LK
Lyle K.
Vienna, VA
07/07/2019
Always dependable
Took care of the car while I waited
Solved the problem
Didn’t over charge
Great service and value for the money

07/06/2019
Inspection
Excellent service.

TC
THOMAS C.
06/29/2019
Reliable Auto Care
For several years, I have brought my two cars to HW Exxon for inspections, oil changes, and repairs. This shop has provided reliable auto care at a competitive price.

John M.
06/29/2019
As always a great experience.
Mark and team always do a great job and over deliver on my expectations. I highly recommend hunters woods exxon and Mark.

ME
Michael E.
Porsche Boxster
06/21/2019
Great service and on time!

RD
Ray D.
06/18/2019
Nail in tire
Had a nail in the tire, staff was super responsive. In and out in 10 mins.

Acura RDX
06/18/2019
Fast friendly service
I have used them several times for tire work and they have been very fast and efficient .The price was very good as well

Bryant B.
Lincoln MKZ
06/17/2019
My MKZ
My experience was great. They quickly reviewed my car. Gave me a diagnosis of the issue at hand. My overall experience with the shop has always good.

TK
Tariq K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Tariq said the service was timely from the business, and they were great.

EK
Elaine K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they are always awesome.

RK
Ramaz K.
06/16/2019
$204 gas cap - dishonest or incompetent?
I didn't want to write a review for a simple reason. After I read one negative review about this gas station, I saw that the owner writes a rebuttal and makes a reviewer look like either an idiot or an evil person. This is the fifth or sixth request for a review and I am getting annoyed. I took the car in to have the check engine diagnosed. Prior to that I had been at the Advanced Auto parts store where they read error codes for free - it was the evaporative control systems leak. Gas cap needs to be checked first, which I did, but didn't realize it had a leak. So I took it to be checked out on Thursday and was naive enough to think that on Friday I would receive a call back. Nobody called all day, so I rode my bike there to see what was going on. I was told that detecting a leak can be difficult and that they needed more time. Nobody called on Saturday. On Sunday they were closed. Nobody called on Monday, so I stopped by at about 5 o'clock. They told me the car was ready and that they only charged me 1.5 hours instead of 2 that was originally agreed upon, plus $40 for the gas gas cap and the total was $204. When I looked at the odometer I realized that the car had been driven for 24 miles. No my question is - did they detect the problem withing the first 5 minutes and kept the car for 4 days because someone needed it? In this case they are just dishonest. If they actually did need those 4 days do diagnose a simple problem, then they are incompetent. Also, waiting for a phone call for 3 days is very humiliating. The bottom line is that I will never go back there again.

Randall S.
Nissan Pickup
06/13/2019
Great work!
Keith was outstanding and honest! Price quote and work details were very accurate. Very professional service and workmanship! Highly recommend!

Joseph M.
Chantilly, VA
Jeep Liberty
06/11/2019
Quick in and out with my wallet intact
Came in with a tire rapidly losing pressure... Twenty minutes and some twenty bucks later, I was back on the road again with my tire patched and the other three topped off. Admittedly came in expecting to be told "I needed a new tire," but left with a solution to my problem and happily, my wallet not much lighter.

SR
Stan R.
smart fortwo
06/08/2019
Quick, professional service!
Quick, professional service! I was in good hands!

Bruce B.
06/07/2019
2005 Prius A/C repair
Took it in for a/c check. Was in one month prior for a/c leak and they fixed that issue, then this new leak occurred and they diagnosed a new leak from a different source but did not charge me for the diagnostic because the repair was too expensive for me to pay for. Nice guy and great customer care.