Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5Overall Rating 4.5384631/5rating 4.5384631
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

05/05/2019 Category: Service
Usually good, but sometimes takes a long time.
We always go here and have a decent experience, but recently it seems to be slower. I just waited over 2 hours for an oil change despite having an appointment. I hope this was a one off.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 05/08/2019

Iam so sorry you had two waite so long for this service we are really trying to make sure we keep it at 1 hour or less. I would like to pay for your next oil change for your inconvenience of this last service if that would be ok please let me know so i can send you a coupon.

Loma Linda, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

It looks like you only gave us three stars out of five for your last service did something happen that you felt we did not provide you with a four our five star performence.

GS
Gordon S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre service
Was asked if I wanted a car wash with the service when the appointment was made. Car wasn’t washed, nor was it offered at time of service. 😕
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Gordon, Sorry that you did not recive a car wash we have a company that we use that is supposed to wash all over our service cars. If you would like to bring it back i will have the car fully detaield for your troubles.

Miranda W.
Beaumont, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not great.
Changed my gas cap, but now I can’t pump gas easily anymore because the gas pump doesn’t fit regularly into my car and stops as soon as I stop holding it. Also received a large scratch on my window tint I noticed while picking up my car.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/10/2019

Miranda, Verey sorry to hear about the problem you are having now. Can i call you to set up a time to look at your car and see what is going on.

FE
Felicia E.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great sales team, average service department
Had a wonderful experience purchasing two Hyundai Vehicles. The service has been less than desirable.

KC
Kathryn C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Service was acceptable. Timeliness was better than my previous experience (1 hour and a half) for an oil change, still seems a bot long for only anoil change.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 03/27/2019

Kathryn, Thank you for letting us know your experiance was better then the last time. But our goal is to provide you with a 5 star visit every time. Would it be ok to call you to talk about your last visit to see what we can do better.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
recall issues
I came to the dealership to have recall items resolved which hopefully was performed , had another issue with the vehicle in which I figured to have them resolved while the vehicle was there , but the amount that was quoted just to identify the problem was ridiculously high so I choose not to have it done , if they would of been reasonable with their pricing they could have earned my business , so greed never prevails .

KV
Kristelle V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
The service team needs to communicate any changes that will cause an increase to cost to the customer before the service is done.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/25/2019

Kristelle, Thank you so much for talking to me and letting me explain what we have changed. Going to attach a rescore for Scott if you feel we have taken care of your concern.

Ronald H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Good work/need to pay more attention to details.
Old parts left inside engine compartment. Work done well. It might have just been a bad day, but not the strongest customer service and never good to leave the repair area with a new sound that you didn’t have when you first brought your car in....that was the parts left inside engine compartment.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/01/2019

Sorry about this service visit, I did talk to the tech who worked on your car and he said he is missing a socket and so i believe it was left in your car. I dont want you to feel like we just brushed it off we take are repiars verey seriously and i feel incredibly embarrassed about this. Would it be ok to call you to talk more about your visit.

IJ
Iddie J.
2005 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and good.
When I brought my car in for service I didn't know what to expect. But the service department was excellent in the way they handled business. I had my car back in less than two days and the price for the service was less than I expected.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was acceptable
Price was what I expected it to be.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business

Colton, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Management was eager to address why I was dissatisfied with my last visit and went out of their way to make it right. I really appreciate the time it took to reach out to me.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Not Bad but May Not Be Worth The Price
Other Hyundai dealerships have given me high expectations. I feel I could get the same or even better service at a different location and may not have to pay as much for routine maintenance.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk.

John C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Didn't wash the car
Got the complimentary wash...they only armoralled the tires
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/24/2018

John, I'm so sorry about your car wash they are supposed to wash vacuum and armoral the tires for each car. I would love if i could bring the car back in for a full detail as well as offer you your next service on us for the inconvenience of comming back to the dealership. We never want a customer to feel that they did not have a 5 star service with us. Please feel free to email me back or call to let me know if this would be ok with you.

Maureen W.
Highland, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Our Sonata working great
Very considerate with customers. Work done on our car is very good.
Employees are willing to help for any problems with our car.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
More information on the cars screen
Ok
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/12/2018

Sorry to here that you did not understand what repair was mad to your car would it be ok to call you and find out what happened.

BD
Bob D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe - 2012
I took in the Santa Fe because of some "noise" when we opened or closed the electric windows. I explained this to Scott and he came back to let me know that they had found the problem. He then mentioned that I would have to pay for this service. I explained that this car was still under warranty. He left and came back with the good news that it would be covered. I thought that this service call was good; based on my past experiences with Service, I give Scott a good review. One slight concern for me was that Service had no Courtesy Car service available. This caused me considerable problems.

Thank you.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/08/2018

Bob, I am so sorry we did not have a courtesy car available for you last week. We try very hard to make sure we can always accommodate are customers and unfortunately are driver was off that day. It does look like you had a good service with us other then the fact you could not get a ride, If so these surveys are really a report card for my service advisor and if Scott was good I would like to see if you would rescore him a little better for his report and i would be more then happy to make sure your next visit we have a car for you and i would take care of your oil change for your inconvenience on your last service.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Response to comment
The dealership responded to my comments in a timely manner and in the process of addressing my concerns.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Location and convenience
Review of service
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/28/2018

Sorry that you felt your last service was to expensive, Unfortunately the price of oil keeps going up and we are doing are best to absorb those costs and not pass them to are customers but we did have to raise the price a little bit. I would be more then happy to send you coupons for future oil changes as well as provide you with a complementy oil change next service. Please let me know if that would be ok with you.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Don’t offer a car wash twice if it’s not available. At the very least let the customer know the reason the car wash wasn’t completed so they don’t feel the need to ask.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/10/2018

Sorry, That you did not get a car wash. I would be more then willing to pay to have your car detailed with us if that would be ok with you.

Colton, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/30/2018

Iam very sorry about what happened with your visit we did change the oil to a synthetic blend oil that will let you go up to 5,000 miles VS 3,750 for what should have only been 10.00 more. I would like to offer you your next oil change for free if you would be ok with that. If so please respond back so i can send you a voucher.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Can Be Better!
I strongly believe that the information that a customer receives upon release of there vehicle during a maintenance service should be the correct one.
Implementation of wrong information could cause damage to an engine on a new vehicle, let alone the additional problem the customer will face if something does occur.
And, not finishing up the service, even to the smallest detail, displays and represents a failure in that department on it's professionalism.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/22/2018

Soory about your visit, I think based on your milage of 9,422 at the time and asking when you would need next tire rotation and air filter he was saying 6,000 miles because that would put you right at 15,000 miles and that is when Hyundai recomends you change your filters, air, cabin. As far as the oil change sticker are machine that prints the stickers was broken at the time and my techs would have set you maintanice computer on your car for 3,750. I'am sorry for the confuison and i hope on your next service we provide you with a better expierance. If you would like an oil change sticker now please feel free to stop by and we will replace it for you no that we have them again.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor attention to detail
Most of staff was unfriendly and not knowledgeable. Poor attention to detail when car was detailed.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/10/2018

I’m very sorry to hear about your visit. I’m currently out of town till next week but I would like to bring your car back in to have your detail done again. If that would be ok please email me back and I can set up what ever day works best for you.

Highland, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Airbag Issue was not Fixed!!
I took my car down for the airbag light had turned on. Apparently, they checked it out and saw nothing. So they said they reset it. Light was still on when I left. A little frustrating!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 07/06/2018

Sorry to here about your last visit with us, did we set up another appointment to look at your car for you.