ER
Ocala, FL
Ford Crown Victoria
10/09/2019
2004 Victoria police Cruiser
Technicians very knowledgeable and courteous
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Your opinion is important to us and we appreciate the review...and your business!

LEE M.
Toyota Prius v
10/08/2019
Best service again!
My car died on a Friday afternoon right after Import Authority closed. I called anyway and although all the service people were gone, the woman in charge still there called one of them and called me back. I got my car in there first thing Monday and it was fixed by noon. Great service and people!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

L, I spent a few minutes bragging to my co-workers that I was indeed the "Woman in Charge", but they didn't fall for it!  Anyway, thank you for the nice review!  - P.

LH
LOUIS H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2019
Good advice, fair price and good people
Great experience as the service and repair exceeded my expectations. I will continue to recommend friends to your shop. Clinton is the best and Warren should give him a raise. I'm just sayin'.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

We hope we continue to exceed your expectations.  You're right - Clinton IS the best and we love him!  Thanks for your nice review!

Pensacola, FL
Nissan Murano
10/02/2019
Honest and caring employees
The workers here are very trustworthy and fair. They do not try to rip you off, and they do not make up issues with your car to try to get more money like other car service places do. It is the best place to take your car in Tallahassee. I 100% recommend this place to anyone!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Person to person recommendations are the best advertising we could ask for, so we are grateful for your review and that you recommend us to your friends.....thank you!

RICHARD B.
10/01/2019
Exceptional Automotive and Customer Service
Thorough troubleshooting and workmanship, they never try to up-sell you on something you really don't need. Honest and reliable to a fault.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your nice review.  We do try to be honest, efficient, and skilled and we think it pays off with great customers like you!

BRETT H.
Crawfordville, FL
Bret's Truck
I recently took my truck to the Import Authority and had a timing belt replace and a general service. They did the job in a prompt fashion for the outlined costs quoted me. They are very professional and always helpful. I have used their services for 8 years now and they have always done wonderful work at a fair price and they stand behind their work and the parts installed.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate the review and we are glad to hear you were pleased with our work.  Thank you for your continued patronage!

NA
NEIL A.
Havana, FL
Toyota Venza
Great as usual.
Consistently provide top notch service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

And you are consistently a top-notch customer!  And really, we do appreciate that!

NJ
NANCY J.
Havana, FL
All Things Good
Love this place...for decades! The people and the car service. Top notch.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/15/2019

We wouldn't still be around without customers like you who have stuck with us for decades!  We really do appreciate you!

DENNIS D.
09/27/2019
Rockstars
You guys are the best.
Thanks for taking such good care of our car trouble needs for the last 3 decades, and hopefully many more to come.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Dennis! We feel like rockstars when we read reviews like these!

JONATHAN S.
Subaru Baja
09/25/2019
First visit, good experience
They were thorough in telling me the issues that were addressed and what issues will need to be addressed in the future.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks for the great review, Jonathan. It was a pleasure to meet you and we are so happy you were pleased with your first visit.

KR
KEITH R.
09/24/2019
Best auto repair shop in Tallahassee!
Import Authority really is the best auto repair shop in Tallahassee, FL. Warren, Paula, Clinton, Chip and the mechanics are trustworthy, kind and caring. They never try to "add on" additional repairs unless it is truly necessary. If they find something else needed to be repaired, they will contact their customers and carefully explain what is needed and why. You can depend on Import Authority for all of your vehicle repairs.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks, guys! Your kind words are what keep us going.

RHEA W.
09/24/2019
Outstanding service
You are wonderful. You diagnosed my car problem and fixed it immediately. Your workmanship is outstanding. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. You never recommend work that really doesn't need to be done. I would and do highly recommend your service to everyone.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

Wow! What a great review, Rhea. We hope to make everyone as happy. Have a wonderful day!

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
09/23/2019
Dream Come True
Every visit is like a dream come true... A dream where you have qualified and honest mechanics working your YOUR car!

You all are great!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/26/2019

We are so happy you are happy, Michelle. We do hope your dreams are more exciting than car repair though. ;-)

TK
TIM K.
09/14/2019
Crazy good!
Import Authority has been maintaining our vehicles for over two decades...if you don't take your vehicles there you're a F...ing idiot!
That's all!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks as always for the review, Tim. They always make us chuckle. Though we would never resort to name calling, research has shown that our customers certainly do seem more intelligent than your average bear.

CT
CINDY T.
09/13/2019
Quick and courteous
Was in for a routine oil change and car inspection. Quick and courteous service. I learned new settings on my car, to remind me of next service schedule and info on my other cars.
Thank you!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/16/2019

We are so glad you're happy, Cindy and we are pleased to help.  Thanks for leaving such a nice review for us.