Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

TP
Tom P.
Fair Play, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient
They were quick and on time.

Carrie S.
Elberton, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Staff
Hyundai of Anderson has some of the most amazing staff members. Not only was my car buying process made super easy, but the first service visit was a breeze. I’ll definitely have my car serviced there from now on as well as my car buying!!

Larry S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Sevice personell and quick service
Best Service Department in the area.

NN
Nancy N.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
The personnel in service are awesome!
Came in struggling with dealing with my wedding and needing an oil change. He worked me in and completed. He could tell I was in years when I left my vehicle because so many things had gone wrong with wedding plans. They did complete check of car, changed oil and USB port (previously ordered) and I asked how much I owed him. He said 0. I said wait I have to pay for service. He handed me a Wedding Congratulations personalized card from all of the employees of Hyundai of Anderson and said this oil change is on us. Congratulations on your marriage. I cried all the way home.. You hear stories of people helping others and passing along things but in my life this has rarely ever happened. I appreciate your business and will never shop at another automobile dealership. God bless y'all! You totally made me give thanks to God for this amazing and unexpected gift.

Thomas B.
09/15/2019 Category: Service
You can make appointments or walk in.
The service is always really nice. They care about their customers and are really kind and polite. You can make an appointment or walk in. They have always squeezed me in when I did walk in. I don’t think an appointment changes your wait time. They do have a clean waiting area though. The wait time is usually never long for something simple. Only when they are busy and that’s understandable. When they are super busy they still take time to check in and give you an update on your car though.

WH
Wallace H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best!
The service department is superb at this dealership! Armen is one of the best and his experience lends to being attentive to every detail when servicing a vehicle. Evan is most courteous, attentive, and willing to take care of customers in a timely manner. This dealership truly takes care of its customers from sales, paperwork, service... you name it. Hyundai of Anderson is the place to be!!

2019 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Was good experience

Greenwood, SC
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Excellent customer service,, speedy service

Seneca, SC
Sevice
Evan Bantin how the knowledge to answer. questions to my satisfaction

TL
Tamyra L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Evan was very nice & helpful.

Dianne M.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The Best of The Best in Anderson!
I’ve basically purchased my first brand new car from this location. A 2017 Hyundai Elantra and couldn’t be more happier about the choice I’ve made during the Christmas of 2016. The payment each month is unbelievably low and affordable and when it’s time to service the vehicle, the price is just right as well. Hyundai of Anderson is truly worth coming back to just to have the upkeep on your brand new car. First off they know your car better than you do because it was purchased from them but also the service is really wonderful. I’ve dealt with Evan who’s an absolutely genuine soul that won’t steer you. He’s a very upfront honest Service Rep there that is willing to help you as soon as you walk through the doors. When it’s time for my car to get just a basic oil change, they’re so supportive and willing to go an extra mile even if it’s to let me know how long more I have to wait or just what needs to be sooner than I thought. They really care about you! Did I mention they cate so much that while you wait, I can enjoy a nice cup of fresh made coffee while sitting in a massage chair located right in the waiting area. If I chose to grab a snack and watch a little TV, I can certainly do that as well at no extra cost. They even have a mini arcade system for our little ones if we had to bring them along. Hyundai of Anderson is the place to go. From purchasing a quality brand new car to just getting an awesome service on your vehicle, Hyundai of Anderson is the best choice. You’ll see me again my friends!
Dianne

Pickens, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Timing is everything.
From the ease of making the appointment, to the estimated time to perform the service to the on time completion of the job it was a pleasant, professional experience. I was able to spend the service time constructively, thereby creating some extra free time for myself later that day. That is an extra plus from my viewpoint.

CG
Clarushia G.
Mc Cormick, SC
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is nice & the waiting are provides you with snacks & coffee & the massage chair is wonderful while you're waiting.

VW
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Friendly and courteous..
Family atmosphere ..

Kenneth S.
Seneca, SC
Hassle-free Service!
My 2015 Sonata (unfortunately) experienced a major engine issue at 100K miles. The repair was handled efficiently and professionally by Hyundai of Anderson. Despite the mileage on the vehicle, everything was taken care of and a rental vehicle was provided with no questions asked. Thanks!

OW

Lucian G.
Clemson, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very professional work
Very professional work. It took a few weeks to get it done, but they paid for a rental. Highly recommended.

CP

Donald H.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/01/2019 Category: Service
very personable people
overall good experience with all my visits

BE
Brooks E.
Belton, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Grade A service
Good timely service every time. Have yet to have a bad experience here.