4.6

Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5rating 4.4848473
Overall Rating 2.42424/5Overall Rating 2.42424/5rating 2.42424rating 2.42424rating 2.42424

Rialto, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Desperate for an oil change
I only came here because the Riverside dealership was booked for that day . I always had an issue with the timing and “paperwork” for my services and they caused some pre-mature damage to my car a few years back. This time was better but still would only come when I don’t have another option. They also lost my car magnet when they washed my car but i didn’t notice til after i arrived at my next location...The price is higher here for an oil change . And the waiting room is okay compared to the other dealership.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/18/2019

Sorry, to here about your car magnet could you explain to me what it looks like so i can try to replace it for you.

RO
Rani O.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
The staff are friendly and helpful.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
The waiting area is very basic and not comfortable when you have to wait for service. The customer service is friendly and communicative.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service on this visit. As for the waiting room we are getting ready to make some upgrades that will hopefully make it more comfortable. I do apologize for the way it is now and for the length of your service, and i do hope that your next visit is a better experiance. I would like to ask if you would consider rescoring your review to 4 or better this is Scott's report card and he trys really hard to make his customers happy. I do thank you for your review its the only way we can make changes for the better. Also i would like to offer you a complementary oil change.

Cecilia M.
Highland, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The service itself was not bad at all but the wait was extremely long and they made me comeback because everybody was out for lunch for the time I had booked my service for, even when the website had it available
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/08/2019

I wanted to reach out to you regarding your recent service visit with us, and apologize for the length of time it took. We strive to have our services done as efficient as possible and it seems that we dropped the ball during your visit. I am thankful for your feedback and I hope that you will allow us to service your vehicle again in a timely manner. We respect your time and I would like to take care of your next oil change for you. This survey, however, is your service advisor Hannah's report card and I was hoping that if I were to send you a rescore that Hannah would hopefully score higher due to the effect that this survey has on his position. I greatly appreciate you and any help that you would be able to assist us with. Thank you again for your time.

2020 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Bad customer service

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Manager...old facility
The service writer, Scott, did a great and professional job. I was less than impressed with the facility. Everything done was done appropriately and completely.

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Old and small facility
Nice people...but the facility needs major updating.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning,

I really appreciate your feedback about our facility and I would like to apologize if they were not up to your standards. I agree that some upgrades need to take place and I am trying to make improvements with approval from my corporate office. I hope that everything with your service went well and that Scott took good care of you. I also wanted to reach out to you in hopes that you would be able to submit a re-score to the survey because it is Scott's "report card". We greatly appreciate your input and your business. Any assistance for Scott would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to assisting you with your future service and hope all is well.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Poor communication on vehicle inspection and when it was completed

Colton, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hmmm...
Make sure the technician checks your car completely. Said they checked but never did, never noticed the check engine light was on.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/20/2019

Sorry that we did not catch the check engine light, but did you bring it in for the check engine light or just for the oil change and the fuel inspection that was performed. Just trying to see at what step did we not see the light.

05/05/2019 Category: Service
Usually good, but sometimes takes a long time.
We always go here and have a decent experience, but recently it seems to be slower. I just waited over 2 hours for an oil change despite having an appointment. I hope this was a one off.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/08/2019

Iam so sorry you had two waite so long for this service we are really trying to make sure we keep it at 1 hour or less. I would like to pay for your next oil change for your inconvenience of this last service if that would be ok please let me know so i can send you a coupon.

Loma Linda, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

It looks like you only gave us three stars out of five for your last service did something happen that you felt we did not provide you with a four our five star performence.

GS
Gordon S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre service
Was asked if I wanted a car wash with the service when the appointment was made. Car wasn’t washed, nor was it offered at time of service. 😕
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Gordon, Sorry that you did not recive a car wash we have a company that we use that is supposed to wash all over our service cars. If you would like to bring it back i will have the car fully detaield for your troubles.

Miranda W.
Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not great.
Changed my gas cap, but now I can’t pump gas easily anymore because the gas pump doesn’t fit regularly into my car and stops as soon as I stop holding it. Also received a large scratch on my window tint I noticed while picking up my car.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Miranda, Verey sorry to hear about the problem you are having now. Can i call you to set up a time to look at your car and see what is going on.

FE
Felicia E.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great sales team, average service department
Had a wonderful experience purchasing two Hyundai Vehicles. The service has been less than desirable.

KC
Kathryn C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Service was acceptable. Timeliness was better than my previous experience (1 hour and a half) for an oil change, still seems a bot long for only anoil change.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/27/2019

Kathryn, Thank you for letting us know your experiance was better then the last time. But our goal is to provide you with a 5 star visit every time. Would it be ok to call you to talk about your last visit to see what we can do better.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
recall issues
I came to the dealership to have recall items resolved which hopefully was performed , had another issue with the vehicle in which I figured to have them resolved while the vehicle was there , but the amount that was quoted just to identify the problem was ridiculously high so I choose not to have it done , if they would of been reasonable with their pricing they could have earned my business , so greed never prevails .

KV
Kristelle V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
The service team needs to communicate any changes that will cause an increase to cost to the customer before the service is done.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/25/2019

Kristelle, Thank you so much for talking to me and letting me explain what we have changed. Going to attach a rescore for Scott if you feel we have taken care of your concern.

Ronald H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Good work/need to pay more attention to details.
Old parts left inside engine compartment. Work done well. It might have just been a bad day, but not the strongest customer service and never good to leave the repair area with a new sound that you didn’t have when you first brought your car in....that was the parts left inside engine compartment.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/01/2019

Sorry about this service visit, I did talk to the tech who worked on your car and he said he is missing a socket and so i believe it was left in your car. I dont want you to feel like we just brushed it off we take are repiars verey seriously and i feel incredibly embarrassed about this. Would it be ok to call you to talk more about your visit.

IJ
Iddie J.
2005 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and good.
When I brought my car in for service I didn't know what to expect. But the service department was excellent in the way they handled business. I had my car back in less than two days and the price for the service was less than I expected.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was acceptable
Price was what I expected it to be.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business

Colton, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Management was eager to address why I was dissatisfied with my last visit and went out of their way to make it right. I really appreciate the time it took to reach out to me.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Not Bad but May Not Be Worth The Price
Other Hyundai dealerships have given me high expectations. I feel I could get the same or even better service at a different location and may not have to pay as much for routine maintenance.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk.

John C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Didn't wash the car
Got the complimentary wash...they only armoralled the tires
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/24/2018

John, I'm so sorry about your car wash they are supposed to wash vacuum and armoral the tires for each car. I would love if i could bring the car back in for a full detail as well as offer you your next service on us for the inconvenience of comming back to the dealership. We never want a customer to feel that they did not have a 5 star service with us. Please feel free to email me back or call to let me know if this would be ok with you.

Maureen W.
Highland, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Our Sonata working great
Very considerate with customers. Work done on our car is very good.
Employees are willing to help for any problems with our car.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
More information on the cars screen
Ok
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2018

Sorry to here that you did not understand what repair was mad to your car would it be ok to call you and find out what happened.