Overall Rating 4.6956548/5Overall Rating 4.6956548/5Overall Rating 4.6956548/5Overall Rating 4.6956548/5rating 4.6956548
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

John D.
Seneca, SC
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant friendly people.
Good job. Keep up the good work.

Carol B.
Carnesville, GA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff.
My vehicle was ready in a timely manner. Love the fact they wash and vacume your car!!!

Pickens, SC
09/20/2018 Category: Service

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Q quick trip to Hyundai
Did it in one afternoon. Impressive.

Sandra C.

Fast service

J.V. B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Personal attention, and honesty of information

GW
George W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Attentive and responsive
Always courteous, competent and professional.

JI
John I.
Lakeland, FL
Tuson
I would not be likely to return to this service center because I do not live in this area. The service and Personnel were fine.

Pensacola, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
X
X
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  I am happy to know that you were pleased with the repairs to your vehicle.

If if you need anything else please do not hesitate to give us a call.

David R.
Clemson, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Everyone at the Service department of Hyundai in Anderson has been great! I appreciate all they do.

NL
Nancy L.
Seneca, SC
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service department.
The people in the service department are always ready to help and on time with my appointment. Couldn’t ask for them to be more courteous or professional.

TD
Troleum D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellence service of people,vehicles and a clean business environment inside.good wit helping u out on purchasing some kind of vehicle there.great deals and maintenance service spection.
Great name brand vehicle and came back strong now after been not great report on the vehicles in past years.but definitely alot of Hyundai vehicles on the road.they always approach me wit kindness and business manner without pressure or any judgemental.i would recommend people to the dealership.

KA
Kerry A.
Liberty, SC
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Not as good as before
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your less than stellar service experience.  I would like to speak with you about your service experience and see if there is anything I can do to rectify your situation and make your next service visit extraordinary!!

Please give me a call if you have the time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your less than extraordinary service experience.  I would like to speak with you if possible to see what I can do to rectify this situation and make sure that your next service visit is truly exceptional!

We strive to take great care of our customers but we sometimes make mistakes.  We just want to make sure that we remedy those mistakes and prevent them from happening again.

Please give me a call or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com

Lake Lure, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPT EMPLOYEES ARE GREAT.
Dependable and knowledgeable service Dept. Staff. Willing to go the extra mile to help. I would highly recommend this business.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Anderson to service your vehicle.  We strive to provide our customers with an extraordinary service experience.  I would like to speak with you about your service experience and see what steps we can take to make it a truly exceptional service visit for you.

Please email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com or give me a call.

Kativa S.
Clemson, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Review
Amazing and loved the option for a free car wash!

SJ
Sandra J.
2017 Hyundai Accent

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the open communication.
I appreciate Chris, and the open communication we had to talk about the problem. My son is happy also.
Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/06/2018

I would first like to apologize for our error during your service visit.  I have spoken with the service advisor and he confirmed what you mentioned.  He did say that he had spoken with you but that the appointment wasn't amended to show the need for a tire repair.  He also confirmed that it was not mentioned at the time of check-in and that he in fact did not remember to put it on the repair order.  Our standard inspection procedure includes checking and setting the tire pressures.  The tire pressures were above specification and the tire warning light was not on at the time of the visit so the technician did not inspect for any nails because the tire pressures appeared ok.

I don't say that to excuse what happened because I take your concerns very seriously.  There was definitely a breakdown in communication and I sincerely apologize for that.  We have taken steps to improve the appointment making and check-in processes to try to prevent these issues from occuring again.

We do want our customers to be treated like family and we want to address and remedy any errors that we make in the process.

I would love to speak with you about this and see what steps that we could take to remedy this situation for you.

Please give me a call or email me at chris@hyundaiofanderson.com.

Chris M., Service Manager from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me and for giving me the opportunity to rectify the situation.  I look forward to serving you again in the future and if you should need anything please do not hesitate to give me a call.

David M.
Abbeville, SC
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Atmosphere .Every one working there is friendly ,and in a good mood1Hard to find that these days
Excellent ,friendly ,on time

Jessica P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
I really appreciated chris and Scott. My car was taken care of with a quick turn around and great communication/ customer service. I appreciated everything they did for me! Awesome service department