AJ
Anna J.
01/16/2020
Always Very Good Service
I get my oil change here and they always provide a very good service. No hassle, no sales pitch on what my car needs or doesn't need. They just get things done!

01/13/2020
GOOD WORK!
I was very pleased with the last service I received. It consisted of oil change, windshield wiper blades, wheel bearing diagnosis and replacement. The customer interface is very good!

Jan C.
01/10/2020
Customer service is very good. Reasonable prices.

RL
Rachel L.
GMC Terrain
01/09/2020
Very courteous and helpful with my quest
My experience today for an oil change and tire check was excellent and courteous gentleman named Keith

Jeep Cherokee
01/07/2020
Good service; Fair Pricing
No sooner than I had my Jeep exhaust and brakes repaired than my power steering gave out.

Old cars (180k) are like that.

Took it in, had it diagnosed and promptly repaired all at a reasonable price.

Couldn’t recommend them more highly! 5 stars.

01/06/2020
The service is excellent and the people are very social and attentive to you as a customer
Hunter woods Exxon has came along way. The service that you receive at hunters woods Exxon is way better than any competitor as far as I’m concerned. The people are nice and attentive to your concerns and auto problems.

Scott M.
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/04/2020
Honest, solid, fair...and nice!
I’ve been here for inspections, oil changes, tires, exhaust repair, warning lights, electrical issues and general diagnostics. Always pro and always honest. Sayed Hashemi, in particular, is one of the most knowledgeable, competent (and just plain NICE) technicians I’ve ever dealt with. Cool guy! Keith and Brad are just as awesome. Don’t forget their other/sister location in Great Falls. Same, awesome quality of service there as well.
Either location should be your first stop if you are having car issues. I drive a VW and I’ve seen just about every make (and year) of car come through their garages. Outstanding stuff with these guys, sincerely.

BW
Brandon W.
Great Falls, VA
Dodge Durango
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said their customer service is great. He said they're prompt. He spoke with them on three different occasions and they reached out to him when they found issues. Throughout the whole process they discussed different solutions with him to help him figure out what would be best.

SK
Sheldon K.
12/28/2019
Neighborhood repairs @ friendly prices.
Got an estimate elsewhere that I felt was too, too much.

Had my Jeep XJ inspected here and was treated very well. So, when I needed repairs in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, I took it here.

Exemplary service! Bill was a little less than estimate!

I rate them A+ on price and service!

James C.
Pontiac Solstice
12/26/2019
The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread– Automotively-Speaking!
Mark, his service writers and mechanical team are the best in the business! They are top-notch and are my 'Numero Uno'-rated automotive repair shop in my more than 50 years of driving automobiles and researching for automotive repair shops as necessary repairs to my vehicles emerge.

Additionally, Hunters Woods Exxon is not only the most technically-capable automotive repair shop anywhere from here to Atlanta, Georgia in my experience, Hunters Woods Exxon is far and away the most adept at finding exactly what problem a vehicle may be experiencing and providing the simplest and most effective solutions to automotive problems in the most reputable manner I have ever experienced.

Hunter Woods Exxon is simply the best and are the best at reestablishing common sense and credibility in the automotive repair industry!

I am forever in your debt!

Jim Cosgrove

DJ
D.L J.
12/23/2019
Job was completed as instructed. Best part of the experience was the lively personality of the employee who initiated the service.

BJ
Burgess J.
12/22/2019
Took care of my problem fast
Had a flat tire to be fixed

Kwabena M.
Kia Soul
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Kwabena said he would recommend this business for service.

BJ
Bernadette J.
Herndon, VA
12/16/2019
Good customer service, polite and honest
Good customer service, polite and concerned with the customer request.

ER
Ed R.
12/15/2019
Punctured tire
The service manager was very easy to work with. The service was promptly attended to and completed. I was very satisfied with the service and results. Thank you.