MJ
MARK J.
07/24/2017
Power window issue with a 2005 Toyota Corolla
I have always taken my cars - my third Toyota now - to Import Authority. I had a recent malfunction issue with one of my power windows on my 2005 Toyota Corolla and IA provided quick feedback on what my options would be. They came up with a quick, effective solution so I could continue using my car the same day as I had to travel to an out-of-town meeting. Import Authority is easily the most experienced and professional auto repair shop in town.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/02/2017

Thanks for the great review, Mark! Your high opinion of us keeps us going.

CARUCHA B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/21/2017
The warmth and professionalism of the staff along with quick and efficienct service.
I appreciate the fact that even though I don't have an imported car, they are always very kind and helpful. As a female customer, I thoroughly trust the honesty and expertise and service of the staff.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/02/2017

Thanks for the review, Carucha. You have been an absolute delight to deal with.

DON C.
Infiniti QX4
07/20/2017
Quality repairs for imported vehicles
Always satisfied with their work
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks for the great review, Don. We also appreciate your patience while we worked on your truck.

DE
DON E.
Crawfordville, FL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/18/2017
Awesome staff
Import Authority has been taking care of my high mileage Miata (256 K) for years. When driving it home I always feel that it has never run better. They quickly diagnose the problem and provide a very understandable explanation. Then, their service is fast and thorough. I highly recommend these folks.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks for the stellar review, Don. We your business immensely!

MICHELLE P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2017
Great work!
The employees are very nice and the work was done as promised. Clinton was the person who I corresponded with. 5 Star Service from him. I am recommending Import Authority to my family members :-)
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks for the great review, Michelle. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to many years of teasing each other.

TOM M.
Mazda MPV
07/14/2017
Excellent and perfect service once again!
Clinton, Chip, the techs, Warren, Paula and Mr. Charles are simply the best in town.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks as always for the kind words, Tom. We appreciate you!

JERRY H.
07/10/2017
Tremendous customer service
Import Authority was recommended to me for repair of my vehicle. The staff at Import Authority is more than helpful in explaining needed repairs to a layman like myself. I will return.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

It was nice to meet you, Jerry.  Thank you for the great review.

LW
LORENE W.
07/07/2017
Honest in repair work
Awesome customer service and excellent work
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks for the positive review, Lorene!

MARY W.
07/07/2017
Always receive spectacular
Thanks for taking such great care of me.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks, Mary! It's our pleasure.

TZ
TOM Z.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Honda Accord
Routine oil change
Came in for scheduled oil change and inspection. The A/C had started acting up but was fixed with replacement of a schrader valve. Blowing ice cold in the dead of summer is a survival method. Fast, efficient and considerate service as always. Why go anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thanks once again for the great review, Tom!

JACKIE L.
My favorite car guys!
Consistently great, friendly and reliable service. I'm always confident hiting the road after Import Authority checks and services my car. Thank you guys!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the 5 stars and many years of patronage, Jackie! You and Bill are a delight!

SG
SCOTT G.
Nissan 300ZX
06/30/2017
Best Damn Garage in Town !
Great !

Thanks, Scott!

DENNIS C.
06/29/2017
Fabulous, Incredible, Fantastic, Phenomenal, Sensational, Astounding Auto Service
As a longtime customer, I have had several cars and trucks services by Import Authority. I think the title says it all.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the superlativerous review, Dennis! It was simply marvelous to see you again.

JOE P.
06/27/2017
Just another awesome visit to IA.
Great staff, gracious and skilled, and concerned that their customers get the best possible advice, best possible service & care.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks, Joe.  You are so much more than a customer to us and we appreciate you.

MIKE H.
06/27/2017
Long time customer
Feel very confident taking my vehicle here. They are always very informative.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the great review and the years of patronage!