4.6

Moreno Valley, CA
06/05/2020 Category: Service
I always feel when I leave there that my Tucson has been taken of. I’ve been going there for 14 years and have never considered going anywhere else.

06/05/2020 Category: Service
I always feel like they give the best care for my vehicle
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for the kind words.

05/06/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable service
They fixed my fluctuating ac. I had to bring the car back after the initial visit because they said they could not find anything wrong with it.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/06/2020

I'm very sorry about your last visit and having to bring it back we try to make sure it is fix right from the beginning, Unfortunatley when it does not act up when its here it can be hard to find the issue. Also i would like to apoligize for the lack of update we are short on staff at the moment with all that is going on but we should have got you a update before you had to call.

I hope in the future you will allow us to service your car and i would be more than willing to answer any questions you have please reach out if you have any questions.

CU
Charles U.
Beaumont, CA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
IT WILL BE OF A GREAT VALUE IF THEY CAN HAVE SHUTTLE SERVICE AT LEAST FOR SHORT DISTANCES
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 01/10/2020

Charles, Im so sorry to here about your last visit with us. We try to make each visit a 5 star experiance and im sorry we failed to do on your visit. We started using lyft insteed of shuttle driver because if the driver was out dropping a customer off any other customer that arrived would have a long waite. I will look into what took your ride so long it should not have taken that long. I would like to show you that we can provide you with great service so on your next service i would like to offer that we pay for it and can get you a ride much faster then 40min please email me back if this would be ok so i can send you a voacher for the service.

FB
Frank B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Tire Rotation
I received an oil change and was told it would be an additional $18.95 to rotate the tires. Rotate not balance, rotate? PepBoys prices are comparable and rotation is free. $18.95 to rotate tires when the vehicle is already on the lift if way to much for a customer.

Rialto, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Desperate for an oil change
I only came here because the Riverside dealership was booked for that day . I always had an issue with the timing and “paperwork” for my services and they caused some pre-mature damage to my car a few years back. This time was better but still would only come when I don’t have another option. They also lost my car magnet when they washed my car but i didn’t notice til after i arrived at my next location...The price is higher here for an oil change . And the waiting room is okay compared to the other dealership.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/18/2019

Sorry, to here about your car magnet could you explain to me what it looks like so i can try to replace it for you.

RO
Rani O.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
The staff are friendly and helpful.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
The waiting area is very basic and not comfortable when you have to wait for service. The customer service is friendly and communicative.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service on this visit. As for the waiting room we are getting ready to make some upgrades that will hopefully make it more comfortable. I do apologize for the way it is now and for the length of your service, and i do hope that your next visit is a better experiance. I would like to ask if you would consider rescoring your review to 4 or better this is Scott's report card and he trys really hard to make his customers happy. I do thank you for your review its the only way we can make changes for the better. Also i would like to offer you a complementary oil change.

Cecilia M.
Highland, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The service itself was not bad at all but the wait was extremely long and they made me comeback because everybody was out for lunch for the time I had booked my service for, even when the website had it available
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/08/2019

I wanted to reach out to you regarding your recent service visit with us, and apologize for the length of time it took. We strive to have our services done as efficient as possible and it seems that we dropped the ball during your visit. I am thankful for your feedback and I hope that you will allow us to service your vehicle again in a timely manner. We respect your time and I would like to take care of your next oil change for you. This survey, however, is your service advisor Hannah's report card and I was hoping that if I were to send you a rescore that Hannah would hopefully score higher due to the effect that this survey has on his position. I greatly appreciate you and any help that you would be able to assist us with. Thank you again for your time.

San Bernardino, CA

Redlands, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Manager...old facility
The service writer, Scott, did a great and professional job. I was less than impressed with the facility. Everything done was done appropriately and completely.

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Old and small facility
Nice people...but the facility needs major updating.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning,

I really appreciate your feedback about our facility and I would like to apologize if they were not up to your standards. I agree that some upgrades need to take place and I am trying to make improvements with approval from my corporate office. I hope that everything with your service went well and that Scott took good care of you. I also wanted to reach out to you in hopes that you would be able to submit a re-score to the survey because it is Scott's "report card". We greatly appreciate your input and your business. Any assistance for Scott would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to assisting you with your future service and hope all is well.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Poor communication on vehicle inspection and when it was completed

Colton, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hmmm...
Make sure the technician checks your car completely. Said they checked but never did, never noticed the check engine light was on.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/20/2019

Sorry that we did not catch the check engine light, but did you bring it in for the check engine light or just for the oil change and the fuel inspection that was performed. Just trying to see at what step did we not see the light.

Redlands, CA
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Usually good, but sometimes takes a long time.
We always go here and have a decent experience, but recently it seems to be slower. I just waited over 2 hours for an oil change despite having an appointment. I hope this was a one off.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/08/2019

Iam so sorry you had two waite so long for this service we are really trying to make sure we keep it at 1 hour or less. I would like to pay for your next oil change for your inconvenience of this last service if that would be ok please let me know so i can send you a coupon.

Loma Linda, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

It looks like you only gave us three stars out of five for your last service did something happen that you felt we did not provide you with a four our five star performence.

GS
Gordon S.
San Bernardino, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre service
Was asked if I wanted a car wash with the service when the appointment was made. Car wasn’t washed, nor was it offered at time of service. ?
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Gordon, Sorry that you did not recive a car wash we have a company that we use that is supposed to wash all over our service cars. If you would like to bring it back i will have the car fully detaield for your troubles.

Miranda W.
Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not great.
Changed my gas cap, but now I can’t pump gas easily anymore because the gas pump doesn’t fit regularly into my car and stops as soon as I stop holding it. Also received a large scratch on my window tint I noticed while picking up my car.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Miranda, Verey sorry to hear about the problem you are having now. Can i call you to set up a time to look at your car and see what is going on.