Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Acura MDX
06/01/2018
Outstanding service.
Highly professional staff. Excellent and honest mechanics. They saved me over a thousand dollars on a power steering leak, when other establishments condemned the power steering rack, they determined the root cause of the leak by true trouble shooting. Not by just condemning parts and making a profit on my ignorance. My family has done business with Import Authority for almost two decades, and will continue to do so.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to help. We love saving people money even more than spending it!

DE
DONALD E.
Lexus GS 350
06/01/2018
Recent service
Always a pleasant and helpful attitude. Resolved the problem while I waited
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Donald. Hope we didn't have you wait too long.

GF
GAIL F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/30/2018
Great service, and speedy!
The men at Import Authority replaced my stuck window and changed the oil very quickly -- the car was ready to pick up before lunch! As always, service was great and the employees were pleasant and helpful.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great review, Gail. We aim to please.

TT
Tracy T.
05/26/2018
Trust, integrity and tries to explain what needs to be done.
It appears that Clinton worked very hard at checking out my concerned. Unfortunately I came home with a problem I didn't have when I had my car towed in. It sounds like something is rubbing on the right wheel. Like a something is rubbing. Now I have to try and coordinate taking my car back in. This is hard for me because I am disabled and have limitations getting around. Clinton, you drove my car for 2 days. I don't understand how you could not have heard that sound??? I know you will make it right.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Tracy. I look forward to having you point out the noise for me, for I heard nothing out of the ordinary on the several occasions that I drove it. You know I certainly wouldn't have passed up an opportunity to sell you something your car needed! :-)

CR
CLIFF R.
05/25/2018
Import Authority is always there for me.
My "check engine" light came on Tuesday night coming home from Thomasville. I brought my truck in around 7:30 Wedensday morning with no appointment. They were able to check it out and fix the problem while Casey (my dog) and I waited. Outstanding!

DONNA G.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
05/23/2018
import authority review
As always I received excellent car service and would highly recommend to everyone!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks again for a great review, Donna. We love those referrals!

Nissan Versa
05/21/2018
Told me exactly what was wrong and how they were going to fix. It took less than a day and was fairly priced.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the review. We are so glad you're pleased.

JOE D.
05/17/2018
Import authority
Quality work, professional demeanor, very courteous behavior toward customer.
Great people.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the great review, Joe! We appreciate your many years of patronage.

IA
IRIS A.
Scion xB
05/17/2018
Outstandingly Considerate!
Don't think I've ever encountered a shop in which the guys who run it take the time to explain the problem in lay terms without either patronizing me or making me feel like an idiot. I could have spent all day in the comfortable waiting room and been totally happy!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

It was such a pleasure to meet you the other day, Iris. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. Feel free to lounge in our waiting room any time even if your vehicle doesn't need to lounge in our shop!

MARY BETH D.
05/07/2018
Knowledge, service and concern for the customer.
This will be my car service company moving forward. Their knowledge, service and concern for the customer are unparalleled. I have already referred them to several friends. Look forward to a long term relationship. Many thanks to these folks.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review, Mary Beth. We are honored to be able to serve you and to earn your trust.

Toyota Avalon
05/04/2018
I have a 96 avalon and my ac went out a while back i been rolling in the heat for a while but with this heat i had to get it fixed. They dont over charge and you drop your car off and they have a shuttle to take you back home. My car air is blowing like a 2018
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the review! We are thrilled that you are so pleased.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
05/03/2018
Wonderful service
I am always provided with excellent service. The staff is very hepful and nice. It’s afordible and my car is happy!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review, Elizabeth. A happy car is our #1 priority.

LH
LORI H.
04/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I recently had a buyer's inspection of a car I was wanting to purchase. It made my decision to purchase easier after hearing the feedback provided by the staff.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the positive review, Lori. Enjoy that sweet, new ride!

MICHAEL L W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/29/2018
Excellent Customer Service Thanks Clinton
Clinton was very helpful & always found ways to lower cost. These guys are very affordable and the service is outstanding will recommend to ANYONE!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the glowing review, Michael! Those recommendations are what keep us going!

LA
LORETTA A.
04/28/2018
Loretta Alfano's 2004 Toyota Camry
Pleased as always with the service I received. Having trustworthy mechanics is great peace of mind.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the great review, Loretta! We are so happy that you're pleased.

MF
MICI F.
Crawfordville, FL
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/24/2018
Repair
Conscientious, Knowledgeable, & Courteous describe Clinton & staff @ Import Authority.
My vehicle was repaired quickly. AWESOME!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/25/2018

Thnaks for the great review, Mici! It was wonderful to see you again.

MARGIE W.
Subaru Legacy
04/23/2018
Trust and Expertise
I've been coming here for decades even though I live on the opposite side of town. It's so reassuring when you know you can trust them to only do what is necessary and feel safe driving your car. Besides, Clinton and Chip are so efficient and helpful....and very sweet. Thanks, guys!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks for making the trek across town for us, Margie. We truly appreciate you and your stellar review!

04/22/2018
My Hero!
Import Authority saved the day! We were originally told that we were going to have $5,800 worth of repairs to my Honda Accord (with 85K miles). After deciding to get a second opinion, we took our car to Import Authority where they reviewed the paperwork we were given, checked for those problems, and found that not all of the originally suggested repairs were needed. In the end, our car was working great and we saved thousands of dollars. Thank you Import Authority!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very glad to have saved you money and we hope your car continues to treat you well!

LP
LOURINE P.
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2018
Staff are honest, friendly and welcoming and service fees are very reasonable. I finally found a place I can trust to take my car for honest, quality service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, Lourine. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

NC
NAT C.
04/11/2018
truck repair
good service, workers that know their trade,people you can trust,
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/12/2018

We are so glad you're happy, Nat. Thanks for the review!