Overall Rating 4.6095885/5Overall Rating 4.6095885/5Overall Rating 4.6095885/5Overall Rating 4.6095885/5rating 4.6095885
Overall Rating 2.2344872/5Overall Rating 2.2344872/5rating 2.2344872rating 2.2344872rating 2.2344872

DIANA B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2013 Category: Service
The quick service and great staff. Rate it a 5
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/06/2013

Diana,

Debbie and the staff greatly appreciate the praise. They understand customer service is our top priority. Thank you for your loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

LORRAINE B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2013 Category: Service
Diagnostics Peformed
Wasn't sure if I needed brakes. Did not, lots of life left on them was told. Very honest and there was no charge. Plus they cleaned my vehicle. Fantastic Service!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/05/2013

Lorraine,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help and the kind remarks you left for our staff. Our team thrives on positive reviews.

Serivce Team

DI
DANIEL I.
11/29/2013 Category: Service
The People
A great place to purchase a vehicle
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/29/2013

Thank you for the kind words and giving us the opportunity to service your Sonata.

All of us at Hyundai of St. Augustine

DONALD S.
11/28/2013 Category: Service
subpar service on 11/15/2013
technicians do not follow instructions submited by owner asked for 5w20 got 5w30, washer bottle not checked. grease on seat cover sent email to J king and he never responded or phoned me
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/29/2013

Mr. Sosnowski,

Once again, my sincere apologies for the level of service you received. We shall use your candid feedback to improve our communication processes. My offer to get this corrected for you still stands and you may contact me anytime.

MZ
MARY Z.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2013 Category: Service
I have had my Santa Fe for 4 years. I bought it at this dealership and found that to be a painless process. All service experiences have been great. I get in when promised and feel I have been very well taken care of every time I have gone into the service dept. These are great people to deal with. Highly recommend from front end to back end.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/26/2013

Mary,

Thank you from all of us here. We appreciate you and your loyalty to our dealership. We are thankful for having wonderful guests like yourself in our Hyundai of St Augustine family. Happy Thanksgiving.

All of us at Hyundai of St. Augustine

JOHN S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
A class service. Have owned several luxury cars including BMW, Cadillac, and Acura. Service at Hyundai off St. Augustine is second to none. Highly recommend.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/15/2013

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your kind words and candid feedback. Our staff appreciates the praise and your loyalty to our dealership.

Hyundai of St.Augustine

BP
BETTY P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Service Excellence
Staff and service is always excellent at St. Augustine Hyundai. It is a pleasure to do business with them.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/15/2013

Dear Betty,

Thank you for the kind words. We understand you drive quite a distance to have your Elantra routinely serviced with us and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to us.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2013 Category: Service
Excellent dealer experience
This is a very attentive dealership with a friendly and thorough service department.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/12/2013

Thank you Mr. Johnson for the kind words and candid feedback. Our staff enjoys hearing all of their efforts are paying off.

DE
DWIGHT E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2013 Category: Service
Best Dealership
Friendly, courteous, quick and thorough!!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/12/2013

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to our dealership. Our staff takes great pride in meeting and exceeding our guests expectations.

RA
RICHARD A.
St. Augustine Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2013 Category: Service
QUICK EXCELLENT SERVICE
1 HOUR WEIGHT, TOOK MY CAR WHEN I ARRIVED, CROSSED TIRES, OIL CHANGE WASHED CAR,INSIDE & OUT, I HAVE SERVICE PLAN, (NO CHARGE)
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/06/2013

Mr. Anniano,

Thank you for the praise. Our new Car Care Express Services implementation is working well. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our dealership.

WS
WILLIAM S.
11/03/2013 Category: Service
Excellent!
Very efficient! Service with multiple smiles, in as short a time period as possible. I'm very pleased with this dealership.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/04/2013

Mr. Stuhl,

On behalf of Hyundai of St.Augustine Service department, Thank you for the kind words and loyalty to our dealership.

SPENCER B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Friendliness, cleanliness, courtesy, expertise
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/23/2013

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and we sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

LH
LISA H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Excellent service department.
I took my car into dealership for a few recall items to be taken care of. The service department is outstanding . Knowledgable and friendly staff. !!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/15/2013

Lisa Hartley,

Thank you for the kind words and for visiting our dealership. Welcome to our Hyundai of St Augustine Family.

MOLLY G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2013 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and knowledgeable.
Great place to go for quality workmanship and reliability.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/11/2013

Thank you for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate you and your loyalty. As always, it was a pleasure to see you. If I may ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me.

PK
PAUL K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2013 Category: Service
They do a great job of servicing my vehicle!
Very Good Service, fair price, clean environment and friendly competent staff!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/04/2013

Mr. Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your kind words and loyalty to our dealership.

EC
EUGENE C.
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Actually listened and addressed my concerns.
There are 3 dealers in the Jax area. Orange Park failed to properly install a software update that required having my new car towed twice. Key Hyundai ignored my insistance that there was a suspension or steering issue that caused my tires to wear excessively at 26000 miles. The Tire Kingdom mechanic told me what was wrong and St. Augustine Hyundai fixed it for me. They ordered the part i needed after I described the problem over the phone. The part was in the morning after I dropped off my car and ready the same day.

Mr. Clifford,

Thank you for the kind words and we are always happy to help. I am glad we were able to get your vehicle corrected for you.

DAVID C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
10/01/2013 Category: Service
Service Maintenance
Friendly and Fast Service
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/02/2013

Thank you and we appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

Service and Parts Departments

WF
WILLIAM F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2013 Category: Service
The reason I only gave three stars is due to the inability to follow instructions. The quality of work and professionalism of the service adviser is great. I just asked for the windows to be not rolled down due to the windows being tinted the day before. The first thing the maintenance personnel did was roll the windows down. All other visits have been great work, very professional and time efficient. It just so happens that this time, that wasn't the case.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/02/2013

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear about the communication breakdown between the advisor and technician. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I shall make sure to discuss this with our team. If I may ever be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

FD
FRANCES D.
09/26/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service!
Wonderful experience! Great place to purchase a car!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/27/2013

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for the praise and your loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.

RV
ROLAND V.
Holly Hill, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2013 Category: Service
New Car First Service
Excellent explanation of services. Speedy service. Recommend!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/24/2013

Roland,

Thank you for your kind words. Respecting our guest's time is something we work hard at accomplishing. We appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine.