Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5Overall Rating 4.74074/5rating 4.74074
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926
Review for Hyundai of Anderson

MF
Michael F.
Salem, SC
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional / knowledgeable staff.
My issue was resolved after I had been provided with a loaner car for a few days to allow the service department to consult with Hyundai Corporate in finding a solution to my problem. With the provided loaner vehicle, having to leave my car with the dealership for a few days was not an issue and I appreciated the consideration. Once I picked up my vehicle, I also had a follow up call from the service manager to confirm that the prior problem I was experiencing with the tailgate had been properly taken care of. All in all, this was a very "painless" experience and I appreciated the time and attention of the service department.
Cynthia O. from Hyundai of Anderson responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your thoughtful response! We do value our customers time as well as making their service with us as painless as possible. We are grateful for your business as well as appreciative!!!

Cynthia Owens