Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JARRICK S.
04/11/2018
Great service and customer service. Chip was very helpful and informative. Would definitely bring back car in the future for repairs.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for the great review, Jarrick! We look forward to working with you in the future.

JACKIE L.
04/11/2018
Expert and friendly service!
I've reviewed these guys many times and I've run out of superlatives. I trust them with my car which I often drive to North Carolina and back--which means I trust them with my life in a sense. I know they won't talk me into anything I don't need, even though I know nothing about automobile maintenance. I appreciate being treated with respect with every visit!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/12/2018

As always, Jackie, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty.

KEVIN B.
Saint Marks, FL
Volkswagen Tiguan
Again...Awesome Job!
Quoted job. Came in under quote. Half day to complete work..
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks for the great review, Kevin!

JV
JOHN V.
04/07/2018
Professional, honest service
Import Authority simply ROCKS! No more mysterious warning lights on my 12 year old vehicle. I thought it was going to be a hugely expensive electrical issue and it turned out to be a couple of faulty sensors. I am back on the road less than 24 hours after having my vehicle towed to Import Authority. Thanks!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review, guys! We are pleased that the experience was quick and painless.

JO
JONATHAN O.
Hyundai Accent
04/06/2018
Assurance
I know I'm coming to a shop I can trust. Keep up the good work.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jonathan!

MAUREEN M.
04/06/2018
Service review 4/6/18
The staff are professional and honest, and the service is top notch. They only repair what is necessary; however, they inform you of other issues that need to be addressed down the road. The staff are very friendly and explain in detail the work they performed.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Maureen! It was great to see you again.

MELISSA W.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/05/2018
They are honest and friendly and very professional
Chip and Curtis are amazing!!! My mom had been taking her car to them for years and they have always been upfront and honest. Great people great crew great business
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks for the great review, Melissa! We're glad you were pleased but certainly wish we had had better news for you. We will always be here when you need us.

TK
TIM K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/03/2018
Simply the best!
Once again, over the last 20+ years, IA has provided first class courteous service and I am a happy camper/driver with everything they do. Like I said, they're simply the best!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you, Tim, for yet another fantastic review. Your continued satisfaction is a feather in our cap.

BP
BUDDY P.
Scion tC
03/31/2018
The communication before ,during and after the visit is wonderful. Another plus is the quick service!
Wonderful service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks for the kind words, Buddy. We are so glad you were pleased.

PC
PENNY C.
03/29/2018
The place to get wonderful service.
Great people; great service. What else can you ask for. Thank you all so much.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

You're so welcome, Penny! Your pleasure is our pleasure.

BO S.
Lexus GX 470
03/28/2018
brake job
Chip was the service person that we dealt with, he's accommodating and nice. He entertained all of my concerns especially it's related to the brake system which is a safety matter. Will be back to Import Authority for the next scheduled service of my vehicle.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Bo. We look forward to continuing to make you pleased!

SA

DONNA G.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/22/2018
Import Authority review
I am always satisfied with the way Import Authority takes care of the maintenance of my car and my concerns.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks, once again, for a fantastic review, Donna!

JALESA T.
03/20/2018
Awesome work
The staff here was very friendly and professional. My car issue was fixed quicker than I thought, and I was informed of the service performed. This is a great place for quality service at an affordable cost.
I’d recommend this place to anyone.

-Satisfied customer
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jalesa. We love those referrals!

FH
FELICIA H.
Havana, FL
Kia Rio
03/20/2018
Reliable & Friendly Service
This is the only mechanic I will use. They are honest and reliable. Never had bad service . Have recommended this company to many friends and co-workers.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for your loyalty, Felicia. We appreciate you and your great review!

KK
KIT K.
03/14/2018
Not a better car place in Tallahassee
I've been going to Import Authority since 2001. I started with bringing parts for them to fix, because I couldn't afford to have the whole car fixed. Now I bring the car for every oil change. They know me by the sound of my voice. They give you an honest price for honest work. And they know their stuff! They work on more than just imports now too! I will never trust my car with anyone else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Kit, we don't know what we'd do without customers like you. Thank you so much and here's to 17+ more years together!

TZ
TOM Z.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
03/13/2018
1st of many
This was the inaugural appt. for our 2017 Honda Accord. Our 2003 is still in service thanks to Import Authority care and concern. If you like your vehicle and want to keep it, these are the folks to see. They will keep your car safe, up and running. The road is long with these folks
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Your words are always too kind, Tom. Thanks once again for the glowing review. Now excuse us while we de-blush.

JOE P.
03/09/2018
Best automotive repair shop in Tallahassee, and beyond.
I have been a customer at Import Authority for over 20 years and I hope they will be here for another 20. If you are looking for a down to earth, exceptionally talented, high integrity auto repair shop, one visit to Import Authority is all you will need to be convinced you have found your place. Warren, Steve, Clinton, and Chip kept my Honda Accord on the road for over 285,000 miles, and kept two Subaru Foresters I've owned running great for a total of 370,000 miles, and counting. I highly recommend Import Authority. They are as excellent a shop and team as you will find.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you so much for your outstanding review, Joe. We hope we continue to live up to your opinion of us.

KC
KATHRYN C.
03/05/2018
Very friendly, efficient and thorough service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for your review, Kathryn.

RICHARD M.
Quincy, FL
Honda Civic Si
03/04/2018
That got me in when they said they would. They did the work at the price quoted. They did a good job.
Convenient to my office. Friendly knowledgeable people.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/07/2018

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, Richard. We are glad to bring a bit of convenience to the task of car repair!