4.6

( 1911 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5rating 4.4848473
Overall Rating 2.42424/5Overall Rating 2.42424/5rating 2.42424rating 2.42424rating 2.42424

RV
Richard V.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
maintenance service
overall service and facility well done
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2019

Good

Linda B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/12/2019 Category: Service
I I scheduled an appointment several days in advance. I have never been to this dealership before so I pulled in to the service driveway and seeing workers pulling back cars for service I waited for someone to come and see what I was there for. After 15 minutes I walked around looking for the service desk. I waited at the service desk for about 5+ more minutes before I was helped. I was told that an oil change would take about 1 ½ hours to do. I got there before my appointment time of 9:30 but wasn’t out of there till just before noon, over two and a half hours. I will say that the staff was friendly and courteous. My problem was being able to get an oil change during my split shift of 3 hours and still have time for something else. If I was advised beforehand about the check in procedures I could have saved a lot of lost time. I choose not to have the car washed ( which is a nice feature the dealership offers) to save the much needed time.I would think if you have a set appointment time, the car should be taken back for service quickly and at the most maybe take an hour to do an oil change. I will do one more oil change there and see what the time frame is. I put a lot of miles on the car and need several oil changes a year and wait time is important.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/18/2019

PB
Patricia B.
Redlands, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and clean area.....
No uber unless explained before service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/06/2019

Banning, CA
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Took a lil longer then last time
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/06/2019

2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Your representatives pleasing, professionalism, timeliness, and a great wash in returning my car.
Your representative pleasing, professionalism, timeliness, and a great wash in returning my car.

Debbie L.
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
My maintenance service was done to complete satisfaction and the car was returned cleaner than I left it. However, twice I have expressed a concern about violent shaking of the vehicle when it is slowly rolling. Their response is that it is normal with the dual clutch. I feel like I now need to take the time to get a second opinion. I find it very hard to believe this is normal. It never did that the first 6-8 months I have had the vehicle. If this is normal than I am disappointed in the Tucson. It is EXTREMELY embarrassing when others are riding with me.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people
Overall pleasant experience. Didn’t like that I was given a dirty rental but everyone was relatively nice. Would come back.

AN
Adrian N.
Forest Falls, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable Service
I had no issues so far from this dealership
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/20/2019

Miranda W.
Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall good experience
I don’t know what service we’re performed or what was replaced on my car likely because, few people were there when I picked it up, but I felt well looked after and am happy my car seems to be running well again
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/30/2019

MO
Murrel O.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service Dept. and overall staff is very courteous and friendly.
Because of the service dept, I will be buying my third vehicle through IE Hyundai.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/19/2019

CP
Carlos P.
CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for trying
Sevice Department needs improvement.

AA
Angela A.
San Bernardino, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Matt is very friendly and pleasant . Any issues are always resolved immediately .

JJ
John J.
2008 Hyundai Azera
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great value service/longer expected wait time
I love the service provided. I am always frustrated by the delays for the service.

MV

Ken R.
Mentone, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
wheel lock key
everything went well except for the return of my wheel lock key....

Debbie L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
My service ticket, when I picked up my vehicle, just said "could not duplicate". I wish I could've given someone a ride to show them that it ALWAYS does it. Now I have to take the time to return and leave my car again. That was a bit disappointing. But other than this, I have been EXTREMEMLY satisfied with the customer service that I have received.

Bruce S.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
friendly service and nice people who take care of you
N/A

PJ
Paula J.
Fontana, CA
05/12/2019 Category: Service
timely service
Car was ready sooner than expected