Overall Rating 4.699999/5Overall Rating 4.699999/5Overall Rating 4.699999/5Overall Rating 4.699999/5rating 4.699999
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Candice M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and timing awesome
All in all-everything went well and didn't have to wait long at all! very pleased

Towanda S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Didn't have to wait long
Everyone was nice

07/16/2018 Category: Service

West Union, SC
07/16/2018 Category: Service
ever one was curtious and started on the appointment time.

Jack A.
Laurens, SC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Making happy customers!
The kind of service that makes people want to be a customer! Thank you.

Iva, SC

Michael F.
Salem, SC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
10,000 mile service was less than satisfactory
See my previous comment re fuse box cover and service interval reset ....
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/11/2018

I apologize that you had a negative service experience here at our dealership.  I am very sorry that your fuse panel cover was left off and your maintenance interval reminder was not reset.  I take customer's concerns and feedback very seriously.  I would like to discuss your service visit with you and take steps to make things right for you.  Please give me a call or send me an email at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.

Jim M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt, and professional service.

Clemson, SC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
acceptable dealership
Very expensive compared to what's around.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your review.  Can you please share with me what things that you think need improvement in our lounge and write up areas?  We are always looking for ways to improve and customer feedback is an important part of that process.  Feel free to call me or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.  Have a great day!

LG
Latasha G.
Belton, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2018 Category: Service
I like getting my oil change but there process are beginning to get too high for me to have purchased my car from this dealer compared to other oil change places locally.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/09/2018

I am sorry that your service experience here wasn't all that you expected it to be.  I would love to discuss your service visit with you.  Please give me a call or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.

AW
Aaron W.
Belton, SC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
This location is quick, efficient, and very friendly. I never have to wait long on the service. The lady who takes the payment is especially cheerful and pleasant.

An overall great experience!

PL
Peggy L.
Piedmont, SC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
the service department
Service department is excellent and so is Scott!

AK
Andre K.
Lavonia, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional.
On time service, knowledgeable maintenance department. Question,? Why did Hyundai stop marketing the Sonata Blue Drive Hybrid model and when will you offer it again. Please have a Hyundai Rep contact me. Thanks.
Andre Kominoth.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your great survey and comments. I will have a representative contact you as you requested regarding the Hybrids.

RA
Richard A.
Greenwood, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I always have a pleasant experience when going to Hyundai of Anderson. I always receive reasonable prices for servicing and a loaner car if my servicing will take a great amount of time. Scott from servicing is always helpful and friendly. The rest of the staff there are also very inviting when you step on to this dealership.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.  Knowing that you were well taken care of makes me happy.  I hope to see you at your next service visit and if you need anything at all do not hesitate to call.

Tracy B.

Yaika C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Not pleased with the customer service I would t return to Hyundai of anderson
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/29/2018

I apologize for the rudeness you experienced with our employees.It is a personal goal of mine to ensure every customer is treated with kindness and respect. It also seems that they were unprepared for your needs upon your arrival.  There may be some confusion about the details of your service and I would like to discuss them with you personally.  Please call me at 864-209-9565. Thank you for your response.

KH
Kendall H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else for service. They are trustworthy.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for being a part of our family!!!

Greenwood, SC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Hyundai of Anderson has it all - great cars at competitive prices and good service.

Rock Hill, SC