Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Ron H.
Nissan Xterra
07/18/2018
Fixed and going again
Came in with a clatter that I suspected was a loose fire shield. Mark confirmed that was what it sounded like. Dropped off the vehicle and picked it up later the same day. All quiet! Very satisfied.

TP
Tyler P.
Fairfax, VA
Nissan Rogue
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he was given fantastic service. He said Mark was wonderful.

MK
Morris K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/10/2018
Competent, friendly, service in Reston.
Took in a new tire and existing wheel from my Mini Cooper for removal of the old tire, mounting of the new tire, and balancing. Job was done quickly and competently, and at a better than competitive price. I have had tire work done at many shops over the years, and have often been amazed at how poorly a relatively simple job can been done. My wheel was undamaged and clean, the weights were applied properly, and the tire inflated to the proper pressure. A road test confirmed that the balancing was right on. The three employees I talked to were all friendly and knowledgeable. Can't ask for more...

Jesse D.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was great. It was timely and super convenient to his home. He was able to walk home and return to the facility when they telephoned him. They were timely.

BG
Brenda G.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/25/2018
Timely and Trustworthy Service you can count on!
BEST SERVICE IN TOWN!!!!!! Mark is very trustworthy, honest, hardworking, and very timely on all my car repairs. The service I continue to receive at this establishment is nothing short of outstanding.

Robert M.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was able to fix the part that was broken, and he did not pay an arm and a peg. The emissions tech was good.

HM
Hamid M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Faezeh. She said she liked the business.

AQ
Abdul Q.
06/13/2018
Ripped off
I entered the the shop to fix the heater and as soon as he found the issue he didn't tell me what was wrong or what he was fixing and after he showed me that all he did was push something in for that he charged me $178 which is very extrodianary and unacceptable. For what he did he charged me to much. On top of that he didn't treat me very nice he was very rude and did not give me the proper run down for fixing what was broken. The workers name was Marc and I am a returning customer this is obsered to me. He even when to say if I didn't pay to walk out and he would keep my car this is just very terrible.

CP
Cynthia P.
Mazda MPV
05/29/2018
It took 3 weeks until I got my car back and they did not fix it.
If you are looking for more then an oil change be ready to be disappointed.
I took about 3 weeks and got the same feedback "Need more time to figure it out"
when I got back my car and went to the dealer it was done in a few hours.

John K.
Ford Fiesta
05/23/2018 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied with the service.

SA
Sebastian A.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Sebastian said Mark is helpful and informative but it has been a month and his vehicle is still not done.

NN
Natalie N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said the service was very fast. It was even faster than she expected. The staff was courteous, polite, and called her way in advance to tell her when the vehicle would be ready.

LJ
Lilia J.
GMC Terrain
05/19/2018
Master Mechanic Mike is trustworthy and does excellent work!
At Hunters Woods Exxon, I was treated well and my car was fixed without a lot of nonsense.
Mike is trustworthy and he is a certified GMC mechanic. I first brought my son's car to him and he was was very straightforward and honest when he fixed my son's car. So, I was very happy to bring my car to him. It's because of his good work that he is quite busy and I did have to wait a couple of days to bring in my car, but we talked over the phone and he provided information I needed to feel that my car was not going to fall apart. He also he explained everything in a way that I understood and didn't feel I was being talked down to. I could feel the difference in my car once he worked on it. He gave me a very clear estimate before any work was done or charged. I will continue to bring my cars to him.

MQ
Mohammad Q.
Kia Sedona
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said the business did their job and it was trouble free.

PS
Paul S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Paul said getting vehicle maintenance done at the business is a smooth process.

GB
Greg B.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the employees were responsive and the work was done quickly.

PN
Phap N.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Phap said the business was honest and he really liked it.

04/27/2018
Excellent service!
I noticed I was way over due for an oil change. I had a trip planned and needed it done right away. Hunters Woods Exxon was able to get in and finish quickly. They work on some pretty fancy classic cars, And they tested my mud covered station wagon with the same care.

Rich R.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Rich said Mark is a good mechanic. The work he requested was done. However, there is a lingering problem. The fuel system was cleaned. His vehicle is still running rough until it warms up. He is hoping to get the issue reevaluated. If, the problem is corrected, he'll be better satisfied. The service took a month. He had hoped to get his vehicle back sooner. It was promised in a week. Mark communicated a lot of emergencies occurred and last minute things happened. He was not desperate for his vehicle, but hoped to get it sooner. They need more mechanics or staff members. He is not sure if they have the ability to handle the work load. When he received his key back the key head was broken. No one mentioned it to him. He had to pay $15 to replace it.

AL
Aaron L.
Acura MDX
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the business is convenient for him.