RD

Bertha L.
Honea Path, SC
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Service with no surprises
Service was done economically and vehicle returned in promised time.

Miguel L.
Seneca, SC
11/10/2020 Category: Service
The staff is Awesome. Service is Fantastic.
You guys have taken Excellent care of my 2011 Sonata Limited 2.0 Turbo, Love that car still drives like New. Thank you again.

Delanne R.
Hartwell, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
I took my car to the service department to get an oil change and get the recall done. The oil change was done and was told that the recall was done as well. Look at my invoice and there was no recall listed on the paper. I called them and they informed me that there is no recall on my car even though I have received two notices and when scheduling to get service done it shows up there. I called another Hyundai dealership and they looked it up and said yes there is a recall. Called Hyundai of Anderson back and they said they have to look it up another way but apparently a paper was forgotten to let me know that the part was on order. They lied and now I have to go back in 2 days or a week per the service guy. Its whenever they can get it scheduled. I live 45 minutes away and now I have to make another trip. I left this dealership because it was an inconvenience and I can see that it still is. Poor service and they are liars as well. I will be finding another service department once my recall is done. Not to mention my car smells like oil so me and my toddler have to smell that until it wears off cause air freshener isn’t working.
BD
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/12/2020

I want to apologize for the incovenience and dissatisfaction with our service department. I tried to reach out to you a week or so ago and wasn't able to speak with you. If you don't mind I would love the opportunity to speak with you and see if we can remedy this issue.

AK
Aubrey K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2020 Category: Service
qutck exc service
I came ib without an appointmentb the servide took great care of me
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/09/2020

GREAT!!! We appreciate your business and your feedback! Here to help any time.

GR
Glinda R.
Elberton, GA
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Great
Make u feel like family
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you! We try to treat everyone like family!

HT
Helen T.
Easley, SC
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Quality cars and repair
Repairs are done in a timely manner. Good car.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/06/2020

This is great!!! Thanks for your feedback!

CD
Christopher D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Always top notch on their Service and customer care!
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the encouraging boost! We appreciate you!

Belton, SC
10/12/2020 Category: Service
great people
love my car great people

Debra M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2020 Category: Service
EXCELLANT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I LIKE BEING ABLE TO SCHEDULE MY OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION ON LINE AND THEN GET IN AND OUT IN NOT TIME..LEAVING MY DAY TO DO ALL THE THINGS A MOM HAS TO DO..LOL..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH GREAT SERVICE!!!

AW
Amy W.
Donalds, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
The staff were very prompt and professional.
I appreciated the outdoor seating available along with indoor waiting as well. The restrooms were clean and well maintained.

CG
Craig G.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Great cars!
Hyundai works very hard to earn my business. Hyundai has improved with every new model and is on par with Japanese brands. They build a quality product and do a great job supporting their product with a great warranty!!

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Pendleton, SC
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2020 Category: Service
A dealer service dept. they know what to fix
If you own hyundai where else would take it to be fixed.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 09/21/2020

We are extremely appreciative of you and your business! We will be here for many years to come assisting in all your needs.

08/14/2020 Category: Service
Very pleased
I am very appreciative of everyone especially during these times. Thank you
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/19/2020

Oh My! I do appreciate the feedback and you have given us a better understanding on how we can improve our scheduling system. We appreciate your business and the time you spend with us.

SR
Sharon R.
Belton, SC
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Their attention!
From making the appointment, to when the service is complete they are respectful and kind, pleasant and friendly. Reasons I have continued to go back for the last5 years.
BD
Brandon D. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and your loyalty! We look forward to seeing you again.