Jim C.
02/25/2021
Courteous and Friendly people
Very knowledgeable people providing great service

Carol C.
Nissan Xterra
02/24/2021
Service Nissan xTerra
Hunter's Woods Exxon had my vehicle serviced within 2 hours. They were, as always, friendly and polite. I recommend them to my neighbors.

02/22/2021
The Staffs are friendly..
The service is good..

Rick M.
Herndon, VA
Volvo XC60
02/22/2021
Quick service, capable, conscientious- awesome
They kept the appointment time. The work was done on time. Work was excellent. They are clearly squared away technically- I can say that as a former diesel mechanic. Was wholly impressed with the reasonable prices.This appears to be a very serious group of mechanics who, while I was there, were thoughtful enough to even help an older gentleman who’s car they had serviced fill up his tank when he needed gas on the way out. Who does that now days? Nobody- but these guys did.

They are my auto service provider from now on. Hands down. Absolutely recommend 1000%.

Nissan Murano
Grade-A Customer Service
I brought my car in for a routine service check and oil change. Upon their review, they informed me of low tire tread on all of my tires. After they informed me, they took me to my car to show me exactly what they are looking at. It's not very often when the mechanics go out of their way to explain and show the customer on issues. Even at that, this was the service manager taking the time to show me but to also educate me on different products. He went into great detail of each product on their pros and cons. This was great. As I am not very well versed in the science of mechanics. He then spent the next hour researching the best product for my car while trying to keep the cost affordable. This goes to show his true character and integrity as an individual as well as a professional. He didn't have to go into great detail but he cares. I highly recommend this shop for your mechanical needs. Be rest assured that he is looking out for his customer's best interest.

NZ
Nour Z.
02/19/2021
Customer service

LA
Luis A.
Leesburg, VA
02/12/2021
Saman very helpful and very experienced mechanics.

SR
Sumner R.
02/07/2021
Yellow enngine light on dash lit.
Mechanic changed the gas cap.Rather than run my engine through their computer. Light is now off. Charged $40 instead of $150 computer charge.. Using brain istead of just running it through computer . I will call on them again rather than rushing off to dealer. Plus it is a five minute walk from the condo. Barry Remer

Annette B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/05/2021
Great Service!
I took my car in for an inspection after a different place quoted me over $1000 in order to pass. Turns out a minor repair costing only $130 was able to fix the problem and my car passed just fine at this Exxon. Saman and his tech were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain exactly was was going on, including pictures of the actual damage under the car so I could see for myself what he was talking about. He didn’t talk down to me just because I’m female which a lot of other mechanics have done in the past. He even showed me how to check my brake pads so I can keep an eye on them in the future. So happy with these guys! They are my go to from now on!!!

AK
Awan K.
02/03/2021
Incredible customer service
Incredible customer service, great staff and great prices and most of all I trust them!

Juan Carlos S.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/02/2021
Honesty
There was very honest about what my car it needs and they explain me me with details

John M.
01/31/2021
oil change experience
it was only an oil change - the garage is close to my house, has some interesting old cars to look at and the mechanics seem to know more about cars than those at the dealership - all was good

DK
Doug K.
01/28/2021
Great service.
Great service.

Micki/Nicole M.
01/24/2021
Fast and Easy
Came in to get an Emissions Inspection. It was fast and easy! Thank you!

Scott S.
Virginia
Kia Optima
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they are straight forward and they did what he asked them to do.