Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/26/2019
State inspection and emissions test.
Did the job in time.

IG
Istvan G.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Istvan said everything went smoothly, and he was pleased with the service. He stated the staff did a good job, the price was fair, and he was happy it was finished quickly.

EP
Erik P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the employees explained his service repair. They rectified his service issues.

IM
Iga M.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Iga said her experience was great, and the staff knows what they are doing. She had gotten a diagnostic at a different facility with a long list of things that needed service, but when she came to this business, they told her much of it was not necessary and found a few other things that should be done. She is happy to have found them and plans to be back.

Bruce B.
05/01/2019
2005 Prius A/C repair
Excellent service experience. Prompt and courteous staff. Found an obscure leak and replaced the defective valves for just under $200. I'm a repeat customer and uniformly am very well satisfied. Trustworthy service.

SK
Sidney K.
Nissan Rogue Select
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sidney said that the place provided him with good service.

04/17/2019
Doctor Mark
Mark is a true master technician/mechanic. Drawing from a broad knowledge base and lots of experience, he seems to have a keen and accurate sense when diagnosing a problem and the ability to clearly explain the problem and the decisions he makes. He also seems to have a good team that follow his guidance. So far, the the only problem I see is his popularity!

ME
Michael E.
04/16/2019
Camry repair
The work was well done. We will continue to have are cars repaired here.

Coker H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Coker said they were very helpful and she will definitely recommend to her friends.

Carol C.
Nissan Xterra
04/12/2019
Oil change and radiator inspections
Thank you for your diligence and work you performed on my Nissan XTerra.

WB
Warren B.
Buick LeSabre
04/11/2019
Friendly, prompt and professional service.
Hunters Woods station took great care of me and my LeSabre. I dropped in without an appointment. They squeezed me in and took care of my oil change. I did not have to wait long.

Jeannine B.
04/10/2019
I called and asked if there was availability for an oil change and was told that they had openings. My car was taken in immediately. I was told it would be ready in 40 minutes and it was. The woman in customer service was friendly and efficient.

Micki/Nicole M.
Cadillac ATS
Excellent service!
I had my oil changed and my car was ready before I expected it. The cost was less than they estimated, and they saved me a little money by having me not do something that I thought I needed but didn't. Instead of doing it and charging me, they advised that I really didn't need it!!! I really appreciate the honest advice!

FB
Francisco B.
Exelente trabajo
Exelente servicio muy buen precio

MF
MATT F.
Jeep Renegade
03/31/2019
Do what you ask and done when they say
I just had my oil changed and tires rotated, but I was pleasantly surprised that they actually finished when they said it would be done, and they actually CONTACTED ME when it was finished.