4.6

( 1916 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5Overall Rating 4.4848473/5rating 4.4848473
Overall Rating 2.42424/5Overall Rating 2.42424/5rating 2.42424rating 2.42424rating 2.42424

John P.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
John P
Oil change takes too long even with an appoitment. Staff not very welcoming.

RD
Richard D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Kris to the Rescue
Just spoke with the service manager about a service issue I previously had, and he changed my mind about giving you my future business. He was calm, understanding and I felt as if he related to my problem. He went above and beyond to make things right , I appreciate that.. I’m happy I don’t have to now drive to helmet for future services.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Rude and Misleading
Not just saying the service sucks because I got stuck with a bill more than expected!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/17/2018

I'am truly sorry about what happened to you on saturday may i please give you a call to find out more about what happened and see what i can do for you.

Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 10/17/2018

Also, If you were under the impression that the price was supposed to less then you paid i would like to reimburse you your money.

Mark M.
Riverside, CA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Worst warranty experience
We took our car in for a electrical issue they ended up replacing the BCM under warranty which I was happy about but it took 3 days just to get a hold of someone to find out status of the car I never got to speak to our service advisor he would never call me back nore anyone else I called for that matter. The car was picked up on the 4th day and was told had to return a week later the finish repairs. All in all very unsatisfied. The people and service there used to be so great. Won't be returning
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/06/2018

Mark, I want to apologize again for your last visit with us. It was not how we normaly operate. I know John did not follow up with you and we had other issues with the tire pressure sensor, but i would love if you would give us another chance and i will pay for your next service as well. I belive i gave you my cell number but if not please call me at 909-557-4090 if you would like to come try us one more time.

DV
Doug V.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Tucson needs AC checked
Try another Hyundai dealership.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 06/11/2018

Sorry to hear about your visit, I was not here on friday and would like to know more about what happened. Would it be ok if i called you to see what happened.

EC
Emelda C.
Moreno Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory service
Quick service, over priced charges, and unsatisfactory service.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 04/16/2018

Sorry that we missed your brake light on your last service with us. I would be more than happy to take care of your brake light at zero charge if you can come back.please feel free to call or email me.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor overall
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 02/22/2018

Sorry that you did not have a great service with us, Would it be ok to call you to talk more about what happened.

Steven S.
Yucaipa, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs to care!
Won’t go back
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 01/31/2018

Steven, I'm sorry that you feel that John did not want to take car of a out of warranty part for you. The truth is he cant make the decision only i can and i was on vacation last week. When i returned this week he had given me your paper work and i had taken the steps to get approval from Hyundai to have it goodwill approved, See we also cant just replace it without approval or Hyundai wont reimburse us for it. Now I can tell buy your words and comments that you think we are not a good dealer, But if you would like to have thai part installed once i have approval from Hyundai please let me know if you would like us to do this work if Hyundai tells us ok.

LL
Lori L.
Forest Falls, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2017 Category: Service
We SHOULD NOT have had to buy four (4) new rotors if your service department had done their job!!!!!
We bring our car in religiously for maintenance and have your all point inspection done. We even specifically ask to have the brakes checked. We live in the mountains so brakes are EXTREMELY important! For your team to not have caught the need to replace the brakes clear back on 04.27.17 and then again on 12.19.17 is not acceptable. Now WE have to buy four (4) new rotors with a brake job!!!! Had you replaced the brakes back on 04.27.17 we'd more than like still have the same
rotors and not our the cost of new rotors!!!! Yet, when you had your big Tire Sale in April 2017 you definitely tried to push new tires on me even though mine were less than 2-years old with plenty of tread. Our Santa Fe is a great car/SUV but your service department is lacking...at our expense...literally!!!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 12/28/2017

Lori, I find this unexpectible as well, you have serviced with us a long time without any issues and we look very bad after what you have just told me. I would like to take a look at the brakes for you and if we really did miss what you say we did i would like to replace them for you. please call or email me if this would work for you.

