Barry S.
08/27/2019
Super Service
As always Hunter Woods Exxon provides excellent customer service with well qualified service technicians. In my 15th year with them...never a problem or complaint!

Herndon, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/27/2019
Hunter’s Woods Exxon
Personal, friendly responsive service

Allen M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Allen said the new guy at this business wasn't that good working on his vehicle, and that he understands people want money, but he had to work together to figure out the problem. Some people there were very nice.

JO
Jorge O.
08/22/2019
It’s my neighborhood shop and it feels like it
Always reliable service, quick and affordable, customer service is great which is rare now days, I have been a customer since I moved to the area back 1998. Not planning to go anywhere else.

Kevin M.
Herndon, VA
Ford Transit Connect Van
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was perfect. The employee was a good guy.

KP
Kartmik P.
08/21/2019
John is very good at taking care of customers
John is very good at taking care of customers

Nissan Pathfinder
08/20/2019
Truck repair
Great service and a good price.

Barbara M.
08/18/2019
Service, friendliness and honesty
I feel comfortable bringing my car here.it's nice to know people who work there, and ,if you have to wait, who take the time to chat when they have time .

AJ
Anna J.
08/17/2019
Been coming here for years. I came for inspection and oil change. It wasn't busy, very efficient and staff very friendly.

Marketia C.
08/16/2019
I took my car for Freon and that is what I got and my light went off because I needed oil and they put the oil in and that was it something new for a women with no male presence get just eat she request and no more or less excellent work I'll be back
I posted my excellent service and being a women with no male presence excellent service and reward car is running excellent I'll be back and will send others

08/16/2019
In and out in 10 minutes
The team managed to get me in, patch my tire, and have me on my way in under ten minutes yesterday. I’m so grateful.

Bruce B.
08/13/2019
Replaced air conditioning condenser
Service was excellent. Work was performed in a timely manner. Personnel were polite and responsive. No surprises on the price quoted. No complaints whatsoever

08/05/2019
Friendly service

CT
Christine T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/03/2019
Convenient, helpful
Used Hunters Woods Exxon as my installer for a Tire Rack purchase. Easy to work with, pleasant and completed on time.

RD
Robert D.
08/02/2019
Tire replaced and electric test.
I had a good experience at Hunterwoods Exxon, Keith was very thorough ,gave me a great price for my repairs, and let me know what my other car problem s were.