Continue reading recommended reviews

MF
Mark F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Dealership wants to fix the problem but the Hyundai Assurance Extended Warrantee is horrible
The service coordinator, Cheryl Buck, is GREAT. However, the problem is the Hyundai Assurance Extended Warrantee that I paid a LOT for. I had a "Check Active Air Flap System alert", I had a picture for it and provided it to Cheryl, and the technician observed the Genesis computer diagnostic code for this that was cleared when he performed the recommended testing (thus clearing the code). In summary, I provided a picture, the dealer observed the computer code BUT the repair was refused because the Hyundai Assurance Extended Warrantee adjuster did not believe any of that and did not see it himself. Pathetic. My wife wants to get rid of the car. We will not be favorable in our recommendation of Hyundai warranties (but the dealership is good).
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience the extended warranty has caused. Cheryl went above and beyond trying to get this authorized for you. Cheryl will be reaching out to you shortly, she prides herself on taking great care of our guests and is committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

LW
Linda W.
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2020 Category: Service
customer service going downhill
I am disappointed in the service I received during my last visit and am not sure I will ever buy another car there again. I feel like once you buy a car from them you are pretty much ignored and I had to wait six months to receive a gift certificate for test driving the Kona that I bought for 23000. So right now I an not even considering buying another car there ever again.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/18/2020

Palm Coast, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra

TH
Thomas H.
11/09/2019
Filthy and disorderly
This place is awe full. It’s very dirty inside . The restrooms are disgusting . The sales staff is sloppy and in professional. The lot is dirty and has no Organization of its cars . We went there to possibly buy a new car , but this is far from what we expected so we went to Jacksonville to look for a car.

SU
Scott U.
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Smashed My New Car
I received a call from the service manager who said we have a problem. We wrecked your car and the cops are here. When I went up to see what happened I found two Hyundai employees wrecked my car. Their sales man ran into my car with his car and their mechanic driving my car. I was not even there. I asked for the owners number and they refused.The sales manager would not come out either. I had to go back on Monday (no one called me) and the sales manager tried to blow it off.Its only cosmetic he said. I told him I have it all on video (dash cam) then his comment went to ,what do you want. Never even received a phone call form the owner.....SAD...
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. My sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. I am happy to hear no one was injured and that the off the clock salesperson's insurance is taking full responsibility for the repairs. If I may assist you in anyway, please feel free to ask. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and while it is not the dealership's fault, we did take care of your service charges $165 and I am adding your next 2 services to be completed at no charge as a gesture of good faith.

Joe King
Service and Parts Director
JoeKing@Hyundaiofstaugustine.org

KR
Kim R.
Satsuma, FL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Should include tire rotation w oil change/ not charge for it
We received free oil changes in Lakeland Florida / purchased there for my mother She lives in N Florida and should be able to use the free oil changes but IF your company doesn’t want to do that then your company should definitely NOT charge for a 4 min tire rotation WITH a higher priced oil change / But I really liked that they washed and vacuumed the car for her. She fell in love with it again. It should be a company (Hyundai) thing to include a tire rotation which takes about 4 mins with a $30 oil change
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and our sincere apologies that we are not able to honor your selling dealerships inhouse free oil change and rotations. This survey is Tunde's (service consultants) report card and directly affects her. If you feel she provided you with a 5 star customer experience,  please consider rescoring her. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service but until they get the Class Action mpg resolved I will be reluctant to buy another Hyundai product
See above regarding the Class Action

AC
Ariana C.

Rachel S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Paint job horrible from Jack Wilson fixing paint on Hyundai convered under MF warranty
Great customer service at Hyundai. Horrible body work at Jack Wilson when they repaired 4 times now the paint job from paint chipping. Covered under Manufacture warranty. Hoping this is remedied.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Since this body shop is not part of Hyundai of St Augustine we will reach out to their management and let them know we are unable to recommend them in the future if they cannot get their quality to our standards.  This survey  only reflects how well our service team took care of you. If you feel Tunde, your service consultant provided you with 5 star service, please consider re-scoring her. Tunde will be reaching out to follow up with you. Once again our apologies for any frustrations this has caused and we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Swann
Rip off

Southern Shores, NC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Monday morning blues
Everybody seemed helpful but honestly we really only had a very short interaction. Hope your visit goes excellent!

Palatka, FL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Buying experience was terrible
This dealership is horrible. Will never buy another car at this place.

PP
Pankaj P.
Lincoln, NE
05/07/2018
Third class experience with Sid dillon dealership
If they don't want to full fill their own advertisements then why they advertise and harassing people by unwanted call and print material. They have advertised for $40 gift card when any person will take test drive any Hyundai car, but when a person took a test drive then they forget their promise and don't even reply by a dealership.

KA
Kathryn A.
04/15/2018
Strike 2
After soiling the driver's seat on a recall service done on 4/09/18, I brought my car back for a repair, plus the cleaning of that soiled seat on 4/13/18. Repair was done and off I rushed to work, only to find that this time, the driver's side mat, which is a brand new mat, was soiled with grease! Aw, c'mon, Hyundai!
Back I went the next morning on 4/14/18 to have that cleaned which was done for me immediately, plus I received a card for a free oil change. Nice gesture. I appreciated it, but my point was and remains, a customer's car should not get soiled during a service by techs who don't use paper on the seats or on the floor mats.

DJ
Deborah J.
Satsuma, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018 Category: Service
New car problem
The sales and service. cared for me. Very good

MA