JOE P.
02/07/2020
Excellent service, great staff, very knowledgeable and friendly.
I have been taking my autos to Import Authority for as long as I can remember. They are the best repair specialists in the area, by far. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks, Joe. We are very proud to have you as a customer and a friend.

02/07/2020
Perfect
Quick, professional, reasonably priced. Go to import car repair shop.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars!!

JOHN B.
Ford Expedition
02/06/2020
Great Service As Usual
Called to have 60,000 mile service. Took SUV in 2 days later and had it serviced in the time given. Paperwork shows all items checked out and a new service date. Thanks Clinton and Chip... also enjoyed Paula’s enlightenment on many current subjects!!! All for a reasonable price.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/20/2020

We always enjoy your visits, John. Thanks for the great review.

SO
SUE O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020
Most friendly employees anywhere
Yesterday I took my SUV for an oil change and enjoyed my visit. The atmosphere is comfortable and friendly and Import Authority provides excellent service! I couldn’t be happier.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

We have always enjoyed your visits, Sue, and the last one was no different. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review!

DJ
DEBBIE J.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/05/2020
Friendly staff and prompt service
Very helpful staff, explained everything in detail. Great experience.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks so much for the great review! It was great to see you again.

CK
CLAUDE K.
Hyundai Accent
02/04/2020
Prompt attention. Good service.
Brought car in for overall inspection. Discovered I needed a new battery. Removed and replaced. Happy.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks, Claude! We are so pleased that you are happy.

MICHAEL S.
01/31/2020
excellent service
i have recommend the shop to others.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the word-of-mouth advertising, Michael!

DJ
DEBBIE J.
01/30/2020
Friendly staff and prompt service
Satisfactory service on every level.

Thank you so much!

CAROL B.
01/28/2020
Information & approval before work done; professional but friendly service; organized.
Initial impression: service is professional but friendly, and prompt. Findings & costs are written down & provided to customer, and customer is given info & gives OK before work is done. Online account is established for customer convenience in keeping service records, making appointments, etc.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a positive review, Carol! We hope that this is the beginning of a long-lasting relationship.

LOLA M.
01/17/2020
Import Authority has been my “go to” auto repair for the last 25 years
Clinton; Chip, mechanic Scott, and all staff are so professional in the way they handle working on my vehicle. They know their business and you feel very comfortable in trusting them to get it done. Thankful to have them as a business in our community. Hats off to Import.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars. Lola. We treasure our long-standing relationship and look forward to 25 more!

DAN L.
Midway, FL
01/16/2020
Honesty
They stand behind their product and honor they warranty. Thank you!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the 5-star review, Dan!

VB
VICKEY B.
Toyota Tundra
01/15/2020
Great customer service!!
Warren and the Import Authorities guys ROCK!! Their personal care is unbelievable. I really appreciate them. Thanks Guys!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

We so enjoy your visits, Vickey. Thanks so much for the awesome review!

LJ
LEWIS J.
01/15/2020
THE PERSONAL TOUCH.
THE BEST SERVICE AND REPAIR FOR YOUR VEHICLE. HONEST AND FAIR.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the kind words, Lewis. We appreciate you.

JACKIE H.
01/14/2020
The Car Care Crew Champions!!!
Once again the outstanding Car Care Crew at Import Authority came to my rescue and saved the day. YAYYYYY!!! 😊 My car has 326,000 miles on it, and IA never fails to keep her purring like a kitten!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the alliterative review, Jackie. We appreciate your visits immensely.

SJ
SUSAN J.
Kia Sportage
01/14/2020
Great first visit!! These folk are articulate and funny, as well super with cars. Very forthright giving me the final decision. Thanks.
These folk are articulate and funny, as well super with cars. Very forthright giving me the final decision. Thanks. Look forward to going back and they even loaned me a book from the waiting room that I had started reading :-)
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the great review, Susan! We always fish for, I mean, love getting compliments. Here's to the beginning of a long-lasting relationship!