IR
Ita R.
Colton, CA
10/26/2017
Be careful Hyundai new buyer!
I purchased my brand new Hyundai on 6/8/17 at Hyundai Inland Empire, 25072 Redlands Blv, Loma Linda, CA 92354, the following day it was on 6/9/17 I want to add Lojack. The finance lady, Jennifer Holmes renew our agreement I did sign on 6/8/17. I set up automatic payment with Bank of America, I paid every single month. Today, 10/26/17 I got a phone called from Bank of America that I didn't pay my loan for the last 4 months. We found out that Hyundai Inland Empire created a new account on 10/24/17, exactly the same information. When I signed a new agreement on 6/9/17 she didn't closed out my old agreement. I went to this dealer, but they blame on Bank of America. Come on..... we're not stupid. Who create a new account on 10/24/17? Hyundai finance make a terrible mistake creating duplicate account!
I want to share this bad experience so who ever want to have business with Hyundai Inland Empire be careful!

AA
Amanda A.
Yucaipa, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Poor service and questionable mechanics
I dropped my 2011 Hyundai Elantra off at the Hyundai Inland Empire dealership for a faulty check engine light on Wednesday Sept. 20th. When I returned to pick up my vehicle in the evening, the service advisor explained that they performed a software update and we paid the $122 diagnostic fee. We were upset with the fee, because if it was in fact a software update, there would have been nothing an outside mechanic or ourselves would have been able to do to resolve the issue. Regardless we paid the fee. When I attempted to drive away, clouds of white smoke appeared from my exhaust. They held the car for Thursday and Friday and they were unable to determine the problem, but assured us that they would begin the process to report the problem with Hyundai to have the repairs covered by the powertrain warranty. On Monday, my husband and I attempted several times throughout the day, to reach someone to speak with. Finally my husband got an answer from an unknown employee. He asked for an update on the vehicle. The employee responded, "that it was in the shop." This is an unacceptable response. If my employer asked for an update on a report, I would not respond, "it's in a file." Clearly the vehicle was in the shop, otherwise we wouldn't have called to ask! I called again later that evening, wanting to know exactly what work was performed on the vehicle for that day. The service advisor was unavailable and an unknown employee took my phone number down and said he would have the service manager, Chris, call me. We never received a call. On Tuesday Sept. 26th, we were told they might have found the issue in the pistons after performing a compression test. They used a borescope to look inside and found oil in the pistons. They claimed to have filed a report with Hyundai to start the process on getting the repairs fixed through the powertrain warranty. It is now Wednesday morning, Sept. 27th. I have been without a vehicle for a week, creating a hardship on my ability to get to work. And the dealer had refused to provide a rental until the warranty had cleared. When I asked about a dealership loaner vehicle, they said I would not qualify. I spoke with the service advisor Matthew this morning, who thinks the warranty should go through today, and hopefully have me in a rental by this evening. When I asked what about a software update would have caused the oil in the pistons, he explained it was "purely coincidental". I have a very hard time understanding that I brought my vehicle in for a software update, and left with a much larger problem, the same day.

If possible, I would like to speak with someone from this survey review, to follow up with me to ensure that I do receive my rental in a timely fashion.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Amanda Amparan
909-633-1457
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today.

Grand Terrace, CA
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Long wait time in service dept.
Oil change took 2 hrs.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/26/2017

Sorry that your service took two hours we never want the waite to be that long. We are trying to make some changes to speed up the process. I would like to offer your next service to you on the house for having to waite so long the first time.

Anthony B.
Seaside, CA
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Service writer not there on time (715am appt)
I had my father in law (79yrs) drop off my car, he went inside and sat there for 30minutes I happened to call to see if he got home ok, he tells me at 850am Im still here, they told him they would be RIGHT with him, I had him take cell over to counter and that's when the dumbness started and it just got worse!!!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service, Was there something that happened that left you feeling like we only should get one star. Please feel free to call or email me i would love to try to fix this for you.

