Overall Rating 4.7307685/5Overall Rating 4.7307685/5Overall Rating 4.7307685/5Overall Rating 4.7307685/5rating 4.7307685
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Townville, SC
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundia' sonita'
Nice and friendly service"

David B.
Abbeville, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Convenient
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning, This is Brandon, the Service Manager at Hyundai of Anderson. Could you please reach out to me regarding the tires for your vehicle? It seems I don't have a good phone number on file to contact you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

VC
Vera C.
Liberty, SC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Gets the job done
Very friendly staff and quick service

CL
Craig L.
Iva, SC
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service advisors were very courteous and pleasant

MF
Michael F.
Salem, SC
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance visit
Service manager was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He was able to resolve the issue of the automatic tailgate closing unexpectedly and without warning, which had become a real and frequent problem for my wife and I. We spent about an hour at the dealership which I felt was a more than reasonable wait for an oil change, filter and tire rotation, together with software updates to the ECM and the tailgate. All in all a very pleasant experience which I would recommend to other Hyundai owners.

Michael Fullerton

TP
Thadeus P.
Williamston, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Long time customer
This is the second Santa Fe I've owned, and it's been serviced exclusively by Hyundai of Anderson. Since new in 2013 I've had ZERO problems with the service dept. I feel secure knowing my SF will be professionally serviced and maintained. I've come to have high expectations because my expectations are always met.

Pendleton, SC
Good Service. Helpful.

FD
Freda D.
Maintenance
Friendly people and fast service. They did everything to make the experience easy.

HK
Howard K.
Pendleton, SC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
ANDERSON HYUNDAI SERVICE
GREAT, QUICK AND ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!! KEEP IT UP, THX, HOWARD AND SANDRA K.

WR
William R.
Williamston, SC
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Engine check
No appointment but problem was taken care of quickly

DT
Denise T.
Piedmont, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
The massage chair
Very friendly staff ,quick and accurate service.

Richard S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Really Fast Service
The service guy was really nice and the oil change was done fast.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AW
Anthony W.
Starr, SC
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car buying experience
The people are very helpful and treat you like family
Erik S., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind reviews! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

TL
Tatiyana L.
South Carolina
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is awesome
Everyone is very friendly and my car was finished at a decent time. I will always bring my car to the service department for future Oil Changes etc !. Thank you all for your help and also fixing the recalls on my vehicle !
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad your visit was a wonderful experience and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

HT
Helen T.
Easley, SC
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service
Service was handled quickly, good customer care from Devon. I really like my car.
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 03/04/2019

We are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

MT
Mark T.
2008 Hyundai Azera
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, polite service with no pressure or games

David G.
Toccoa, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Another good experience
We have had good service after the purchase of our 2012 Hyundai, Elantra. This appointment was no exception. The wait time was short and everyone were pleasant and accommodating. My husband especially likes the snacks provided.

J.V. B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
All obligations are met on time and schedule

April B.
Fast Friendly Service
The staff were very knowledgeable. They were friendly and provided fast service. I will definitely recommend them.

Charles B.
South Carolina
So far, so good!
Hyundai of Anderson were honest with me about what my car needed, and they charge fair prices for upkeep and maintenance. As a new resident of South Carolina, they've made me feel at home and at ease when it comes to any and all vehicular needs.