James M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
My Santa Fe service
First, it is close to where I live. I like the service website a lot. It is very easy to schedule your service. They took my vehicle in right on schedule and did the oil change and other required maintenance in a short period of time. All personal were very friendly.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/26/2021

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and your kind words. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

PP
Pauline P.
St. Augustine, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service Representative
I appreciate the friendly and professional manner of my service representative, Danny Perez. He explains what services my vehicle needs and the time needed to perform service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/26/2021

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and your kind words. Danny and our  service team are committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

GW
George W.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service department always takes care of customers. They go out of their way to make sure that the customer is satisfied.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your kind words. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

Tracey M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Roger and the rest of the staff are just so friendly, helpful, but don’t try to pressure me into buying services I don’t need!
Excellent staff.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/20/2021

Ponte Vedra, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
The Service was great, all items needed was done in a timely fashion.

07/19/2021 Category: Service
Could.have been better
They have a problem with making appointments. It failed once when called the dealer and made appointment, arrived and told I did not have an appointment. The second time I made appointment on line received a date and time, it was confirmed. Then got another notice this time the time was different. When called to dealership they had not record of my appointment. Called the supervisor for service department and he got me an appointment.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and for bringing this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and we have reached out to our reservation company for answers. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you as we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Ramon M.
St. Augustine, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Redemption
I scheduled a parts recall service appointment and they didn't have the part available. They did find the part the next available day and called me in and squeezed me in and changed the part. They also filled up my gas tank for my inconvenience. Definitely made me happy because they went out of their way to fix the situation.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We are committed to keeping you safe and exceeding your expectations.

CV
Camilo V.
Jacksonville, FL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Nice place. Should have more free amenities.
Although I gave it a 5 star rating, the place needs a few minor improvements.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/12/2021

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience and candid feedback with us. We are committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
oil change
.....
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the 5 star rating. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

CL
Christopher L.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Great product, service and sales
Most of all they are trustworthy. Service is always prompt and thorough. NO BS sales is great.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/07/2021

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share our experiences with us and your kind words. We are committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

Interlachen, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Very Impressed!
I had a wonderful experience at Hyundai in St. Augustine! My service advisor Roger was great! He returned my call about scheduling was the first gold star! Next he arranged for me to be shuttled to my job. I had the most wonderful man to shuttle me to and from work. He was very polite and kind. I regret that I didnt get his name! Roger called me a short time later to let me know they had already started working on my car and explained the service teams recommendations ONE HOUR early! They completed the job before my original appointment start time! No pressure at all to upgrade or for add ons that typically happen. Also my car has 175,000, so I was fully expecting the spiel about trading in my car and to try sell me a new one. Not one single word about it! YAY! Check out was smooth and quick. Overall a delightful, easy experience. I will definitely come here from now on! :)
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/07/2021

EA
Elisa A.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient.
The service was friendly and efficient. My car was handled with care in a sufficient manner.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/06/2021

James W.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Great people
My favorite service department ever.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/05/2021

We thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your kind words. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

NC
Nathaniel C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2021 Category: Service
great service
great service
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/05/2021

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and your kind words. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

TG
Thomas G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of St. Augustine = Exceptional Dealership
Nearing 70 y/o so I have done business with many car dealerships in numerous different cities and Hyundai of St. Augustine is by far the best car dealership I have ever encountered. Starting with New Car Sales, they are not pushy and listen to what your objectives are in purchasing a new car and their prices are very competitive with other dealerships and they don't load new cars up with dealer add-ons like paint and/or fabric protection, pin strips and things like that.

The finance people are very professional and do not aggressively push extended warranty or service packages.

The service department is great and everyone from the Service Manager, Service Advisors and Service Technicians are very professional and helpful and are very clear as to what service and/or repairs are going to cost and their service prices are very competitive with independent auto repair shops.

No dealership is perfect but after many new cars this is the best one I have done business with.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/05/2021

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us and your kind words. Our dealership teams are committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.

07/02/2021 Category: Service
Service aDepartment
Good Service Advisor Timely return of car
after car servicing and car wash.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our service team is committed to keeping you safe while exceeding your expectations.