LW
Larry W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2017 Category: Service
No service was performed on 9/20
No service was performed on the 20th.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry for the confusion with this survey it was actully for your service last month when we took care of your recall you had. Did you have a bad experiance when we did your recall.

Susan B.
Riverside, CA
09/15/2017
Fraud - Did not provide service as indicated.
I scheduled an appt 9/14/2017 at 2pm for an Oil/Filter Change and Tire Rotation at 25K miles for my 2015 Hyundai Veloster. Waited 2 hours and found that they DID NOT rotate tires as the service tech indicated in his own handwriting. I showed a service manager the marks on my front tires, which I placed prior to arriving to assure me that this service would be done. The service manager was not phased and told me I could wait more today or come back another day to get this done.
This was my first time at this dealership because the Riverside Dealership did not provide this service as promised . BE AWARE - What else are they not doing?

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Too busy.
2 1/2 hours for oil change. Car not washed because I had to leave.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/06/2017

Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service, would it be ok to call you to talk about your last visit.

BP
Brent P.
San Bernardino, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/01/2017 Category: Service
2nd time wasn't a charm
Don't get service here!
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/05/2017

Sorry we did not provide you with 5 star service, Would it be ok to give you a call to talk about what happened.

Christopher S.
Beaumont, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Horrible service
After it taking 5 weeks to fix my car, the screws for the license plates were missing and the bracket for the front of the car. I have contacted service several time to have them mail out new ones but no one still has. It's been almost 5 weeks and I can't install my license plate.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 09/05/2017

Sorry that you have not received your licence plate brackets i will make sure to get those mailed out to you this week. Do you need front and back.

Mark L.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Customer Oriented
I received a call from the Hyundai Inland Empire service manager regarding my review of recent service. The service manager apologized for what had happen and said they would reimburse us for the cost of the transmission inspection. Also, he indicated that he had discussed the situation with the service personnel involved, so that this would not happen again. I really appreciated the personal phone call and the offer to reimburse us. I also, appreciated the action taken to prevent something like this happening again. I feel what Hyundai Inland Empire did is a sign of a quality company that cares about their customers.

08/14/2017 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Jennee,
Instead of completing your survey regarding my recent service at Hyundai Inland Empire I thought I would contact you directly by responding to this email. The service for our 2011 Sonata was a basic oil change and complimentary multi-point inspection. In addition we asked for service to check why the transmission had a hard engagement from park to drive. After the technician checked this complaint I received a call from our service advisor telling me the transmission would need repair/replacement and the cost would be $3,200. I told the service advisor I needed to think about this because of the cost and declined the suggested repair. After a couple days of trying to decided whether to trade the car in for a new vehicle or leave it as is for now, I decided to have the transmission checked by a local transmission specialist. They ran a diagnostic test and found a fault in the trans range sensor. They basically did a reset of the computer that controls the transmission (if I understand correctly). At any rate, it corrected the problem and cost me $200. As you can imagine, this raises several questions about the service department at Hyundai Inland Empire. Personally I think the dealer should refund me the cost of their transmission inspection on my car which was $122.00. My wife and I had always received good service at this dealer up to this point. We now have reservations about going back. Please accept this summary of my visit as my survey. Thank you.
- Mark Lyons
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you, For taking my call today. I would like to apologize for this type of work. please call me if you have any questions.

John P.
08/12/2017 Category: Service
They don't listen, or follow through
I was NOT happy with the attitude of the service person, they did not fix the problem, they changed the oil, which was not needed !
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/14/2017

Sorry that we did not provide 5 star service to you. would it be ok to call you to talk to you about what work was not done.

Jesse R.
Beaumont, CA
08/11/2017 Category: Service
too slow!
had an appointment and I still had to wait 90 minutes.
Kris C., Service Manager from Hyundai Inland Empire responded on 08/14/2017

Sorry that we did not provide you with 5 star service, would it be ok to call you.