (which is her job) or how to do her job as a “service” advisor. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET STUCK WITH THIS ONE if you happen to be forced to come here like I was! Not only do their service advisors ignore repeated phone calls, emails and text messages but the so-called service “manager” (John Le) is no better and won’t give you a call back because he doesn’t care about their customers, their issues or the fact that he has complete imbeciles working for him. Period. You can call their service line but they obviously screen phone calls and don’t want to take ownership of anything or tell you that they’ve had your car for days and haven’t bothered to take a look at it. What do you do when you’re slacking off and not doing your job? Not answer the phone of course. I actually had to call the store and get in touch with sales to finally get a hold of someone in the service department because they do not answer their phone or return phone calls in a timely manner (think 4+ hours or more). Getting a hold of someone in the service department is a nightmare to say the least. Not only is it unacceptable but its also extremely rude and ultimately unprofessional.

Ford service departments across the country are great. This is one is an exception and not in a good way. You would definitely be better off taking your car to either Cutter Ford or Windward Ford. They’re 5-10 miles further away but its 100% worth not having to deal with the headache that is Mya, D. Simmons and John Le. The only reason they actually stay somewhat busy is because the other Ford dealers are little further out so people tend to book with the closest Ford dealer thinking they are getting competent service when in all actuality that couldn’t be further from the truth. From manager to tech to service advisor the whole place is a joke and you’re more likely to get taken than you are have your issue resolved in a timely manner. Seriously! WHOEVER WAS IN CHARGE OF HIRING THIS GIRL MYA WHO HAS NO BUSINESS WORKING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AS SHE LACKS THE ABILITY COMPLETELY. THE “TECHNICIAN” IF YOU CAN CALL HIM THAT HAS NO BUSINESS WORKING ON CARS OR NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN A FEW THINGS AND Whoever promoted this John “I don’t know how to manage” Le to service manager is either his cousin/family or just never had a chance to watch John work or manage. Just because you know how to work on a car does not make you a good manager as shown above. ALL THREE OF THESE CLOWNS SHOULD FIRED FOR SCREWING OVER FORDS CUSTOMERS. DON’T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU! Do yourself a favor and avoid the bs that comes along with working with these clowns. But hey if you do, good luck trying to get a hold of someone or get answers without pulling out your hair. This is hands down THE worst Ford dealership EVER and everyone should be aware that you should STAY AWAY from this place at all costs. If want an honest, hard working auto shop then take it to Kapahulu Auto in town or one of the other Ford Dealers. You can thank me later! #firethemalready

ANDY B.
12/02/2020
Great Service!
On 11/01/20, after more than 6 months of searching online for a specific SUV, I finally found what I wanted at Honolulu Ford. From the first time I called to check on its availability, I found salesman Eric Blazek to be friendly and very helpful; answering all my questions. With my not being that tech savvy, Eric was very patient with explaining all the details I needed to know regarding the smart instruments in my now keyless vehicle. I am so happy with my new purchase; knowing Eric is there whenever I may still have questions.

Solomon C.
09/26/2020
Service department
Walked in with no appointment. Mya greeted me with a smile. She was honest with the time my vehicle be in the shop and surprised me by getting my vehicle in and out in a timely matter. Best service ever. Above and beyond. Highly recommend her.

Pearl City, HI
Ford F250
02/03/2020
Great experience overall
There was no pushy sales pitch. Instead, the salesperson took the time to explore the F-250 truck with me. He also followed through quickly on a couple of issues that needed to be addressed on the truck.

JOHNETTE M.
Waimanalo, HI
02/01/2020
Superb salesman
From the 1st car I bought last February which is the 2018 Escape to the 2nd car, a 2016 Focus, I just purchased on January 25th, my salesman, Issac Magofna-Sales was just superb is helping me in purchasing my 2 vehicles. I have recommended him to several people. He did an excellent job in helping me with purchasing the cars.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Ford Fiesta
01/28/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable service advisers
Justin was professional at drop off and pick up. He called me up as soon as car was ready. Car repair was done at a reasonable time table.

Aiea, HI
01/27/2020
37500 mile service
We appreciated the shuttle service! We are so grateful for the quality job the transmission specialist did on our car! Driving our car now feels better than it did before the service. Thank you. The difficult part was trying to make the appointment as no one picked up the line.

XL
Xing L.
01/27/2020
It's very good.
It's great service in honolu Ford.

Charrylynestar M.
Dodge Avenger
01/25/2020
Great and friendly service
He was very helpful and quick to get us the car we wanted! Professional and understanding! Made getting a car easy and fun. Definitely will be coming back!

JULIE M.
Ford Fiesta
01/24/2020
Every one there are very friendly.
I really enjoy working W/ Justin Uchida.His very nice and easy to tell him the problem with my car.Justin is profesionable and has the aloha spirite. Mahalo,Julie M.

MT
MALO T.
Waimanalo, HI
01/23/2020
Waiting area is very comfortable
I was scheduled for an oil change at 0930 with warren. I arrived at around 0910. Met with warren and they took my 2018 raptor in for oil change. No other work was requested by myself. They finally returned my vehicle back to me completed at about 1125.. as I was leaving the lot I realized that I did not have a return date/mileage for the next oil change. Went back in and spoke to warren and he informed me that they were out of stickers!! I hope this problem will be taken cared of because I really count on that sticker to remind me of the next oil change!!

WP
WILLIE P.
Ford Transit Wagon
satisfaction
Good communication

HK
HENRY K.
01/23/2020
Justin in service is awesome
easy working with Justin.

OB
OSCAR B.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2020
Good experience, very smooth!
Went in for an oil change and state inspection, dropped off the car and that is it - very smooth!