11/03/2019
You think Jimmy John’s is fast?
Dead batteries are a drag! But not if you go to Import Authority. I left my car with a dead battery at Import Authority one night (after they closed) and it was ready to go before 8 AM the next morning. Simply amazing!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad when a job goes as smoothly as yours.

Wonderful Service
They were able to fit me in for an oil change and were honest enough to tell me I didn’t need my breaks changed yet, didn’t try to up-sale me. They are honestly, professional, and accommodating. Highly recommend!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. Honest work is the only way to run a business in our opinion.

CHARLES C.
Lexus ES 300
See below
The service is excellent. The people I have dealt w. at the front desk, are personable and knowledgeable; they will explain in detail what your car needs and give you an accurate estimate of both time and cost. I have never walked out disappointed, which, in essence, says I have always driven away confident that my car is in safe and functional order.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the phenomenal review, Charles. We are so happy you're pleased.

DAVE S.
11/01/2019
Prompt and professional attention to detail

Thanks, Dave!

PN
PAUL N.
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2019
Fast Service
The staff is great. Work done within promised time frame and within the price quoted.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great review, Paul.

TU
TIM U.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/29/2019
Nobody does car repair better in Florida
Your only hurting yourself if you don't bring your vehicle for repairs to Import Authority.
My vehicle repairs were coming to these notoriously sensitive repair men in the same building when they were known as "Eastern Automotive" from 1983 until 1993!
I have been bringing all my serious vehicle problems to Import Authority for the entire 25 years they have been in business.
I only bring issues I can't handle anymore because I've also learned a thing or two about simple car repair from these folks over the years too.
Things get done right the first time every time when dealing with IA.
Why would anyone go anywhere else? Not a clue my friends....
Happy customer for closing in on four decades of outrageously great service now.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the years of loyalty and the awesome review, Tim. Here's to 25 more years!

CT
CANDACE T.
Toyota Prius c
10/29/2019
HUGE RELIEF
I was told the noise in my right front tire was most likely a bad CV joint and according to online estimates could cost $1200 to fix. It was with great trepidation I waited for my car's diagnosis.

It was a stone in the space between the tire and metal plate, costing less than $50 to diagnose and fix.

Made my entire day, my week and my whole month!! Thanks Import Authority. See you for my car's check up in January.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

We're glad we could be the highlight of your day, Candace. Thanks for the 5 stars!

DOUG C.
Lexus IS 250
10/28/2019
A+
Once again they did a great job, and continue to earn our trust in their work and the way they treat their customers.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

We're glad to have earned your trust. Doug. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

10/27/2019
Not new any more
Import Authority has in the past helped me keep older cars in great running condition.
No guesswork when you depend on Import Authority I know I will
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the review. New or old, we love them all!

RHEA W.
10/25/2019
Outstanding workmanship
You again outdid yourself. You diagnosed my car's problem and fixed it. I wouldn't take my car any where else. I trust your judgement and your work. I would and do highly recommend your service to one and all. Another very happy customer.
Rhea Wilson
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

We're so glad to have earned your trust, Rhea. We hope to never let you down. Thank you for the great review.

JESUS M.
Honda Prelude
10/19/2019
Cinton is very dependable and follows though al the time.
Excellent service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the review, Jesus. We truly appreciate you.

GC
GWEN C.
10/14/2019
I have used Import Authority for several years. They provide a great service and are very helpful when explaining what and why repairs are needed. Their respectful and professional treatment is greatly appreciated.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We so appreciate customers like you who have stayed with us over the years!

Toyota Avalon
10/12/2019
Friendly atmosphere, efficient staff, and honest direct diagnosis
This was my first visit to Import Authority, which was recommended to me by close relatives and a friend. I was very pleased with: My professional phone conversations with staff, courteous reception on site, plus the prompt and reasonable repair of the problem-- an elsewhere expensive six-month mystery solved in half a day. I particularly enjoyed NOT getting the usual "chick" tips for an avalanche of other recommended services when I picked up my car! Thank you, and I'll be back again for sure!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate so much hearing from a first-time customer that we made a good impression and fixed the problem.  We hope to continue to earn your respect in all our future dealings. Thank you for your business!

Chevrolet Cavalier
10/10/2019
Always great service
I trust these people completely to look after my vehicles and give me the best advice.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Hi Rob!  It's good to know we haven't let you down.  Thanks so much for driving across town to bring your car to us!

BC
BILL C.
10/09/2019
Routine Maintenance on Lexus
Great service, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, always accommodating. They seem to be experts with Japanese cars - they know everything about my Lexus and what has/will go wrong. They are not cheap but having complete trust in your mechanics is well worth the extra $$$$ in my opinion.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Some of us have been working on Japanese cars for nearly 40 years!  We are glad to know we have earned your trust - that is crucial in this business.  Thank you!