2027 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.537502/5Overall Rating 4.537502/5Overall Rating 4.537502/5Overall Rating 4.537502/5rating 4.537502
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077
Donald S. ReScore Review on 10/18/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Re-review of 10/14"
3 cats and 5un satisfactory service = no more
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:40 AM

"service of october 2017"
work was checked off as completed but I verified that it was never done
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:40 AM

Thank you Mr. Sosnowski.
Please contact me if I may ever be of assistance.

It's official!

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for Now the 5th  consecutive quarter!!!

Gloria T. on 10/17/2017
"Jose, in Sales"
Jose is a great "can do" kind of guy. A pleasure to do business with him
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:34 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Thomas W. on 10/17/2017
"Great Service and People"
These guys do a great job in every aspect
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:12 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for your kind words and the 5 star rating.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Friendly and Engaged"
They hear you out and try to give you exactly what you need.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:35 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St. Augustine.

Candace W. on 10/16/2017
"Great Service"
The service department of Hyundai of St Augustine is outstanding. I have never been disappointed
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:41 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

We greatly appreciate your kind words and the 5 star rating.

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Efficient"
Organized, efficient and on time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 10/16/2017 03:43 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to rate us 5 stars and for sharing your kind words with us.

DIANE M. on 10/16/2017
"Nice service people"
nice place to wait for the car
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:31 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St. Augustine.

JOHN C. on 10/16/2017
"Great service."
My only concern is that there is something wrong with the passenger side air bag and maybe the driver as well. Since my leased car is less than a year old with less than 8,000 miles, it is feasible that the auto should be recalled. At the very least, Is should have a loaner until the problem is resolved.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 01:39 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We are sorry to hear your Sonata was having problems and happy we were able to assist in repairing.

ANTHONY D. on 10/16/2017
"My Genesis Service"
Great staff and great service. Always feel welcome!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 10/16/2017 10:13 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for sharing your service experiences with us and your continued loyalty to Genesis of St. Augustine.

JOHN G. on 10/14/2017
"Just normal"
maybe
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:12 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

T Neisha T. on 10/13/2017
"I ONLY go to Hyundai of St. Augustine ❤"
I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff and service that I have received from Hyundai of St Augustine. Five years ago, when I purchased my car I came into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted, knowing exactly how much I could afford and I simply could not be swayed. I wanted a Hyundai Genesis coupe in either black, silver, or white. My salesman, who still calls me every year on my birthday to say happy birthday, set out to make sure that I walked away with the exact car I wanted. He went so far as to have my dream car shipped from a dealership out of state and spruced up especially for me. I mean how amazing is that! He will forever be MY one and ONLY car salesman.
I live in Jacksonville, Florida, which is about an hour drive from St. Augustine, and I have tried to go to other Hyundai dealerships within my city, as well as, other car service shops for my vehicle maintenance, and it never fails that I do not receive the same wonderful service that I receive at Hyundai of St Augustine. My friends tease me for driving so far just for oil change; but, it's more than just the oil change. Danny and the rest of the service crew are always professional, always prompt and above everything they are always honest. They take the time to explain what's going on with your car and you never feel as if you are being pushed to pay for services you don't need. Simply put I am a customer for life. If you are looking for a great customer service experience try Hyundai of st. Augustine.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:57 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/16/2017

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful guests.

RONALD K. on 10/13/2017
"Mr"
Always a pleasure
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 10/13/2017 04:46 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine and for taking the time to share your service experiences with us.

Jerry C. on 10/12/2017
"Best Dealership Ever"
Since initial visit to dealership, We have purchased auto, had service work performed and warranty work (engine replaced @ NC)+ free service performed due to hurricane. This dealership goes beyond the expected to care for it's customers. Class act!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/12/2017 06:15 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We are 100% committed to all of our guests and helping the community we are blessed to live in.

Roland V. on 10/12/2017
"They are quick and exsplain whats wrong."
Like everything
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/12/2017 04:59 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/13/2017

We thank  you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

Russell G. on 10/12/2017
"As expected"
It's hard to comment when you receive the great service you are accustomed to.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 07:21 AM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/12/2017

Randee L. on 10/10/2017
"the head of Service Giovanni is an amzing person. Soft spoken, trustworthy, actually places client before anything & we feel it."
professional excellence
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 10/10/2017 02:13 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/10/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Genesis of St Augustine.

Wavalouise C. on 10/10/2017
"First check up and 3000 mile "
People
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:00 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you for sharing your first service experience with us and congratulations on your new Tucson.

MARTY S. on 10/09/2017
"Great Service"
Made a service appointment with a call. Service department was ready when I arrived. Service was performed timely. I was apprised of the results of a multi-point inspection and the potential of all problem areas found. The price for my service was exactly what was quoted on my appointment phone call. Great customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 07:37 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us and your continued loyalty to Genesis of St Augustine. Cheryl and our service team believe in providing the best customer service to all of our wonderful guests.

Verified Customer on 10/09/2017
"The service and good customer service and of course they did it with a smile"
Danny excellent customer service the rest of staff were very nice. Thumbs up for Danny he knows his job very well
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:00 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/10/2017

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service visit with us and the 5 star rating. Danny is a proven asset to our service team, well done Danny!

Mary C. on 10/09/2017
"Always a happy customer ❤️"
Love my Hyundai Dealership. Never disappoint. Had a problem with my car not starting. they handled it in a professional manner.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/09/2017 01:13 PM
Joe K., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for the 4 star rating and your kind words. We value your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine, please let us know how we can earn that 5th star on your next visit.

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2027 in total