Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5rating 4.5384631
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Bruce S.
Loma Linda, CA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
friendly service and nice people who take care of you
N/A

PJ
Paula J.
Fontana, CA
05/12/2019 Category: Service
timely service
Car was ready sooner than expected

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities and competent service staff
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/10/2019

Colton, CA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
they got me in on time.
The last two visits..your guy..told me we should consider getting new tires...and this last time..he said we really should replace our front brakes..We took the car to our tire man..whose sole business is tires and brakes..and he laughed and said we have many miles on both products.
We do not care for salesman informing us we need replacement...I expect this from a low life business...
When he told me about the tires...he was telling everyone that was picking up their car..that they need new tires...I just don't appreciate making sales this way..

TC
Tanya C.
Beaumont, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff
I have always been very happy with the people I have worked with at this dealership ! They truly listen and try fix the problems. At alot of dealerships the attitude is see how much more money they can get from you for unnecessary service but not here i have complete trust when they let me know something will need to be replaced in the near future. Thank you 😊

Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Was unhappy that 1:00 appointment scheduled a week ahead of time, did not begin until after 2:30 because they were out to lunch.

Riverside, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Person in services was very nice, prompt knowledgeable, courteous!

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Was the first one to enter. At 7am while my appointment was at 730am. It took them a total of an hour and 10 minutes. There wash is just throwing water at the car they dont actually wash it since my car was wet and dirty.

Redlands, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I was not as happy with the new online booking features for service but when I got to the dealership, I was very happy with the customer service from the service adviser. I told him that I was unable to get the coupon from the website and he went out of his way to print out the coupon for me to use for my service. I will definitely be back.

Better than expected
Very happy
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/27/2019

It fair
It was ok had to take my car back twice because car door was getting stuck.

EA
Eleanor A.
Friendly and convenient
Friendly and convenient
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/27/2019

Moreno Valley, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Advisor
My advisor John Paffenroth is so polite and kind to my fiance whenever we bring in our Elantra . He is very thorough when it comes to the maintainence on our vehicle ,he makes sure we have an excellent running vehicle when we leave . Thank you John for your great service ! we look forward to working with you again .

Colton, CA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil have service
Yes I would recommend however I would like for someone to give me and update or explanation as to what was found with my car such as the air filters being dirty and they need to be changed; instead of me seeing it on the forms given to me at the end of the service.

03/12/2019 Category: Service

Ernie M.
Loma Linda, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Overall good
Even though the new door handle color is slightly off, it works so I'm happy for that.

John P.
Highland, CA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
John Preciado
There should be better communication. Also, when we drove up, no-one came out to help us.

David S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/21/2018 Category: Service
New problem related to a very recent repair.
The dealer has been very helpful. The problems were fully covered by the warranty. My only concern is having these issues within less the than a year and less than 7,500 miles

BP
Barbara P.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
employees
my service manager is always friendly and knows me well
i do what he says and my car runs good because he takes care of it.
i love the fact that when my car gets returned to me it is washed

Stacie B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy with visit
Service staff very pleasant and answered all questions.