Overall Rating 4.56863/5Overall Rating 4.56863/5Overall Rating 4.56863/5Overall Rating 4.56863/5rating 4.56863
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

RZ

Martin A.
Jacksonville, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
Good, friendly, timely service on my 2013 Equus with 50K miles
I'll come back for my 5000 mi. oil change and check up. I live in Jacksonville, about 30 miles away, but I will come to St. Augustine Hyundai for my service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent staff
the excellent friendly staff of the overall dealership....top notch.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience
with us and the 5 star rating.

Robert M.
Jennee Julius
The service experiencs was excellence by Jennee Julius.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience
with us and the 5 star rating

WS
William S.
Top notch service
We were treated with such kindness and respect. Everything that was done to our vehicle was thoroughly explained. It was wonderful to be treated like a valued customer not just a number in a line!
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us
and the 5 star rating.

PB
Pamela B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I don’t mind driving further to have my car serviced at Hyundai of St Augustine due to the excellent service and staff. They service my car on time and explain what needs to be done and after the service what was done.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us.
We aprreciate you driving down from Ponte Vedra each time and

Alpha M.
always a great experience
great people
great service
love my Sonata
special thanks to Danny in service and Demetrius in sales
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the
5 star rating.
Will let Danny and Demetrius know of your special thanks.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous professional service
Friendly staff, answer questions and great SUV
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

TJ
Thomas J.
Satsuma, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
# 2 SantaFe
They just get better, service dept really cares, always friendly, the girls in the customer service make great cookies too.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and
I will let the girls know you enjoy the cookies.

Michael H.
Jacksonville, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Test drive offer false?
Still waiting for $50 card for test drive.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars on the survey.
I will let sales know about the $50.00 card for the
test drive.

LG
Lisa G.
Bunnell, FL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Every time I go in for service it is always the same..excellent. Can’t imagine going elsewhere!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

It's official!  6 Times in a row!!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for Now the 6th  consecutive quarter!!!

BP
Betsy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, quick
Had a pleasant experience while waiting for vehicle
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your time in sharing your thoughts with us.

YK
Yolanda K.
I Love Hyundai of St. Augustine
I was so glad to see Ava. We looked at the 2019 Santa Fe and I already told her what color I wanted.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the new Santa Fe is awesome.

DN
Donna N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Courteous and professional
Appreciate online scheduling and efficient efforts to service my car and get me in and out ina timely manner.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Taking advantage of our on-line scheduling is quick and is available 24/7.

BT
Beverly T.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I've always received excellent service each time I've brought my car in. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for taking the time to share your service experiences with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. We are blessed to have such wonderful guests.

SF
Sheila F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
SheShe
Awesome Service as usual!! :)
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words and continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

Carol S.
Hastings, FL
great place
Very friendly take good care of you
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine,

PS
Peter S.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
The best dealership experience
This is the best Hyundai dealer I have been to in N FL. Super friendly staff, great waiting facility, snacks, drinks, etc.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/09/2018

We thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. Our Service team enjoys the compliments.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
They do not disappoint
Took my new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for its initial oil change and multi-point inspection. Scheduled an appointment which was on time and everything from there proceeded as I was told and on time.
Very courteous and professional treatment and I look forward to my next visit.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service experience with us and we look forward to your next visit too.