Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ME
Michael E.
Porsche Boxster
06/21/2019
Great service and on time!

RD
Ray D.
06/18/2019
Nail in tire
Had a nail in the tire, staff was super responsive. In and out in 10 mins.

Acura RDX
06/18/2019
Fast friendly service
I have used them several times for tire work and they have been very fast and efficient .The price was very good as well

Bryant B.
Lincoln MKZ
06/17/2019
My MKZ
My experience was great. They quickly reviewed my car. Gave me a diagnosis of the issue at hand. My overall experience with the shop has always good.

TK
Tariq K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Tariq said the service was timely from the business, and they were great.

EK
Elaine K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they are always awesome.

RK
Ramaz K.
06/16/2019
$204 gas cap - dishonest or incompetent?
I didn't want to write a review for a simple reason. After I read one negative review about this gas station, I saw that the owner writes a rebuttal and makes a reviewer look like either an idiot or an evil person. This is the fifth or sixth request for a review and I am getting annoyed. I took the car in to have the check engine diagnosed. Prior to that I had been at the Advanced Auto parts store where they read error codes for free - it was the evaporative control systems leak. Gas cap needs to be checked first, which I did, but didn't realize it had a leak. So I took it to be checked out on Thursday and was naive enough to think that on Friday I would receive a call back. Nobody called all day, so I rode my bike there to see what was going on. I was told that detecting a leak can be difficult and that they needed more time. Nobody called on Saturday. On Sunday they were closed. Nobody called on Monday, so I stopped by at about 5 o'clock. They told me the car was ready and that they only charged me 1.5 hours instead of 2 that was originally agreed upon, plus $40 for the gas gas cap and the total was $204. When I looked at the odometer I realized that the car had been driven for 24 miles. No my question is - did they detect the problem withing the first 5 minutes and kept the car for 4 days because someone needed it? In this case they are just dishonest. If they actually did need those 4 days do diagnose a simple problem, then they are incompetent. Also, waiting for a phone call for 3 days is very humiliating. The bottom line is that I will never go back there again.

Randall S.
Nissan Pickup
06/13/2019
Great work!
Keith was outstanding and honest! Price quote and work details were very accurate. Very professional service and workmanship! Highly recommend!

Joseph M.
Chantilly, VA
Jeep Liberty
06/11/2019
Quick in and out with my wallet intact
Came in with a tire rapidly losing pressure... Twenty minutes and some twenty bucks later, I was back on the road again with my tire patched and the other three topped off. Admittedly came in expecting to be told "I needed a new tire," but left with a solution to my problem and happily, my wallet not much lighter.

SR
Stan R.
smart fortwo
06/08/2019
Quick, professional service!
Quick, professional service! I was in good hands!

Bruce B.
06/07/2019
2005 Prius A/C repair
Took it in for a/c check. Was in one month prior for a/c leak and they fixed that issue, then this new leak occurred and they diagnosed a new leak from a different source but did not charge me for the diagnostic because the repair was too expensive for me to pay for. Nice guy and great customer care.

06/04/2019
Good, fast, cheap.
Called in for an oil change, got it done same day. They replaced a couple bolts on my license plates, did my safety inspection, and emissions test all for around $110, which was less than I'd expected to pay. Will be going back for my next oil change.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/28/2019
Fast Service!
Excellent and fast service. Great location for Reston, VA residents. Also specialize in many vehicle repairs including Mercedes.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/26/2019
State inspection and emissions test.
Did the job in time.

IG
Istvan G.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Istvan said everything went smoothly, and he was pleased with the service. He stated the staff did a good job, the price was fair, and he was happy it was finished quickly.

EP
Erik P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the employees explained his service repair. They rectified his service issues.

IM
Iga M.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Iga said her experience was great, and the staff knows what they are doing. She had gotten a diagnostic at a different facility with a long list of things that needed service, but when she came to this business, they told her much of it was not necessary and found a few other things that should be done. She is happy to have found them and plans to be back.

Bruce B.
05/01/2019
2005 Prius A/C repair
Excellent service experience. Prompt and courteous staff. Found an obscure leak and replaced the defective valves for just under $200. I'm a repeat customer and uniformly am very well satisfied. Trustworthy service.

SK
Sidney K.
Nissan Rogue Select
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sidney said that the place provided him with good service.

04/17/2019
Doctor Mark
Mark is a true master technician/mechanic. Drawing from a broad knowledge base and lots of experience, he seems to have a keen and accurate sense when diagnosing a problem and the ability to clearly explain the problem and the decisions he makes. He also seems to have a good team that follow his guidance. So far, the the only problem I see is his popularity!