Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5rating 4.5384631
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Robert G.
Crestline, CA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Need better communicate and not make the customer feel like they are a bother.
Nothing.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking my call today.

MF
Maria F.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
NO SO GREAT
the TWO times that I have been to this dealership based on RECALLS not something on a user level, both times it seems that I was the inconvenience to their work establishment. They don't make you feel as welcomed. In fact, they make it seem that you should be thanking them for helping you out on a RECALL or fault of the company. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism or car company who truly doesn't value the customers needs or time. Im beyond disappointment, and I dread fully when I hear anything wrong with my car because it results to coming back to Hyundai Inland Empire- where Ill have to wait and talked to as if I owe them a favor- for fixing the faults of the Car.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/03/2018

Maria, I am so very sorry that the Engine in your car failed and you had to go threw this process of waiting for Hyundai to approve your engine So we could provide you with a rental car. I know its not fun anytime you have a problem with your car or anytime you have to come to the dealer for a repair let alone getting your engine replaced. Also i would like to apologize for the misunderstanding on the belts and i would be more then happy to have a rental car here for you when you come in. Please call or email me back so i can have a car ready for you.

Banning, CA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Can’t seem to honor appointment times
I made an appointment for a simple oil change. My car sat in the service bay for over 45 mins before they took it back to be serviced. So it took almost two hours for just an oil change. If they weren’t able to honor my appointment time because they got behind or someone called off or something then they should let me know so I can decide whether I want to stay and wait the extra time or not.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/15/2018

Sorry that you are not satisfied with the service you were provided. Was your car not worked on till 2:25 or was it being worked on till then. I would like to call you and talk about your service if that would be ok we try are best to not make customers Waite. Please let me know if it would be ok to reach out to you.

Julia F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Check-in wait too long
Improvement needs to be made to shorten the time for customers to check in for service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/15/2018

Julia, I'm very sorry about your last visit and the waite that you had we were under staffed and very busy that day. I would like to offer your next oil change for free if that would be ok. If so please email me back and i will send you a coupon.

Palm Springs, CA
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Nothing more to add
Nothing more to add
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/02/2018

Sorry you did not have a 5 star visit with us. Would it be ok to call and talk to you about it.

Fontana, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous wait time for oil change and tire rotation.
Would not recommend for basic services. Even with an appointment, I waited too long for services.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/03/2018

Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service. How long where you here for your service.

Banning, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Communication
When you go in for a simple oil change and it ends up being triple the amount of an average oil change. Not happy, but happy service got done. Wish they would let you know up front how much it’s going to be when you schedule an appointment. Sadly.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/30/2018

I'am Sorry they did not explain the cost of the service upfront to you that is somthing i will make sure to take car of. Because of the suprice cost of your last visit i would like to offer you your next service for free if that would be ok. Please feel free to email me or call me anytime.

FT
Frederick T.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
clean restrooms and lobby
ok experience, disappointed
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/29/2018

Frederick, Sorry that we were not able to fix your seat when you were here. I talked with Matthew and he let me know they did order you new trim for the seat and he will call as soon as the part arrives. I hope your next visit we can provide you with more then two star service.

Riverside, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Charged for services not performed
Paid for a tire rotation and they returned the vehicle to me without doing it. Basically just charged me $19.95 and did nothing. They did refund my money after I brought the car back to them to complain, but I would not return again.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/26/2018

Sorry for the missed tire rotation. I have already spoke with are techs about this so it will not happen again. I know Matt offered your next service free but you let him know you wont be back. If there is anything we can do to have you come back please let me know.

VR
Victor R.
Beaumont, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Srvice is slow
2+ hours for a oil change. Had appointment to bring car in and still took a long time for
25 mnt job.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service with us. Sorry it took so long for your oil change on your visit we dont normaly take 2 hours but we where backed up on monday. We should have explaned it to you and iam sorry we did not. If you do decide to come back to us please give me a call directly.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/28/2017 Category: Service
No review
Oil change took too long
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 12/28/2017

Sorry to here that your oil change took so long. I would like to provide you with your next service for free for the inconvenience of your last visit if that is ok.

VM

DA
Deependra A.
Long Beach, CA
Issues taken care precisely
The service manager took care of the problem. Thanks. :)

Below par service
The car body is making noise on rough roads. It’s dirty outside. The engine Bay Area is not at all clean.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for coming into day and letting me take a look and explaning what is going on with your ac.

BD
Bob D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson
Did not get complete coverage of what was going to be done.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/24/2017

Sorry that you felt you only got 2 star service, Did something happen that made you feel that way.

Shawna M.
Not so great
Car wash completed only on outside of vehicle. If I am to wait for a car wash I would expect the inside at least be vacuumed
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/24/2017

Sorry that your service was not a 5 star experiance, I have talked to the service writers that were involved with your service to make sure this does not happen again, I would love to bring your car back in for a detail since your car was only washed on the outside. Please let me know when would be a good time.

RD
RICHARD D.
More Feedback Please
I like to have updates on the condition of my brake linings, air filter, etc. Service took longer than usual. Perhaps it was just a busy day.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/24/2017

Sorry that we did not update you on the codition of your braks and filters, that is something that we make a priority on every service I will have a talk with my staff about why this did not happen and make sure we dont miss this again.

Antonio M.
Yucaipa, CA
10/02/2017 Category: Service
No communication from staff to customer
I saw a lot of customers waiting in waiting room I was there for more than 4hrs and didn't see staff updating customers with progress on their vehicles.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/04/2017

Sorry to hear about your last visit would it be ok to call you to talk about what happened.

Michael H.
Fontana, CA
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Dissatisfied just this once
Work not done correctly
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service, Would it be ok to call you to talk about it.

VN
Victoria N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/25/2017 Category: Service
People are great.
Care not taken with my vehicle while in possession of service dept. Damage sustained. Service dept. to repair.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/28/2017

Sorry that you have not got a call from me yet, But i did order the new door panel just waiting for it to come in.

RD
Richard D.
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Customer service is horrible
The service writer asked me why I brought my car in! Instead of taking it to the last place I went! He then questioned the amount of miles I had driven! I had an oil leak which he said was my fault for going somewhere else... felt like he was scolding me! Then mad up some crap about a bad drain plug gasket when I know those don't get changed with your oil so if it was bad it is the factory one! He said he had to charge me to look at it. I then just said I would pay for an oil change anyway and that would most likely take car of the problem! I under the systems went down and the guy I picked up from and the cashier were great! Someone also spilled some kind of oil all over my floor mat!
JOE B., General Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/25/2017

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I will look into this matter, the last thing we want any client to feel is that they were talked down to or unappreciated.  I can address the issue of the drain plug gasket, I'm sorry you feel that was "made up crap" let me assure you, we change every drain plug gasket on every oil change, that should be standard practice everywhere, they cost pennies and are natorious for leaking when re-used.

Joe A Borges