Overall Rating 4.6242072/5Overall Rating 4.6242072/5Overall Rating 4.6242072/5Overall Rating 4.6242072/5rating 4.6242072
Overall Rating 2.2420382/5Overall Rating 2.2420382/5rating 2.2420382rating 2.2420382rating 2.2420382
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Beverley H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
My 2nd leased Hyundai Elantra from St. Augustine Hyundai and definitely think the service I have received is 'GREAT"!

ST
Sean T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Love this dealership
Roger is fantastic and always is so pleasant. My only negative comment is that I had to wait 3 hours for a brake job and oil change, but I still did it happily because of the treatment I receive every time I visit this dealership. Great job overall!
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Neptune Beach, FL
Friendly staff
Sales department and service department are courteous and friendly
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and bringing this to our attention. Danny will be reaching out to you shortly.

PD
Philip D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I like the service people and the way they treat you.
Service is great and the people are friendly
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/12/2019

WR
William R.
Elkton, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
keep on doing what they are doing
excellent staff
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/11/2019

We thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Don L.
Saint Augustine, FL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept. at Hyundai of St. Augustine
From start to finish, the crew at Hyundai of St. Augustine took great care of my car. I am grateful for their efforts to get it right and keep it clean! Thanks!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/11/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Button Pusher
My experience was great. The service employees took and evaluated my Tucson immediately. I learned a new door assembly was needed. In about ten days I had a replacement. I could again push the button to enter my car. Thanks for speedy and professional experience.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and we are happy we could help. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

JV
Joseph V.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change vist
Every time I come in for my car the Service Dept
Is always on top of everything. All personnel are
always pleasant and professional.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/11/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and the kind words. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

BW
Boyd W.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
We have been coming here for the past 4 years. Bought our car here. Everyone is so helpful and the service is good every time we come.
Thank you!!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Ormond Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Explain things and no pressure to pay for unnecessary service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/07/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Love the service at St.Augustine Hyundai.....Do not like my 2018 Tucson Hyundai!
I have leased cars from Hyundai of St. Augustine for many years. From Sales to Service Dept. the staff is friendly and recognizes me. My only problem is my recent lease of the 2018 Tucson. I can't wait to end my lease and go back
to leasing the Santa Fe. I understand that 2018 Tucson had a lot of problems with the transmission. In all the years of driving Hyundai vehicles, this is the first time that I have not felt comfortable in driving this 2018 Tucson.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and we hope you able  get into the new Santa Fe. The new Santa Fe's are extremely nice. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Jackie M.
Erwin, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Traveling and broke down.
I could go on for days about the wonderful service I received from Roger in the service department as well as the mechanic Chris (I think). I was nearly eight hours from home when I had engine failure. They quickly diagnosed my car. I had to leave my car and rent one to finish my trip home. My car was there for about 3 weeks being repaired. Roger kept me aware of everything going on the entire time. These guys where awesome. If I lived there they would always have my business. I can’t begin to say how thankful I was for them.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/06/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us. Roger and Chris enjoy hearing your kind words. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

PA
Paul A.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Good people that work hard to provide a positive service experience
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

KK
Kenneth K.
Jacksonville, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
No gimmicks, just service
Go for an oil change...get an oil change!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/31/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

John S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
On my last visit there Danny the service manager went above and beyond to resolve my problem happy to recommend Hyundai St Augustine to everyone!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/29/2019

David K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Facebook
The Service Advisors at this dealership are the best. I have worked with every one of them so far by bringing all my family vehicles in for service (not just my Hyundai but a Chevy, Honda, Kia & Toyota). The Advisors are knowledgeable about the needs if any for the vehicles. This shows that the Techs at you your dealership are also knowledgeable of every brand of cars. Your Advisor(s) also gave me the approximately time the service would take. The detail section of your dealership impressed me. In all types of weather they service our vehicles without hesitation and professional manner.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/28/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good Dealership
Good service. Good Customer Service
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the please let us know how we can improve to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We are committed to exceeding your experience.

Interlachen, FL
great sevice
none
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

GH
George H.
GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS
PERFECT ALL AROUND. NOTHING MORE TO SAY!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/25/2019