JONATHAN S.
Subaru Baja
09/25/2019
First visit, good experience
They were thorough in telling me the issues that were addressed and what issues will need to be addressed in the future.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks for the great review, Jonathan. It was a pleasure to meet you and we are so happy you were pleased with your first visit.

KR
KEITH R.
09/24/2019
Best auto repair shop in Tallahassee!
Import Authority really is the best auto repair shop in Tallahassee, FL. Warren, Paula, Clinton, Chip and the mechanics are trustworthy, kind and caring. They never try to "add on" additional repairs unless it is truly necessary. If they find something else needed to be repaired, they will contact their customers and carefully explain what is needed and why. You can depend on Import Authority for all of your vehicle repairs.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks, guys! Your kind words are what keep us going.

RHEA W.
09/24/2019
Outstanding service
You are wonderful. You diagnosed my car problem and fixed it immediately. Your workmanship is outstanding. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. You never recommend work that really doesn't need to be done. I would and do highly recommend your service to everyone.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Wow! What a great review, Rhea. We hope to make everyone as happy. Have a wonderful day!

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
09/23/2019
Dream Come True
Every visit is like a dream come true... A dream where you have qualified and honest mechanics working your YOUR car!

You all are great!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

We are so happy you are happy, Michelle. We do hope your dreams are more exciting than car repair though. ;-)

TK
TIM K.
09/14/2019
Crazy good!
Import Authority has been maintaining our vehicles for over two decades...if you don't take your vehicles there you're a F...ing idiot!
That's all!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks as always for the review, Tim. They always make us chuckle. Though we would never resort to name calling, research has shown that our customers certainly do seem more intelligent than your average bear.

CT
CINDY T.
09/13/2019
Quick and courteous
Was in for a routine oil change and car inspection. Quick and courteous service. I learned new settings on my car, to remind me of next service schedule and info on my other cars.
Thank you!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

We are so glad you're happy, Cindy and we are pleased to help.  Thanks for leaving such a nice review for us.

TL
TIFFANY L.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/13/2019
Great automobile shop!
I have been coming to Import Authority for 20+ years through several cars. I trust them and have never felt like they were trying to sell me more than I needed. In fact, they are wonderful! I am so happy they are here. I have recommended to several people over the years.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Tiffany, we appreciate you and your years of loyalty. Those referrals keep us busy so thank you muchly!

Toyota MR2
09/12/2019
Friendly people all around! Plus quality workmanship! What else could you ask for!
Great friendly people and fantastic diagnostics!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks so much for the great review!!

AW
ALICIA W.
INFINITI EX35
09/12/2019
Amazing and fast service!
I am so happy that I found Import Authority! My starter went out on my Infiniti and i looked online for mechanic shops that could fix my car! After numerous of calls, I came across Import Authority. When I called to get a quote, everyone was extremely nice and the price was very good compared to other shops! I got my car towed there and they repaired it right away! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I will definitely be returning for any other mechanical needs!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Alicia. We are so glad to have made such a good first impression. We hope it's the beginning of a long friendship!

TT
TRACEY T.
09/11/2019
Quality work, friendly staff.
I have been using Import Authority for many years, it is the only place I take my car for repairs.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the loyalty and the great review, Tracey!

BR
BETTY R.
Bainbridge, GA
Acura RL
09/06/2019
The pleasant surrounding of a group of good professional people
I was very pleased with the service, assistance, courteousness and an all around pleasant attitude. My car is still doing well since servicing.
It is important to have a group that you can TRUST and have confidence in to do the right thing and not just try to take you for a ride financially is a very big thing to me being a woman.
Than You for taking care of my car.
Betty R.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Betty, thank you so much for the kind words. We value your patronage and trust more than you know.

JOE P.
09/06/2019
Excellent service, great staff
Import Authority consistently provides excellent service to its customers. Their great staff is highly knowledgeable and dedicated to providing top quality work. I've been a customer for years and wouldn't take my autos anywhere else for repairs and service. Highly recommend Import Authority!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the kudos, Joe. We appreciate you every time you come in and appreciate your taking the time to write such kind reviews.

08/31/2019
Not only do they provide great service, they are quick and efficient. They understand what my Lexus needs.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars. We appreciate you!

MELISSA G.
Volkswagen Passat
08/30/2019
Always great service
They’re honest and do a great job.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Melissa.

CAROLE H.
08/30/2019
Reliable, trustworthy, thorough
One constant is the quality and reliability of service at IA. Haven't even considered any other auto maintenance and repair and have no reason to. The diagnosis is not always good news but I know i can trust the remedy.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

We truly appreciate you and each and every review you write. For some reason, we never tire of receiving your flattery!